Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' (1041 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / Photo: Church Collects Offering With POS Machines...lwkmd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2012
We just couldn't stop laughing when we heard this. A muslim man in Lagos State founded and funded church, then appointed a christian (pastor) to be in control and manage the said church on his behalf. And all the proceeds are being shared based on pre-agreed terms. The man still remains a muslim! Muslims tapping into the church business. What a funny world!
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by SlyIg(f): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2012
Go and tell your fake story to the abokina roaming and begging on the Lagos streets but not educated people on Nairaland! What are you insinuating now? Are you trying to make jest of christianity or what! If that church can save souls for Christ,is it the church members or the Aboki and fake pastor that will rot in hell fire!
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2012
Lol.. muslim oyedepo...
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2012
SlyIg: Go and tell your fake story to the abokina roaming and begging on the Lagos streets but not educated people on Nairaland! What are you insinuating now? Are you trying to make jest of christianity or what! If that church can save souls for Christ,is it the church members or the Aboki and fake pastor that will rot in hell fire!
You didn't believe and did believe my story, all in one post.
BTW, we didn't discuss it as something good or bad, we only saw it as funny development. Just relax, okay? And, muslims are found in all tribes of Nigeria. Must you be told that not only "aboki" are muslims?
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2012
SlyIg: Go and tell your fake story to the abokina roaming and begging on the Lagos streets but not educated people on Nairaland! What are you insinuating now? Are you trying to make jest of christianity or what! If that church can save souls for Christ,is it the church members or the Aboki and fake pastor that will rot in hell fire!
Lol.. calm.. take two gulps of holy goat fresh air.. chilllll...

God has a purpose for everything. The aboki will make his money, the fake pastor(hw is he fake, btw) will make his, GOD will have his souls, the members will have their miracles...

Every OLODO wins..

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by pheyikemi: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2012
A story without a link is as good as fake. Whr is ur link abeg?
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2012
You know if I did not have a conscience, I would do the same thing. Its really good business.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
pheyikemi: A story without a link is as good as fake. Whr is ur link abeg?
Did I tell you that I read it in the punch or watch it on AIT? You don't need to believe it, just waka pass. Okay?
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by KDK(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. calm.. take two gulps of holy goat fresh air.. chilllll...

God has a purpose for everything. The aboki will make his money, the fake pastor(hw is he fake, btw) will make his, GOD will have his souls, the members will have their miracles...

Every OLODO wins..
Well said in accordamce with the scriptures as written in Phi 1:18 :

What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by pheyikemi: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
maasoap: Did I tell you that I read it in the punch or watch it on AIT? You don't need to believe it, just waka pass. Okay?
. Then i believe u composed it to get comments, at least u got 'em
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
pheyikemi: . Then i believe u composed it to get comments, at least u got 'em
You have a very sensitive conscience. As much as you tried to discredit it, your conscience is telling you that it might be true after all. Move on, world doesn't end because of it.
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by CrazyMan(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
maasoap: We just couldn't stop laughing when we heard this. A muslim man in Lagos State founded and funded church, then appointed a christian (pastor) to be in control and manage the said church on his behalf. And all the proceeds are being shared based on pre-agreed terms. The man still remains a muslim! Muslims tapping into the church business. What a funny world!
Source please....

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by pheyikemi: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
maasoap: You have a very sensitive conscience. As much as you tried to discredit it, your conscience is telling you that it might be true after all. Move on, world doesn't end because of it.
. Hahahahaha, mo rerin oyinbo, what has my conscience got to do wt it? Afterall, u r d 1 hu composed d fake info wtout a base. Try nd move on ehn, evry1 knws d story isnt true
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by ogoamaka99(m): 5:37am On Nov 04, 2012
maasoap: We just couldn't stop laughing when we heard this. A muslim man in Lagos State founded and funded church, then appointed a christian (pastor) to be in control and manage the said church on his behalf. And all the proceeds are being shared based on pre-agreed terms. The man still remains a muslim! Muslims tapping into the church business. What a funny world!
@maasoap,
This forum is not for kids and for bed side stories. If your story is not FAKE and FALSE, mention the CHURCH AND LOCATION to enable the matter to be verifed.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@maasoap,
This forum is not for kids and for bed side stories. If your story is not FAKE and FALSE, mention the CHURCH AND LOCATION to enable the matter to be verifed.
Well, you've been made to be aware of another one of the odd things that are happening around us, there is nothing you'll do to the church, the owner and/or the pastor in charge even if you are told the name and the location of the said church. But if you're more curious than I thought, you can take it up from here and become an investigative journalist.
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
maasoap: Well, you've been made to be aware of another one of the odd things that are happening around us, there is nothing you'll do to the church, the owner and/or the pastor in charge even if you are told the name and the location of the said church. But if you're more curious than I thought, you can take it up from here and become an investigative journalist.

It is funny how you come to a public forum to broadcast a salacious piece of gossip and when pressed for evidence you turn defensive. If you can't verify your info why did you put it out in the public space? You should have just kept it within your gossip cronies.
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

It is funny how you come to a public forum to broadcast a salacious piece of gossip and when pressed for evidence you turn defensive. If you can't verify your info why did you put it out in the public space? You should have just kept it within your gossip cronies.
Source or evidence, what do you want to do with it? Remember, it is not an accusation/allegation against a known name. So, link, source or evidence do not matter here. And that's not defensive in real sense of it, it is enlightenment. Okay?
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by LordReed(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
maasoap: Source or evidence, what do you want to do with it? Remember, it is not an accusation/allegation against a known name. So, link, source or evidence do not matter here. And that's not defensive in real sense of it, it is enlightenment. Okay?

Then all you've just done is gossip, this is not enlightenment.
Re: Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' by ogoamaka99(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Then all you've just done is gossip, this is not enlightenment.
It is nothing but GOSSIP OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

(1) (Reply)

Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise / Is ... / Let Light Shine Out Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.