Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' (19114 Views)

I Am The Happiest Woman Alive – Annie Idibia Full Of Love For Hubby / Keri Hilson Dancing Azonto And Etigie / Video : Keri Hilson Dancing Azonto In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by Tinyemeka(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
ogugua88:

I dey. Keri likes better tinz cool

Ogugua! Waddup?! Chai anytime I set my visual organs upon any pictorial representation of ya ethereal and euphoric visage, I always sense a quickening of my cardiac rhythm and experience tachycardial palpitations that convince me of nothing other than the fact that seeing you always makes my heart and pulse go a la la.

But why is this so? Do I suffer any form of cardiac distress? Am I partially hypertensive to sights of your pictures? Or is there a strange connection somewhere?

Sudden outpourings of these forms of adulations in the public domain are but foreign to my personae and modus operandus. Suffice to say that I am greatly surprised at this overflow of emotive vociferation and feel strongly tempted to hit the 'Del' button and continue with my cyberspace perambulation, but I must soldier on relying on the hope that my message, though seemingly inconsequential and trivial may arrive at intended destination and impress upon the intended recipient, the existence of a secret admirer!

Good evening.
Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by LemonBoy1: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
^^^OMG!!! Ogugua88, pls do smfin nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by wine4dguy: 1:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Ghana folks love this song die dey just keep asking me d meaning...9ja music is making serious way even in kenya dey love it
Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by 190theclown: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2012
uihebom: Eyaaa dis is so nice of her. Dis to all upcoming artist just start from where u are you might never know how far you will go . I was listening to iyanya on coolfm lagos yesterday he said when he did dat track kukere he had only N1,000 in his pocket. Mtn project fame money have finish since. But ask some upcoming artists dey will say. I need like 500k b4 I go fit blow. Look u beta start to dey sell GALA forget music then.

grin grin grin
Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by 190theclown: 3:17am On Nov 02, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Ogugua! Waddup?! Chai anytime I set my visual organs upon any pictorial representation of ya ethereal and euphoric visage, I always sense a quickening of my cardiac rhythm and experience tachycardial palpitations that convince me of nothing other than the fact that seeing you always makes my heart and pulse go a la la.

But why is this so? Do I suffer any form of cardiac distress? Am I partially hypertensive to sights of your pictures? Or is there a strange connection somewhere?

Sudden outpourings of these forms of adulations in the public domain are but foreign to my personae and modus operandus. Suffice to say that I am greatly surprised at this overflow of emotive vociferation and feel strongly tempted to hit the 'Del' button and continue with my cyberspace perambulation, but I must soldier on relying on the hope that my message, though seemingly inconsequential and trivial may arrive at intended destination and impress upon the intended recipient, the existence of a secret admirer!

Good evening.

undecided undecided
Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by Tinyemeka(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2012
190-the-clown:

undecided undecided

What?
Re: Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Good evening.
my God!!! Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012 Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.