Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? (2209 Views)

Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / The Islamic Way To Raise The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by truthman2012(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
There are several accounts of men of God in the Bible who raised the dead.

Even in today's world, several men of God in Christiandom have raised the dead in Jesus name.

This is demonstration of God's power and an evidence that Christians' God is real and powerful.
Re: Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by ghazzal: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2012
Traditional believers raise the dead........ go and ask

i have heard of some dead come back to life without anyone interfering....... and i ask you, name a pastor that raise the dead in past 10 years? has any pastor failed in an attempt to raise the dead?

Quest for miracle is a sign of low level of faith. If i have faith in God, why challenge him to prove his authority? many have witnessed miracles but are hard at heart.

in Islam, miracle is not a fantastic thing, it is a religion about submiting totally to Gods will - so the Question of reversing what God has done is not valid

1 Like

Re: Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by truthman2012(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
Why do you serve God if you have no access to His supernatural power when you need it? Are you saying muslims don't need the power of God (miracle) in there lives?

What I know muslims do is 'tira' another name for charm. This they do because they don't have access to miracle of God. Charms or magic is of satan, it is counterfeit of miracle.

Since the muslims' prophet could not do any miracle (even healing ordinary headache) like other prophets, it is no surprise that his faithfuls deny the power of God.

It takes holiness to draw down the power of God. It cannot not happen in a religion where the whole essence is to enjoy se.x in this world and in paradise.

Those prophets who performed miracles in the Bible did not spoil themselves with women. You cannot enjoy carnality and spirituality at the same time.
Re: Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by maclatunji: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
^Your ignorance is great. No sincere Muslim relies on "tira" or charms. Islam strictly forbids it. Muslims know of several miracles performed by the grace of God by Prophet Muhammad (SAW). We de-emphasize such miracles because sincere belief and worship of God should not be tied to demands for miracles.

By the way, miracles cannot become as common as sachet water such that practically every pastor claims to perform them.

You need to take a break.
Re: Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by truthman2012(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
maclatunji: ^Your ignorance is great. No sincere Muslim relies on "tira" or charms. Islam strictly forbids it. Muslims know of several miracles performed by the grace of God by Prophet Muhammad (SAW). We de-emphasize such miracles because sincere belief and worship of God should not be tied to demands for miracles.

By the way, miracles cannot become as common as sachet water such that practically every pastor claims to perform them.

You need to take a break.

Can you mention some of the miracles done by your prophet with references?
Re: Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by ghazzal: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
truthman2012:

Can you mention some of the miracles done by your prophet with references?
Why are you asking these questions? Is it part of your faith to find a reason to discredit Islam when it is obvious you will not find any... Keep trying and i pray it will make the truth clearer to you.

Before you ask for miracles in Islam by Muhammed, can you pls prove to me that Jesus raised the dead?.
Re: Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? by amareodalah: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
i dun no ta right ting to do is pray

(1) (Reply)

Atheist The Methodology Of Islam / Angry Muslim Mob Nearly Kill Kim Kardashian In Bahrain / Today Is My Death Sister 40 Days Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.