Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti (10694 Views)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2013
AOAC:

Whtsup, I'm 23 and posted to ekiti. Inbox me ur number or bbpin

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by tunesoft(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
So...I served in ekiti...passed out batch 2012...Good peacful state...rural setting except the capital Ado.realatively cheap things...accomodation not bad. Federal allawi dey regular xcept for times its would be a national issue. Now the bad part...state allawi is messed up . And u could be owed up to 5-6months at times. Am still being owed a month salary. Some of my collegues being owed 3months(after POP oo) the Government is insensitive to corpers welfare. They tell lies all the time . Be warned. If u are a doctor or in medical profession( nurse lab scientists...pharmacists) na die ooo. Be smart don't let ursef be overworked at your PPA's.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Adimonyemma: 4:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Ajax1211: Posted to Ekiti? Lets meet here.
please, i urgently need an affordable accommodation at ado ekiti, wit good water and light supply. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Adimonyemma: 5:08am On Mar 27, 2013
Ajax1211: Posted to Ekiti? Lets meet here.
sorry. I shld hav introduced myself. Am david, posted to ekiti, a member of d batch A 2013 corp members. My ppa is ansa udeen sec school, ado ekiti. Am i dire need of an accommodation, affordable one. Self contain will be appreciated, wit good water and light supply. Help me please
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by modestdude(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2013
Posted to Ado Ekiti And needs accomodation, ping me 28CA4F81
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by modestdude(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Adimonyemma:
sorry. I shld hav introduced myself. Am david, posted to ekiti, a member of d batch A 2013 corp members. My ppa is ansa udeen sec school, ado ekiti. Am i dire need of an accommodation, affordable one. Self contain will be appreciated, wit good water and light supply. Help me please
you can get a good accomodation with all the features you highlighted @ Ekute quarters just behind Ansar udeen ur PPA
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
any1 posted 2 ijero local govt?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Adimonyemma: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2013
modestdude: you can get a good accomodation with all the features you highlighted @ Ekute quarters just behind Ansar udeen ur PPA

tnks modestdude. I'll try to check it out today.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by obamaunec: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2013
Ikole is a nice place 2 b wit stead lite n water
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by modestdude(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2013
Adimonyemma:

tnks modestdude. I'll try to check it out today.
you are welcome, you can holla @ me Fø̲̣̣я̅ any other thing 08037908963

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Adimonyemma: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2013
modestdude: you are welcome, you can holla @ me Fø̲̣̣я̅ any other thing 08037908963
no problem bro.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Bensonn: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chuksgeo: I pity U all, although here is beter than boko states but ekiti is still in the 1980s and the state is owing corpers since march even the national allowee is paid to ekiti corpers after about 2 wks into the next month

my friend stop this rubish you are saying, Ekiti state is one of the best states to serve in the whole Nigeria, good camp,hospitable people,prompt fed allowance,water and light constant, and things are cheap there as well as having rest of mind,I am 2012/2013 batch A set, i recieved 5k for 8months, they couldnt pay all is becuase corpers are much in the state,and the state dont have muchsource of income, many corpers are posted there because of their hospitality not minding their economic size. So pls dont mislead ppl my stay at Ise-ekiti was very ok
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by folahann(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where una dey. Come give updates
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by MaaziCCA(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2013
uniquelyspecial: any1 posted 2 ijero local govt?
sth lyk dat
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by MaaziCCA(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2013
For the Incoming Batch B posted to Ekiti,should any one b posted to Ijero,do wel to come to the NCCF Family House.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2013
MaaziCCA:
sth lyk dat
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by folahann(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
MaaziCCA: For the Incoming Batch B posted to Ekiti,should any one b posted to Ijero,do wel to come to the NCCF Family House.
Yeah we need them to come and donate their 1st alawi so that there'll be food in the house of the lord
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by donktrax(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Am joseph, posted to ilawe sec sch, ilawe. Plz hw do i go abt wit accomodation with light, water, groove.e.t.c
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by jamesbridget13(f): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
I miss my PPA, all my friends at Efon Alaaye. Whao! I miss Ekiti pple
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by moststylish(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
osho3mtech: Well I tank God for my posting to ekiti state. Its far better dan dos Boko pple states... Just found out dat Ekiti is d state with d highest no of profs in naija. meaning say der re well read, learned nd educated pple. Der. I like a place like dat. D zone go inspire me nd mk me join d Professor Club.
na prof u won chop
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013

(1) (2) (3)

Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? / Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This? / Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.