Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? (4027 Views)

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by Jackelony(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
I've been following this very interesting South Africam drama on e-tv and I wonder if anyone is also enjoying what I've been enjoying. It comes up btwn 5.30-6.00pm and on Saturdays, the whole weeks episode is rehashed btwn 9.00-10.30am.

It casts some very interesting personalities of which my favorites are Thembi and Mr Miles.
If you're watching this program, pls indicate.
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by bodejohn(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2008
The soapie is a must watch for me everyday.
I had to set up another receiver and tv in case my wife needs to watch something else.
It is full of fun and suprises.
I really want to see pastor ngidi's secret thrown out in the public and thembi giving birth to a lovely baby boy.
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by Jackelony(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
I'm so glad someone is following the soapie. I think South Africans are simply good in scriptwriting. T preceeding soap (BACKSTAGE) was also very interesting.
I too can't wait for the scales to fall off Rachael's eyes only that then it would have been too late.
I also love Tshidi, she's cute. Thembi rocks but I'm disappointed she got pregnant.
I'm anxious to see the end of it all.
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by malaika(f): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2008
::
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by JUNIT1(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2008
rythm city is of course better than isidingo, its more youthfull and fun, not too much serious stuff.
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by dwlkelvin: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
av missed this wonderful TV drama, is it still on?

Someone please tell me

thanks.

Kelvin grin
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by tashanja(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2009
Sorry dwlkelvin you cant watch it, unless you subscribe to etv, because the channel has been scrambled. However i,ve heard that etv Ghana has been launched and would be airing the programme among its packages as fta. What is still unclear is whether the signal would strong enough for us to receive and view in Nigeria.
Re: Who's Watching Rhythm City On E-tv? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
I follow Rhythm City and my favourite guy is Genaro. I also love S'bu Vilakazi (I think he's hot, though unfortunately short).

My favorite girls are Gail October and Tshidi. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol About To Kick Off--naija No Dey Carry Last. With Pics / Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!! / Do You Still Use This Television In Your House (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.