Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Do You View Fat People? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You View Fat People? (15728 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You View Fat People? by engrtee(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by dominique(f): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
engrtee: When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

they just sit and eat and watch themself expand. Little work like treking 400m daily is enof to burn down d fat.

Imagne a car dat contain 4 persons, two fat persn sit down and there is no space for a third.

guy you wicked o grin. Its not their fault in some cases. Some people have incredibly slow metabolism and the calories that is not used up gets converted into fats.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by tobechi20(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2012
engrtee: When i see very fat people, i view them as lazy human beings.they are burden to the society

some are heriditary

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by 19naia(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
If you have calories to store,then the appetite should not be still going to eat again...If i eat higher calorie food than normal,i am not hungry again when next meal time comes again...Some people eat because their mind wants to distract from fear and mental pain,others eat more because their body does not regulate hunger feelings according to the calories and nutrition....Also there are certain effective vitamins suppliment i take weekly,and for 2 days after taking the vitamins,i eat less because of higher nutrition level in the suppliment without the calories of fat and sugar.....Eating high calorie foods with low vitamin and other mineral and nutritional value,the body can start to make you eat more and store fat in attempt to get more vitamin/mineral,nutritional value.....Any way the end result is lethargy and slowing of the body performance and the metabolism itself gets lazy...Metabolism can be trained....no matter the genetic or other source of condition,No fat builds unless it is put there and its a choice to allow yourself to do that....There are people with genetic conditions that make them recieve too much sun in the eyes and skin,and we dont see them in the sun getting uneeded sun in their eyes and skin,they close their eyes more in the sun and stay less tie out in the sun.....Why not stay les time in the food if genetic condition makes it unsafe to eat more than enough.......It is first a burden to the people themselves and it can bother others like when i pay aeroplane seat $1000.oo and then i have to fly 10 hours with 25% of my seat holding the fat of the person next to me,while all he does is complain about the aero plane and the pain it caused him..And he never payed 25% more or acknowledge my pain crushd against him in my own seat..And he had health problems ,they had to bring him oxygen can ETC...I helped him and forgot my worries because i knew he was in a helpless state and helping him was good exercise for me and i decided if i endured more suffering,i would be healthier and stronger....If only we could convince the mind of obesity to endure bit more suffering for strength and health
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Mynd44: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Fat people are human beings too. OP, how will you love to be marginalized against cos you are tall or short? Abeg shift jorh

7 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 02, 2012
I view them as people. tongue
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UmericanGirl(f): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2012
Fat is a relative term.

But, Ill be honest here, if I see a "fat" person - someone who is closer to "obese" than "chunky" - who is consistently making poor health choices (not exercising, not eating healthy, etc) then Ill think poorly of them. How do they expect me to think highly of them when they obviously dont think highly of themselves? - This does not include those who are 'fat' for sincere medical issues.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Blazay(m): 5:01am On Nov 02, 2012
Sometimes it can't be helped due to metabolic/hormonal imbalances.
Fat is only healthy in the right proportions.
Too many illnesses associated with obesity.
Besides. . . .you are always se-xier when slim.
You look fitter and younger too! kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
UmericanGirl: Fat is a relative term.

But, Ill be honest here, if I see a "fat" person - someone who is closer to "obese" than "chunky" - who is consistently making poor health choices (not exercising, not eating healthy, etc) then Ill think poorly of them. How do they expect me to think highly of them when they obviously dont think highly of themselves? - This does not include those who are 'fat' for sincere medical issues.

Ok but can you tell the difference just by looking at them?
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by UmericanGirl(f): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
*Kails*:

Ok but can you tell the difference just by looking at them?

That's why I said someone who consistently makes poor choices. If I knew them enough to know they make poor choices consistently then I would be basing my judgement off of that. I don't just see somebody walking down the street and judge them for being fat without knowing them.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by chrisj2000(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
everybody must not have similar built. some are naturally big, slim, tall, short, etc. and mind you some people you see as fat are very muscular and active. don't despise anyone because of his\her built.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by k2039: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2012

5 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Honestly i look at them with pity. As in 'eyaaa' buh i still love em the way they are.no discrimination.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by ihebrooke(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
I view them as fat. How else do you want me to view them?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
Honestly i look at them with pity. As in 'eyaaa'...buh i still love em the way they are
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by charlsecy4(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
[size=15]I find fat girls sexually appealling! They have curves and I love curves.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by abiL(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
lazy a[s]s f[u]ckers!! grin
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by coogar: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2012

fat people are sëxy!
my heart goes out to all the fat women in the world - i love y'all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by kinnex(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
I see them as FAT.. undecided
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Clerverly: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
I view them as people who have smelling pusssy i.e the women. tongue
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
Most of them, I find are sweaty and smelly, poor hygiene standards, unhealthy, lazy is one of the last things that comes to mind when I see fat people, though it does come to mind...I'm very particular about the unhygienic parts, that's one thing that discourages me from socializing with them...these by the way, are people whose fat are bordering on obese, when the BMI isn't quite right
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by DollyParton1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2012

I view you as a very stu.pid fellow with a very little brain capacity and minimal brain function...

12 Likes

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by manny4life(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2012

How are they lazy and Burden to the society?

Being fat is often not by choice. Most people are not inclined to walk 400m as you claim daily, it def does not make them LAZY. Unfortunately, those that are, walk all of that AND still gain weight. Personally, I don't view them anyhow because it's WORK trying to loose weight. Just like you've given up on something in your life, it's same scenario with these folks, they have given up. They need someone to encourage and walk them through and besides, 400m walk daily WILL NOT HELP NOR SHED FAT.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by simplemach(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
well, see them as xtralarge
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Lexo22(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
dominique:

guy you wicked o grin. Its not their fault in some cases. Some people have incredibly slow metabolism and the calories that is not used up gets converted into fats.

i put it to u dat u must be a BIOCHEMIST OR ITS LIKES!!!!!!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Serendipity: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
I naturally feel more attracted to the so called fat people- women.
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
OP, you are harsh.

Being fat is by choice for some and not for others. Some of them love to eat. They are aware that their level of consumption is unhealthy but they refuse to develop the will power to curtail it. They are not really addicted to eating yet, they can reduce their level of eating but they just do not want to.
Some fat people are addicted to eating the same way drug addicts are addicted to drugs. They consume more food to stimulate the feeling of satisfaction.
When I see them, I am shocked quite frankly.
I am not attracted to fat people though because more often than not, they are very unhygienic.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Fat People? by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lexo22:

i put it to u dat u must be a BIOCHEMIST OR ITS LIKES!!!!!!

Biochemist? LOL.

Dude, if you go to the gym, a trainer will actually brief you on the whole nine yard about weight gain and loss...
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
I view them as fat! And dats just what they are. Faaaaattt! Hian! angry
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
More cushion for the pushing....."fat" ladies that is!
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by marktwain: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nice question...

How do I view fat people?

IN THE MIRROR !
Re: How Do You View Fat People? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
E be like say Orobo people both male and female go strike for nairaland! Abeg which kind insult be this na? Una dey use dem as topic abi wetin? Anybody wey no like fat people make im go hug that hungry lion wey dey for Benue Zoo! Nansense! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 30 2020 In Nigeria - (4,410 Tested) / Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.