Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti (10695 Views)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Chuksgeo: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2012
I pity U all, although here is beter than boko states but ekiti is still in the 1980s and the state is owing corpers since march even the national allowee is paid to ekiti corpers after about 2 wks into the next month
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by nwaire: 3:04am On Nov 23, 2012
Chuksgeo: I pity U all, although here is beter than boko states but ekiti is still in the 1980s and the state is owing corpers since march even the national allowee is paid to ekiti corpers after about 2 wks into the next month
Am a Batch A 2012 corper serving in Ekiti state, That is a lie, Ekiti sate Recieve Fed. Allowance before most state most atime and the outgoing batch C's recieved their full state allowance as they pass out of NYSC Ekiti, are u sure u serve in Ekiti? Pls stop passing wrong info.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by AOAC: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok, let me be the 1st to rep Ekiti state as a Batch A 2013 corper. Call up letter was received today. I hope its a nice place as people say, its my first time there. undecided
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Mandesz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
U'll enjy d place. im a serving corp member. Welcm 2 fountain of knowledge wia evry1 is an elite!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Mandesz(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
U'll enjy d place. im a serving corp member. Welcm 2 fountain of knowledge wia evry1 is an elite! Ekiti pay corpers 5k. Wia i serve is free accomodatn wit evrytin ready-made in da room. U'll survive hia witout touchin fed allawee
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by AOAC: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok then...sounds good so far. Mehn, which institution r u guys working with?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by VURN(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am a servin corps memba, posted to ekiti state university. Men, na long story ooo but u will later adapt shaa. Any where u find ursef later after camping, take it in gud faith. U will b told dat Ado is dis Ado is dat, jus know dat some villages r better dan Ado in terms of light, water and costs of living. Corpers are more respected in rural areas more dan here in Ado. All d best to u all. If u r from tuskers republic and u r posted to Ado after d camping, i can render u with temporal accomodation for u 2 get a place and settle down. The first person 2 call will be given dis favour cos i cant cater 4 more dan 2 stomachs. D family house tried for me but it was not easy there at all. All d best once more. 07031557301
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by jnrremedy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Let me be the second batch a 2013 corper to rep ekiti. I was initially disappointed when I saw my posting but frm whot I ve read so far I tink am beginning to develop some elements of likeness for d state. Pls any ekiti corper can add me on my bbm my pin is 21f50689
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by AOAC: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
jnrremedy: Let me be the second batch a 2013 corper to rep ekiti. I was initially disappointed when I saw my posting but frm whot I ve read so far I tink am beginning to develop some elements of likeness for d state. Pls any ekiti corper can add me on my bbm my pin is 2150f689

Exact same way I felt afterwards. Anyways since we heading to the same zones, I might as well add u to bb. Sending an invite nw.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by faithbukky(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls how do I get to d camp from either Ado Ekiti or Omuo or Ifaki or Otun or Oye Ekiti. Which 1 s closer and I can get a direct bus from which of this towns with minimal stress. Thanks house. Pls treat as urgent.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by jnrremedy(m): 1:38am On Mar 02, 2013
AOAC:

Exact same way I felt afterwards. Anyways since we heading to the same zones, I might as well add u to bb. Sending an invite nw.
I still dey expect o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by AOAC: 5:27am On Mar 02, 2013
jnrremedy:
I still dey expect o

I sent it since...it says pending. I'd try again.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by jnrremedy(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2013
AOAC:

I sent it since...it says pending. I'd try again.
I made a mistake I ve corrected it sha. This is the right pin 21f50689
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by souljaboy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Let no fool of any means discourage nor deceive you about Ekiti...you are real lucky to be posted to ekiti..cost of living is extremely cheap,social life is average and violence/crime is on a zero scale.. For people who love night life...check FOuntain hotel club (every friday), Midas hotel, CLoud 9 Lounge (always girls stocked, u meet high class pple there), pathfinder hotel and so on...all in ado ekiti..varieties of tourist locations all over the state.. Find a way to manage what you have when u get to ekiti...wish u all a happy service year..need my help ? 29E18506
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by obamaunec: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ekiti 4 sure
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by jamesbridget13(f): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Whao! I miss my friends at Ekiti, Efon Alaaye precisely. Ekiti is indeed a place 2 be, if u re posted there, u ll sure enjoy d place in d long run. Ekiti owe's corp members their state allowee, u just ve 2 pray dat they pay u d ones they can afford to before ur passing out.we Batch A 2012 were paid 8months b4 passing out that means 2months is left. All the same wish u all a safe trip 2 camp n after words to ur PPA. Go, Explore n Conquer d land
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by jpcomrade: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ekiti is a very good state,God bless u all
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
osho3mtech: Well I tank God for my posting to ekiti state. Its far better dan dos Boko pple states... Just found out dat Ekiti is d state with d highest no of profs in naija. meaning say der re well read, learned nd educated pple. Der. I like a place like dat. D zone go inspire me nd mk me join d Professor Club.
Get ready for a heartbreak!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by AOAC: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
jnrremedy:
I made a mistake I ve corrected it sha. This is the right pin 21f50689

I've correct it nw. Check 4 d invitation.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
faithbukky: Pls how do I get to d camp from either Ado Ekiti or Omuo or Ifaki or Otun or Oye Ekiti. Which 1 s closer and I can get a direct bus from which of this towns with minimal stress. Thanks house. Pls treat as urgent.
Depends on where u re coming from. If ur frm the abj-kogi axis, then ikole (30 mins away frm omuo) wud be the closest route to camp, if ur coming in from lag, ogun, ib etc, u will get a taxi at old garage going to camp. If ur coming in from ilorin, just get to ado ekiti and get a taxi @ old garage going there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
souljaboy: Let no fool of any means discourage nor deceive you about Ekiti...you are real lucky to be posted to ekiti..cost of living is extremely cheap,social life is average and violence/crime is on a zero scale.. For people who love night life...check FOuntain hotel club (every friday), Midas hotel, CLoud 9 Lounge (always girls stocked, u meet high class pple there), pathfinder hotel and so on...all in ado ekiti..varieties of tourist locations all over the state.. Find a way to manage what you have when u get to ekiti...wish u all a happy service year..need my help ? 29E18506
My brother, no give anyone false hope oooo. If u r not posted to ado ekiti, then get ready to experience full rural life. I served there, am doing a post grad program there. The place is dry!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mandesz: U'll enjy d place. im a serving corp member. Welcm 2 fountain of knowledge wia evry1 is an elite! Ekiti pay corpers 5k. Wia i serve is free accomodatn wit evrytin ready-made in da room. U'll survive hia witout touchin fed allawee
Na grass u wan chop! Better tell them the truth ooooooo.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by coolsamie0(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
osho3mtech: Well I tank God for my posting to ekiti state. Its far better dan dos Boko pple states... Just found out dat Ekiti is d state with d highest no of profs in naija. meaning say der re well read, learned nd educated pple. Der. I like a place like dat. D zone go inspire me nd mk me join d Professor Club.
They are also kinda "over-civilized" but interesting people
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by clydedaniels(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
i was posted there o.... just keeping an open mind...hopin for the best experience
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Chaboski(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi pals A̶̲̥̅♏ Chibuzor aka Chaboski batch A corper 2013 posted to ekiti state . I have been praying 4 a GƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡D place to serve I just pray it will be FUNKY ǡŋ₫ NICE . `°•.`°•.⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊Thɑ̣̣̝̇̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊ks̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣ CHABOSKI .
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by faragai24: 1:09am On Mar 03, 2013
I also served in Ekiti some years back, I am one of the luckies to be posted to a Secondary school called OUR CHRIST FOUNDATION ACADEMY EMURE a stone throw from the CAMP, many of my colleagues were posted to wood factory in the far forest to produce and process timber because Wood factories are the largest employer of Corpers in the state, the atmosphere their is nice and good but for those of you with swagger on women mind your business when it comes to that, never and ever touch them because ekiti people apply magic on their women, the moment you have an affairs with them the instance you die, we did not believe this to be true till about 5 corpers found dead as a result of that, then later NYSC authority swung into campaing to educate corpers that they should avoid women in the state because of the existence of Canal protective charm, i cant remembered the name of the charm, those of you there should find out pls.
I also remembered my days in EMURE, my Yoruba friends, Muslim corpers activities, my group called I AND I FAMILY, etc
wooow! Life and time are always parallel, how i wish i can still witness same but unfortunately it is only once in life time.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2013
m a guy also posted 2 ekiti, pls can any1 give me d directn frm kogi?.........wld luv 2 meet a friend around ma age....22, 23,.... Male or female. 07069303313
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2013
uniquelyspecial: m a guy also posted 2 ekiti, pls can any1 give me d directn frm kogi?.........wld luv 2 meet a friend around ma age....22, 23,.... Male or female
are u here for match making, or to meet ekiti corpers like you?

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by MaaziCCA(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
All the way
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by VURN(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
faragai24: I also served in Ekiti some years back, I am one of the luckies to be posted to a Secondary school called OUR CHRIST FOUNDATION ACADEMY EMURE a stone throw from the CAMP, many of my colleagues were posted to wood factory in the far forest to produce and process timber because Wood factories are the largest employer of Corpers in the state, the atmosphere their is nice and good but for those of you with swagger on women mind your business when it comes to that, never and ever touch them because ekiti people apply magic on their women, the moment you have an affairs with them the instance you die, we did not believe this to be true till about 5 corpers found dead as a result of that, then later NYSC authority swung into campaing to educate corpers that they should avoid women in the state because of the existence of Canal protective charm, i cant remembered the name of the charm, those of you there should find out pls.
I also remembered my days in EMURE, my Yoruba friends, Muslim corpers activities, my group called I AND I FAMILY, etc
wooow! Life and time are always parallel, how i wish i can still witness same but unfortunately it is only once in life time.

do the corpers die emediately or afta sum tyms cos a guy in my lodge is befriending an Ekiti girl and the guy is doing fine. He is serving in Ekiti state university teaching hospital where he collects 30k every month plus his 19.8k, so he is living well and very healthy. I dont think its true but the people are into charms, no matter how small d person may be. I dont encourage anyone ooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by AOAC: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
uniquelyspecial: m a guy also posted 2 ekiti, pls can any1 give me d directn frm kogi?.........wld luv 2 meet a friend around ma age....22, 23,.... Male or female

Whtsup, I'm 23 and posted to ekiti. Inbox me ur number or bbpin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2013
ekiti here i come

(1) (2) (3)

Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? / Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This? / Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.