Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 (32217 Views)

UCL: Juventus Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 20th November 2012 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Shakhtar Donetsk 3 - 2 On 7th November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Pergrace: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi: I laugh in pigin gringringrin

Can't wait 4 ModelLa 2 be mah e-woman gringringrin

Bros you serious with this your proposal oh... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2012
Pergrace:

Bros you serious with this your proposal oh... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha gringringrin

Yes oh

She be arsenal fan n I be man-u fan

I tell her say if we win she go be mah wife 4 nL cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by RedLight1: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Man utd and mancity
the two shitty clubs buys almost all their plays from arsenal and english league, yet they cant run arsenal down..
Up gunners 4 3hrs 2mao grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by justsmile(f): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
arsenal pls surprise me oh!!! All them 'bad belle united' just hold your peace. If Chelsea could win you guys after beating them before, then arsenal can do same..... just that arsenal dey misbehave atimes. But my love for arsenal is 'for better for worse'..... so go gunners!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by SamMilla1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
mc~evans:
@albert1166, u r very dumb and stu-pid.

Why raining curses on this guy?
He may not know his way online like you.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by ukuba: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Arsenal and Man Utd, Damn! Arsenal we dont want 8, 2 o!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Adanyebe(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Red-Light:
Time 4 arsenal to crush this mancheaters UNITED

atleast for chelsea sake..
If arsenal makes me happy tommorow.. I promise to give bold 5 to a hot arsenal girl..
*feeling like santa*
LOL! Guy! U r sleeping on a bicycle
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Jerry2i(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Can't wait for the match to start.united all the way.GGMU!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Kagawa: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
isokay naaaaaaa
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by CLIQBOY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Arsenal vs manchester refree united
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by dabrake(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi: I laugh in pigin gringringrin

Can't wait 4 ModelLa 2 be mah e-woman gringringrin
you will wed kobojunkie when we hammer that your red nose coached team
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by 1025: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
sanchez4eva: I am a strong arsenal fan but the best we can hope for is a draw...I am saying this because we have the best midfield in epl but wenger would not use them...cazorla arteta and wilshere coupled with walcott and poldi with giroud leading the attack arsenal may win but wenger is going to start ramsey and that is the beginning of our failure...with ramsey-arsenal is gonna draw or lose but with wilshere arsenal is going to win I swear

how can some1 that watch epl say arsenal has the best midfield in epl? you mentioned carzola,arteta, wilshere, walcott and poldoski as the midfield and u wan compare these 5 with mikel, ramires,oscar, mata and hazard abi? abeg go back to school. the good thing is, whosoever is loosing game agaisnt refchester united will just have to put that behind and move on. epl now has turned to some kind of useless league where a striker is book in the middle of the pitch for diving and ferguson will ask why torres did not remain on his feet and while evans on his own is saying the contact was minimal.
if arsenal is going to compete for anything, they must buy players and i mean quality players not the one i read this morning they are pricing 1.6 million.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by mikeywise(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
1025:

how can some1 that watch epl say arsenal has the best midfield in epl? you mentioned carzola,arteta, wilshere, walcott and poldoski as the midfield and u wan compare these 5 with mikel, ramires,oscar, mata and hazard abi? abeg go back to school. the good thing is, whosoever is loosing game agaisnt refchester united will just have to put that behind and move on. epl now has turned to some kind of useless league where a striker is book in the middle of the pitch for diving and ferguson will ask why torres did not remain on his feet and while evans on his own is saying the contact was minimal.
if arsenal is going to compete for anything, they must buy players and i mean quality players not the one i read this morning they are pricing 1.6 million.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Afamdman: Laughs at the arsenal fans here. I guess everybody is allowed to wish, but its another thing for wishes to come through. Your team does not have what it takes to defeat united. Just enjoy the game and pray your lose does not allow you a panic buy again in the january window. We did them 8-2 in the first leg someone remind the scores from the second leg. 1 united.
some dudes are foolish and non-educated. Man u beat arsenal 8-2 on what condition? Inadequate players,yes I agree but atleast they have all their players with them when manchester city wired them 6-1 at old trafford only that Howard Webb was out on 3 weeks injury. What do u think about this?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Akposkool(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
U mean 14 devils(plus ref n linesmen)against 11 arsenal?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by flymeup: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
I can't afford to miss this match o o .I'm sure that Manchester won't let us down this time.Up Man U. I predict this match score to be Man U 3 VS Arsenal 1
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by timbros(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
1025:

Havent you heard that when transfer window is open, other coaches like RDM, Mancini and Sir Alex goes to the market with ghana-must-go but Wenger goes to the market with just his wallet. How do you expect him to flex muscle with all these aforementioned coaches?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Adufaye(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
wer r ma gunner bro
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by dopeJemi: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
dabrake: you will wed kobojunkie when we hammer that your red nose coached team

U wanna place a bet wiv yo girlfriend undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by BinghiNya(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
excuses united's class is way above chelsnal mike dean,alan wiley, ron chelseakinson, lee chelseamason cant stop united sore losers

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Adufaye(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
weda arsenal win or nt,dats nt ma probs,cus we wil stil cari our trophy *3rd or 4th* position grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by RedLight1: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Adufaye: weda arsenal win or nt,dats nt ma probs,cus we wil stil cari our trophy *3rd or 4th* position grin

grin grin grin grin 4th is not sure with tottenham current form...
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by Adufaye(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Red-Light:

grin grin grin grin 4th is not sure with tottenham current form...
den 3rd must b sure! Who is tottenham,was it nt d beaten team on wednesday nyt?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by gentmint(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2012
chelsea fans bad belle too much,see as all of dem just dey rally behind arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by realsammie(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2012
folahann: Even as Arteta, Carzola and Wilshere would be available, Wenger will surely find a way to use his RAMSEY.
true talk. anytime i see RAMSEY in Arsenal shirt i always feel like crying. I just pray WENGER wil use WILSHERE,CARZOLA & ARTETA in midfield.

GUNNERS TILL ETERNITY!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by buoye1(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2012
See dis guy oooo.....u knoe know say ramsey na RAMsey?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by realsammie(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2012
folahann: Even as Arteta, Carzola and Wilshere would be available, Wenger will surely find a way to use his RAMSEY.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by DMainMan: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2012
I c Walcott scoring an hatrick 2day. Dose manu peeps ar highly disgraceful to d beauty of d game. Ars 3 - Man Utd 2.

Dat ungrateful traitor wil b injured today. Vermaeleen wil kick his ass today. NO ONE bleeps WITH US
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by DMainMan: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2012
I c Walcott scoring an hatrick 2day. Dose manu peeps ar highly disgraceful to d beauty of d game. Ars 3 - Man Utd 2.

Dat ungrateful traitor wil b injured today. Vermaeleen wil kick his ass today.

NO ONE Bleep.S WITH US. REPERCUSSION PRACTICALLY FOLLOWS. UP ARSENAL- D BEST AND THE MOST ENTERTAINING TEAM IN THE PLANET
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by irecruit(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Up gunners, i really want arsenal to win this match
mukina2: August 28, 2011 was the nadir of Arsene Wenger's regime at Arsenal. There is no other way to view an 8-2 disembowelling by the team that were once his club's keenest rivals. An unreal scoreline dealt out a reality check. Three games into the season, and a faint flame of hope was already extinguished. Arsenal would not be competing for the Premier League title. Poor fortune played its part, but so did some extremely poor Arsenal play.

From those depths, it is to Wenger's credit as a manager that he eventually righted the ship, and returned the club to the Champions League at the end of the season. To do so, he had to rip up his modus operandi and begin again with an almost entirely new team.

That Sunday was also a day in which Samir Nasri played his first match for Manchester City, in a 5-1 win at Tottenham. By then, Cesc Fabregas was measuring for curtains in his new Barcelona abode and Jack Wilshere was in plaster. Robin Van Persie scored one of a pair of the most meagre of consolations, at a time when questions were beginning to be asked about his own contractual situation.

The week that followed saw Wenger panic buy in the transfer market for the first time in fifteen years at Arsenal. The dealings were hit and miss, though Mikel Arteta has become a mainstay, and Per Mertesacker his best defensive organiser.

Eventually, Arsenal muddled through, as Spurs faltered and Chelsea did too, and then became distracted by their quest for the Champions League. Arsenal finished third but when Jack Wilshere finally made his first-team return - in impressively fashion - against Queens Park Rangers last week, only Aaron Ramsey, Bacary Sagna and Thomas Vermaelen remained as starters from the team-mates he played his break-out season alongside.

Just over 14 months on from that last Old Trafford visit, Arsenal are not back at United's level. A pair of defeats to Norwich City and Schalke drew lineage from a home loss to Chelsea that dampened growing excitement about the new Arsenal. The QPR win was the first clean sheet in eight games, a statistic that muffled talk about Steve Bould tightening up the defence.

For United, that last Sunday of the summer was an afternoon when everything went right. It didn't get much better for them. The early weeks of 2011-12 saw an avalanche of United goals, but also a leaking defence that would eventually cost them on their title run-in.

Sir Alex Ferguson's answer to the problem of having eventually lost the Premier League title to Manchester City was from leftfield. It was to strengthen his attacking options rather than add muscle to his midfield or defence. Shinji Kagawa is injured for the moment, but it is Van Persie who will undoubtedly take the Saturday lunchtime focus, having first made clear he felt Arsenal could not match his ambitions, and then that he saw United as the type of club he saw himself signing for when he was a boy.

That sub-plot is sure to be the headline-maker on the morning of the game. Arsenal need to prove they can live without Van Persie, United want to show that taking Arsenal's prime mover from them has further lengthened the distance between the clubs.

Manchester United player to watch: Robin van Persie. He is the man who Arsenal fans will be watching like hawks. Any touch is due to be booed by those who have travelled north. Any appreciation of the outstanding final season he enjoyed at Arsenal will be drowned out by claims of avarice, even though Wenger admitted to the AGM last week that City offered him £300,000 per week. Arsenal's skipper and remaining hope is now United's greying goal machine. He has settled in tremendously, gallingly so for an Arsenal team that struggles for goals.

Arsenal player to watch: Bacary Sagna. The understandable warm glow resulting from the return of Jack Wilshere meant that the return of another long-term absentee was largely overlooked. There were others who felt that Carl Jenkinson, so improved since he suffered the deepest of any Gunner at Old Trafford in the 8-2, was unlucky to be displaced, but Sagna came back from a broken leg as if he had never been away - quietening Junior Hoilett and overlapping down the right. He and Jenkinson may even play in tandem on Saturday, with the Frenchman on the left if Wenger does not trust Andre Santos facing Antonio Valencia.

Key battle: Tom Cleverley v Jack Wilshere. The summer of 2011 featured much discussion of two young players who represented the future of England's midfield. There was a potential for them to be the new Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard, since both favour similar territory on the pitch and might even end up at cross-purposes, but injuries have curbed such talk until now. Wilshere's 65 minutes at Emirates Stadium last week reconfirmed the stratospheric expectations Arsenal fans have of him. Cleverley's foot problem, sustained against Bolton the week after the 8-2 meant he would start just one more Premier League game for the rest of the season. Now he looks to be something of a first-choice, his development slower than last season, but on an upward curve, and the two, friends off the field, now look likely to cross footballing paths after such a long wait.

http://espnfc.com/en/preview/345753/preview.html?soccernet=true&cc=3888

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by ambrosini593(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2012
The major problem Arsenal will have today is Santos. He cannot even define his position in the defence

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by joseff14(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2012
ARSEna go hear am today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 2) On 21st October 2017 / West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 9th December 2019 / Wales Vs Belgium: Euro 2016 Quarter-finals (3 - 1) On 1st July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.