Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt (2957 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / How Do You View Fat People? / Become Slim Without Exercises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt by GamaG(m): 5:18am On Oct 06, 2014
I was scrolling down my phone when I came across this miraculous supplement called GC180XT. As I studied the review of this product, I discovered that this product, drug or supplement anyhow it's called, burns down fat and make very fat people
become slim and shapy in just 14 days.

This drug has been tested on humans without any side effect, and is working faster to the extent that even doctors were surprised. From your browser just enter the name GC180XT and you will be thrilled to see the pictures of very fat ladies without shape becoming slim, shapy and beautiful.

http://weightloss-place.com/gc-180-xt-review-100-natural-pure-ingredient.
Re: Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2014
GamaG:
I was scrolling down my phone when I came across this miraculous supplement called GC180XT. As I studied the review of this product, I discovered that this product, drug or supplement anyhow it's called, burns down fat and make very fat people
become slim and shapy in just 14 days.

This drug has been tested on humans without any side effect, and is working faster to the extent that even doctors were surprised. From your browser just enter the name GC180XT and you will be thrilled to see the pictures of very fat ladies without shape becoming slim, shapy and beautiful.

http://weightloss-place.com/gc-180-xt-review-100-natural-pure-ingredient.

I had come across same. But the problem now is how can this drug be bought, as it has been browse to be sold only to US and Canada online only. Have U seen or heard of anyone who has gotten the drug here in Nigeria?
Re: Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt by princekins(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2014
As a Health worker I don't advice taking pills ONLY for weight loss, as on the long run the person becomes addictive and even after the he/she has slim down d person cant stop taking the drugs.
the best is to complement with other tips and tricks. I will create a thread on weight loss soon.
Re: Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt by GamaG(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
DestinedSharon:

I had come across same. But the problem now is how can this drug be bought, as it has been browse to be sold only to US and Canada online only. Have U seen or heard of anyone who has gotten the drug here in Nigeria?
not yet but what I learnt is that they sell the drug online. Maybe if a request is made, they will tell you how it can be delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Cure And Prevent Yeast Infection / 4 Foods Women With Fibroids Should Avoid / How To Correct Hormonal Imbalance, Ovulation Cycle And Reset A Displaced Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.