Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom (9144 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
qyng_salt: ǡŗǝ̥ there people going to Akwa Ibom from Rivers state?
We could hook up. . .?
going from ph. Which transport do you want to use?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by mikeuz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Am michael from delta state,studied mechanical engineering from enugu state university.
I will be travelin τ̲̅ȍ akwa ibom from warri delta state on monday,anyone joining me?

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by mikeuz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
And mobil no longer take corp members, they stopped it with the passing out of the batch A corp members. And focus on the camping,leave PPA for now,one step at a time.God dey
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Martini101(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Akwa ibom. Here i come. I studied electrical and electronics engineering at ESUT.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nedu31(m): 2:29am On Nov 04, 2012
For those of u coming to Akwa Ibom b careful o! akwa Ibom is not rosy as u think.The state govt don't give damn to corpers welfare,the state alloweee...na war.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2012
mikeuz: And mobil no longer take corp members, they stopped it with the passing out of the batch A corp members. And focus on the camping,leave PPA for now,one step at a time.God dey
I don't think it's overly bad to plan for the near future, as long as it doesn't distract one from orchestrating the present.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2012
Nedu31: For those of u coming to Akwa Ibom b careful o! akwa Ibom is not rosy as u think.The state govt don't give damn to corpers welfare,the state alloweee...na war.
hmmm, I'll put that in mind.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2012
Nedu31: For those of u coming to Akwa Ibom b careful o! akwa Ibom is not rosy as u think.The state govt don't give damn to corpers welfare,the state alloweee...na war.
really? Try explain more
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by fashrola(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
IbroSaunks: Thanks man, I guess I could take a cab. How's camp like?
Ya sure u'll see a cab that will take u straight to the camp but bro it will be expensive just budget lyk N500, and sorry dude I'm not serving in Akwa Ibom State and I don't know state of the camp facilities..but I promise you that u'll enjoy every bit in Akwa Ibom State
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by yesboss20(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello guys. Greetings to y'all! I'm yesboss20, a Mech. Eng. grad frm Unilorin, residing in Ilorin & posted to A. Ibom for service.
The plan is to depart 2mrw for the East en route Uyo. Anybody doing likewise?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello guys... Am Shyne a graduate of Mech engineering from Futminna bt a resident of Port-Harcourt. I kw much abt Akwa Ibom n wrkd ma way blessed by God 2 Akwa Ibom. I'll leave 4camp on Tuesday considering am leaving from Rivers state. Hp to mk new frnds in camp. Happy Service camping experience. Peace!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
qyng_salt: ♍ƺ name is qyng salt,finished from Uniport; Civil engineering.
ȋ̝̊̅ am from Rivers state, ǡη∂ ȋ̝̊̅ reside there too. Iƒ Ʊ ǡŗǝ̥ in R/S ǡη∂ Ʊ ǡŗǝ̥ posted to AK, holla @qyng_salt
Ma guy am also in Rivers bt am goin tru Ogoni d shortest route 2 Akwa ibom camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by wedeoh(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
I will navigate to Akwa ibom tomorrow
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 05, 2012
we_de_oh: I will navigate to Akwa ibom tomorrow
how do you get to camp from you
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by pendusky(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2012
Welcome to akwa Ibom the land of promise...the second most richest state in nigeria and the best infrastructural developed state in Nigeria in the last 8 years... Pls ure safe in here...at least i knw 3 of u guys that needed Akwa Ibom wit al cost bt cldnt get it, i want to advice you guys to obey camp rules and be of gud xter and be innovative... I can testify of one Obinna my good friend was retaind and got employment here becos of his innovative idea wich served a good purpose in the company...i want you guys to be focused and make a good name, its your road to success...am always available to any1 that needs my help...fb.com/pendusky
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why this thread not on frontpage?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Ashmark(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
babaearly: Why this thread not on frontpage?
I wonder o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
fashrola: Ya sure u'll see a cab that will take u straight to the camp but bro it will be expensive just budget lyk N500, and sorry dude I'm not serving in Akwa Ibom State and I don't know state of the camp facilities..but I promise you that u'll enjoy every bit in Akwa Ibom State
It's cool, thanks, I hope I do enjoy it.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
IbroSaunks: It's cool, thanks, I hope I do enjoy it.
are you going by air? Ill be on my way early morn
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Akan(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
As an Akwa Ibomite, i welcome all coppers to the promised land. You have ended up in probably the best state in the whole of Nigeria. Make it an unforgettable experience and contribute positively to the state. We are a friendly bunch. A word of caution if you offend an Akwa Ibomite please be quick to apologise. If you hook up with an Ibibio girl, i feel sorry for your wife or girlfriend back home. Emedi ooo!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
babaearly:
are you going by air? Ill be on my way early morn
Yes, by God's grace I should be going by air. Tomorrow morning, 9:45am.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by eehweezzy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
am a batch B servin der nw............AK is fyn, kuuuuul and less expensive. 07036147887 dtz ma contact,wanna huk up wif moi for more info?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
See all of u freshers NYSC in AKS is bleeped up nw just be careful of Ekong and d other beasts there they will lurr u in n Bleep u up close to ruining ur hard earned future. HIV/AIDs is as easy as mosquito bite so take caution n abstain Ok. As for d chicks prepared to be messed up by those Mobil workers if u r not wise because they will use u n toss u around like a cup of drink. Don't say someone didn't warn u o but anyway enjoy your stay.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by tempest01(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
welcome otondos....Akwa-ibom Ayaya
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by wisejoe: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am an akwa ibom indigene,based in uyo,u r all welcome to akwa ibom state.This is the land filled with fun and flexing,but you need to worship your God oh.i flex uyo alot,uyo can reach me via 08037773754.Akwa Ibom ado ok
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by ajila03(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
ceezonnifemi: Mr ridwan, pls where du u think we can gt akwa motor, cos i don't av d idea, tnx

I served at Akwa Ibom someyears back,cross country at Yaba, took us to the camp directly,it took us 2 days cos they selfishly joined us with fellow corpers going to Bayelsa,we slept at their park at PH.
Best bet, get to Ojuelgba to get buses going to Akwa Ibom,so many of them are their(AKTC,USA,IMOH ABASI ).If u are much u can arrainge with them to take u to Ikore tudom in Isrtai LG.
Please get your arraingment. Fine cos u can't get there early than 6pm and that could be too for late for u as a new person, if the bus is not taking u to the camp.Can't remember if Uniuyo has hostel.
Very important if they see U as JJC they will exploit you belive me hosnestly on this.
All the best.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Ekestar(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2012
Am Theo,a Batch B corp member serving in Akwa ibom.My junior otonda cofas u re welcm to ayaya.Akwa ibom is a bitiful state,a lot of good things to entertain urselves abound .4 DOZ of u dat lyk shokoto,i mean gurlz,ayaya has enuf 4u,but i will advice u to play safe,bcoz d state has d highest HIV/AIDS carriers.To come to d orientation camp,wich is Nsit Atai orientation camp.Take any bus mayb Akwa transport corporation(AKTC)/any oda bus to uyo,wen u rich uyo,if they stop u in AKTC park u wl get direct cab 4rm d park to d orientation camp,bt if nt board a keke to d park to get a direct cab to d camp or u board a keke to Oron-road(oron park) wia u can get cab going to d camp bt nt directly.For more enquiry call 08131295279[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Who's in camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2012
IbroSaunks: Who's in camp?
guess you in camp. Still on reg. things.are you tru yet? Hit me 08152020133
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hey guys, mtn is messed up, you cant even browse. Use glo, lets make here lively.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bump
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2012
Welcomin u all otondos,hp u are all enjoyin d camp's gudies. Hp ekong is not disturbin u guyz. Can't wait 2 see d uyo copas.

(1) (2) (3)

Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 / Which Community Is The Best To Serve In Delta State? / Nysc Candidate Can't Speak Or Write English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.