Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise (1041 Views)

Children Sacrificed By Illuminati --defector "Mary Anne" / “I Sacrificed A Baby And My Manhood For Money Making Rituals” / Christ Our Passover Is Sacrificed For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls, my friend needs your advice. He is 42 years old and has been in search of wife for past ten years. Fortunately for him, he met a lady in march this year and proposed. Ever since march, everytime my friend demands to taste the honey-pot, the lady claimed to be bornagain and told him that hammering before marriage is a sin. All this kept rolling until 27th Oct that they finally hooked. It was the most happiest day in my friend's life. He spent all his penny for this marriage. But he could not be chance to demand for seeeexxx that night due to family friends that were arround. On sunday evening, my had prepared to enjoy himself to the climax. He could not control himself all through the day, praying for night time to come quick. But few minutes after 7pm, as the lady was to enter kitchen to prepare for dinner, she collapsed. Immediately, she was rushed to hospital. Surperisingly, the doctor's comment to my friend after diagnosis was, "congratulation, your wife is three months pregnant."
wow, what a mystery! Doctor, is it holy ghost pregnancy? Said my friend.
Please, he needs your advice. What should he do? Since sunday till date, the wife could not utter any word as regard the pregnancy but claiming the doctor lied. Ever since then, my friend is yet to taste the honey-pot. What is the way out?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by pastormustwacc: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is not a new story. Well, as far as i know, pregnancy tests dont lie. The girl will definitely know. Talk to elders in the church to start with.
They should go for another test now: there are so many ways to confirm a 3 month pregnancy. A trained medical personnel can use his bare hands to examine.
You can do scan, urine test, blood test, and even check for signs.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwacc: You can do scan, urine test, blood test, and even check for signs.

the pregnancy has been confirmed but my friend has become imbalance. The question the lady refused to answer is who is responsible for the pregnancy. Their pastor advised that they should not abort, but should the man keep the marriage on?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by pastormustwacc: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is debateable. For me, i will cancel the marriage ASAP. God-forbid that i marry a nonsense woman in the first place. But it has happened,
can your friend forgive her and continue with the marriage? or can he not?

In life, you need to know what you can and cannot do.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Gloriagee(f): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2012
I'd ask for an annulment, at least the marriage hasn't been consummated. I'm not a saint but I can't condone deliberate deceit. N to think that she got pregnant when she was sposed to be in a serious relationship is a no no for me. assuming this story is true tongue
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by pastormustwacc: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2012
^^^Precisely my point, i cant live with that sorta thing - i go kolo mental!
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Update:
This morning saturday, exactly a week after the wedding, the bride's mother was in the sitting room with groom trying to appease to him while the groom's father arrived as well. My friend called me and to my arrival, I met the whole house full of commottion. In the course of arguement, the bride exposed the mystery. Hun-un, truly the lady was very decent and reserved but she opened up that her senior blood brother, the first son of their family is responsible for the pregnancy. Wonderful!
How? According to her, she went to her brother's house few months to the wedding day to collect the cheque of N250,000 promised and that day became the day she was deflowered, and her heaven opened.
How the brother carried out the thing was not explained. Now, as a born again sister, should she abort? What of my friend? Should he continue with the marriage and support abortion?
This is a serious case
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by advocate666: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
Tell your friend to as himself this question: "what would Joseph do?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by truthislight: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sirniyeh:

the pregnancy has been confirmed but my friend has become imbalance. The question the lady refused to answer is who is responsible for the pregnancy. Their pastor advised that they should not abort, but should the man keep the marriage on?

is there any marriage to keep here ^^^

After prostitution they run to church to catch the unwarry for a mate.

When will service to God ever be a function of love of God?

If it is not a marriage mate it is prosperity.

*sigh*
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
advocate666: Tell your friend to as himself this question: "what would Joseph do?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

explain by yourself.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by esere826: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
@poster

common dude. You would easilly agree with me that this is a contrived story
paste this in the romance section, and you would receive the bashing of your life for such a story by wordly wise folks

The man no nack the first day,
then the second day he looked forward to nacking in the night
pleeeeeassssssss

since when did nacking become a night only affair? angry
u be small pikin?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by truthislight: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sirniyeh: Update:
This morning saturday, exactly a week after the wedding, the bride's mother was in the sitting room with groom trying to appease to him while the groom's father arrived as well. My friend called me and to my arrival, I met the whole house full of commottion. In the course of arguement, the bride exposed the mystery. Hun-un, truly the lady was very decent and reserved but she opened up that her senior blood brother, the first son of their family is responsible for the pregnancy. Wonderful!
How? According to her, she went to her brother's house few months to the wedding day to collect the cheque of N250,000 promised and that day became the day she was deflowered, and her heaven opened.
How the brother carried out the thing was not explained. Now, as a born again sister, should she abort? What of my friend? Should he continue with the marriage and support abortion?
This is a serious case

what is in front is bigger than what has passed.

At least he still has is life clearly in front of him, if he likes let him muddle it up by buying this "trouble".

If the girl had told him when it happened? That will have been a different ball game.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by advocate666: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sirniyeh:

explain by yourself.

you know exactly what I mean.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by pastormustwacc: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sirniyeh: Update:
This is a serious case
End the marriage ASAP. The rate at which household ra*p*es occur in Nigeria is alarming.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by wiegraf: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
esere826: @poster

common dude. You would easilly agree with me that this is a contrived story
paste this in the romance section, and you would receive the bashing of your life for such a story by wordly wise folks

pleeeeeassssssss

u be small pikin?

'Tis a regular. Just can't tell which one spells like that
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by tpia1: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
what exactly is religious about the original post?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by advocate666: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2012
tpia1: what exactly is religious about the original post?

yes. what exactly is religious about pregnant virgins?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Joagbaje(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Sirniyeh:

Any sin can be forgiven if there's openers and repentance. But the man is free to walk away if he choses
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by tpia1: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:

yes. what exactly is religious about pregnant virgins?

do you have to be religious before you can be a virgin?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2012
truthislight:

If the girl had told him when it happened? That will have been a different ball game.

esere826: @poster
pleeeeeassssssss

u be small pikin?

i have my friend to blame. How can a lady of 36 be fooling him of seexx stuff? If she had known or conscious of the pregnancy, should have terminated it. Most ladies use church as cover-up. What a shame? This lady is a choir member and this morning, shame catch am, e no gre go church. But the funniest thing be say, this my friend have not been able to taste the honey-pot due to controversy at home. Is this not the sign of failed marriage?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by esere826: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sirniyeh:

i have my friend to blame. How can a lady of 36 be fooling him of seexx stuff? If she had known or conscious of the pregnancy, should have terminated it. Most ladies use church as cover-up. What a shame? This lady is a choir member and this morning, shame catch am, e no gre go church. But the funniest thing be say, this my friend have not been able to taste the honey-pot due to controversy at home. Is this not the sign of failed marriage?

And i thought you were joking
My sheep and dove xtian brothers sha ....OK

Your friend needs to divorce this girl fast. Really fast. Forget about nacking her
After divorcing her, he should then forgive this girl for deceiving him, and bid her farewell.

Sin calculations Make i help u here
If he divorces her, and asks for forgiveness from God, he would only have committed one sin
If he goes on with her, he would struggle for a long time to forgive her and the baby (who did nothing wrong). There might be so much bitterness (sin)in their lives for a long time or forever.

Which of these sins is greater? grin
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
@esere826
is divorcing a sin? Why must the man ask for forgiveness from God because he wants to divorce untrustable lady? Anyway, I still have him to blame. This means there is no hope for my friend to become a father next year. When would he meet miss perfect? The guy is confused!
Another update is that, when the family called the alledged brother about the allegation, he denied totally. What a confussion! Is the lady confussing her brother for the real man responsible for the pregnancy?
Today when the groom arrived from the church, he declared angrily that he gives his newly wedded wife 24hrs to vanish from his home. He has decided to approach customary court tomorrow for legal divorce. But the information reaching me is that, the lady did not even make any attempt to appease the man, may be to find a fabrication to save her integrity. Shameless lady. Ladies over to you...
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by esere826: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sirniyeh: @esere826
is divorcing a sin? Why must the man ask for forgiveness from God because he wants to divorce untrustable lady? Anyway, I still have him to blame. This means there is no hope for my friend to become a father next year. When would he meet miss perfect? The guy is confused!
Another update is that, when the family called the alledged brother about the allegation, he denied totally. What a confussion! Is the lady confussing her brother for the real man responsible for the pregnancy?
Today when the groom arrived from the church, he declared angrily that he gives his newly wedded wife 24hrs to vanish from his home. He has decided to approach customary court tomorrow for legal divorce. But the information reaching me is that, the lady did not even make any attempt to appease the man, may be to find a fabrication to save her integrity. Shameless lady. Ladies over to you...

I don't know if divorce na sin.
But he needs to divorce her right away first

He can afford to think later
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by esere826: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ Sirniyeh

Let the girl and her family take care of their own issues.
The guy shouldn't be involved in advising on abotion or none abortion of the innocent result/baby of inc.est
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
esere826: @ Sirniyeh

Let the girl and her family take care of their own issues.
The guy shouldn't be involved in advising on abotion or none abortion of the innocent result/baby of inc.est
thank you,
your head seems correct
your head no go break scatter
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Image123(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
the girl was scared, abi na the woman was scared. she's 36 you said! he can forgive her, i don't think its her fault or that she's promiscuous. he may also leave her unfortunately.
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by esere826: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
..repeated
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by esere826: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Well, i insist that

If na me
I go first divorce the girl in less than 2 weeks
i.e go back to status quo

after this
I can then begin to think of if to remarry her or just let go

But I must divorce her first
thus is the wise thing to do

1 Like

Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by truthislight: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2012
Image123: the girl was scared, abi na the woman was scared. she's 36 you said! he can forgive her, i don't think its her fault or that she's promiscuous. he may also leave her unfortunately.

guy, what have you succeeded in saying?

Please, break this two statement for us to understand:

Image123: the girl was scared, abi na the woman was scared. she's 36 you said! he can forgive her, i don't think its her fault or that she's promiscuous.

and this one cus you have confused us on your stand.

Image123:
he may also leave her unfortunately.

who is really confused here?
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Sirniyeh(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Image123: the girl was scared, abi na the woman was scared. she's 36 you said! he can forgive her, i don't think its her fault or that she's promiscuous. he may also leave her unfortunately.
do you know what you are saying? Pls stop foolishness here because its a serious matter. Why saying not her fault? 7months courtship and she cant confide in her fiancee. Is a 36 year old lady a kid to have lived unconscious of three month pregnancy? Such lady is calous and i support divorce. Well, expect update asap
Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sirniyeh:
do you know what you are saying? Pls stop foolishness here because its a serious matter. Why saying not her fault? 7months courtship and she cant confide in her fiancee. Is a 36 year old lady a kid to have lived unconscious of three month pregnancy? Such lady is calous and i support divorce. Well, expect update asap
it's only reason that you don't expect your own brother to sleep with you. The pregnancy is not a result of careless visitation or partying. I didn't say she's unconscious. i think she was too scared to talk. You know, somethings happen that you'll hope to wish it away, or turn back the hands of time. She may have felt that confiding in her spouse will endanger the relationship and wedding. How she managed to escape her church notice is my surprise. If your friend loves her, he can forgive her and continue the marriage. On the other hand, he may leave her. Na you ask for advice, why you come abuse me na?

1 Like

Re: Sacrificed For The Wedding: Pls Advise by tpia1: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
your thread title is demonic, btw.

una nor wan tire, abi?

(1) (Reply)

A 2 Years-old-african-pastor-preacher-girl / Is ... / Coincidence Or Not? You Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.