Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? (19954 Views)

"My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Who's Watching Sense8? / Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? by Nuella222(f): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry In today's episode, I feel like giving Rose/Emmanuelle a very hard knock on the head to help her come back to her senses angry. How could she trust uncle Carlos so much that she even exposed all their plans to him...Carlos who is the Muerte they are looking for. Everything is gradually falling apart because of this love between Rose and Patrick. I only pity grandpa Magno who's risking his life for nothing, Rose is even making the matter worse angry. I shed a tear for Leo, kid and grandma Ruth. And I wish...oh I wish that the life of Emmanuelle may eventually belong to Rose cry.
Re: Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? by PeyButtons(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
the story is so interesting
Re: Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? by petux(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
i also love it .... i watch a little part of it... Nuella222 which season does it start and end??

(1) (Reply)

Starlink Increases Hardware Price By 112% In Nigeria - From ₦378,000 To ₦800,000 / Where Can I Download Free Movie On My Phone / BBTitans: How Viewers Voted For Blue Aiva, Nana, Miracle OP, Kanaga Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.