Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection (24132 Views)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Nollywood Stars Honour Pete Eneh / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by tonte23(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection

According to Linda Ikeji, veteran actor, Pete Eneh has undergone surgery to amputate one of his legs. This move became necessary in order to save his life.

The actor is said to have sustained an injury sometime last year and due to lack of proper care, it became infected and degenerated to a sore. His condition was made worse by the fact that he was suffering from diabetes.

The actor was admitted at Parklane hospital, Enugu for three months where doctors eventually made the decision to amputate the affected leg to prevent the infection from spreading to other parts of his body.
The amputation took place last week Wednesday, October 24th.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/11/actor-pete-eneh-loses-leg-to-infection.html
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by tonte23(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Chanchit: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
This brings bad memory, same thing happened to someone really close to me, things are really falling apart, by now he will feel like there's nothing to live for any more. #Sad#
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by slimmoney(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
May God help him through!

3 Likes

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Damitism: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
So sad!
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Afam4eva(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Arhh...one of my favourite actors.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by redcliff: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
kai.. no nollywood director/producer would want to give him any role again.. the guy go NYSC.(now your suffering continues)
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by controlseven: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
Its a pity dear. If legs were "donatable", i would'nt mind doing it as a corporal work of mercy! God knows best. *truly sobbing*

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by ghettodreamz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Iaz93: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Chei! Would he still be able to act?? At least he would act the role of an amputee . . *sad*
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Adanyebe(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
I trust Nollywood.... anoda venture to shoot a movie on him titled "My LOst LEG"

4 Likes

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by MMM2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Is a pity
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Lordrama: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mr Peter Go To T.B JOSHUA AND BE FREE.

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Jubal01: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Beta 2go 2 heaven wit 1 leg dan 2 2go 2 hell wit both legz.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by misreal(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Adanyebe: I trust Nollywood.... anoda venture to shoot a movie on him titled "My LOst LEG"
do u play with evwitin cry

9 Likes

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by DonaldGenes(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sorry sir! God will heal you

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by chucky234(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Very sad,I pray God gives him the strength to pass through this trying time.

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by oyestephen(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Too bad.....
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by salam001(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
To aspiring actors,mind the role you act,this man was always acting a Cripple
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Saintsquare(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Speechless,have seen him in so many English movies.None of the rich actors couldn't help him while the infection was still curable,and u see them in flashy cars and traveling around the world.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Ejine(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Diabetes and Cancer are the sicknesses I fear the most, even more than AIDS.
Cuz AIDS is clearly and easily avoidable. But for these two? Mehn... I don't know, son.

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by EagleNest(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Very pathetic. He is a good actor.
Wonders shall never end in this country!
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Ariyke: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
So sadsadsad
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
What is the purpose of Guild of Actors,can't they raise fund for him,when the infection was still manageable?our artiste hate themselves a lot,same way Dagrin was left to die,when he had the car accident.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by fittty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
So sad
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by GARRIx7(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
This is very sad. Sir, this isn't the end of the world.
The Joy of the lord is your stronghold.... sad sad
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by phreakabit(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
Adanyebe: I trust Nollywood.... anoda venture to shoot a movie on him titled "My LOst LEG"

You should be a "stand up numbskull" . Befitting career.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by GARRIx7(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
salam001: To aspiring actors,mind the role you act,this man was always acting a Cripple

That's highly INSENSITIVE...

Yomieluv: What is the purpose of Guild of Actors,can't they raise fund for him,when the infection was still manageable?our artiste hate themselves a lot,same way Dagrin was left to die,when he had the car accident.

I don't think it was due to lack of funds. The article said...

The actor is said to have sustained an injury sometime last year and due to lack of proper care, it became infected and degenerated to a sore. His condition was made worse by the fact that he was suffering from diabetes.
MAYBE the initial injury was overlooked..
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by oubi: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
I ws actually sad whn I read d post bt after reading comments I had no option dan to grin grin grin
Nairalands ehh....!

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by phadat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
The lord is his strength
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by tessyade: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
What a sad news!
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
I didn't have to read much to know his condition was exacerbated diabetes. It could have been prevented. Eat well. Exercise frequently. I am sure diabetes takes more lives than we know because it compromises the entire body's function.

Anyway, speedy recovery to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money / Tolu Ogunefum "Tboy" Weds Yemisi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.