Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

True Story... Please Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / True Story... Please Read (2236 Views)

Read My Story Please ;) / The Male Madness: A Short Story Please Criticize / Real Camping! (short Story) Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story... Please Read by Foxybone(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is a real experience that I posted on a thread some time ago, enjoy the excerpts ....

It was a very good weekend I had until yesterday when I decided to do something I had never done in a very long time.... Smoke some weed
The Experience was not funny at all, as I did not only smoke the weed with my bro but decided to kiss some from a total stranger whose own was being wrapped by one of the weed vendors.

Too bad, the dude no even tell me say im own special, instead he allowed me to smoke the whole thing. I was feeling myself, I thought there was some peculiar about his weed but was quick to discard that thought. His weed tasted bitter so it made me feel it contained ermo and Captain Black ..... How wrong I was. I had to tell my bro that we should vacate the jungle quickly as I had to eat, the weed was already taking its toll on me. I was getting dehydrated, my mouth was sticky and to compound it all, everything was in slow motion .... Not exactly slow, it was like a dream. I felt I could do anything but my mind keeps telling me, bro you are high just take it easy on yourself.

I was not seeing people, all I could see were shadows all over people's faces like a dream where you don get to recognize peeps. On getting home, I rushed to the kitchen and scooped me some food to eat but alas, I had lost my appetite. I kept on drinking water until my younger bro pointed that my belly was three times its normal size. I went in, climbed the bed and wanted to sleep, but each time I closed my eyes, I keep having this feeling that I was not going to wake up the next morning, it was a near death experience.

Soon, my heart started beating, I touched my chest, instead of the normal thudding sound, it was like a grinding machine, the speed was really bad. I had read about people taking drugs and then getting killed by the same drug that was suppose to make them high, I never knew that my turn was just behind the corner. I thought of everyone I use to know, what if I don't wake up in the morning, then a probe is made into the cause of my death and it was discovered that it was from drug intake, how will they all feel about me.... Disappointed!!! .... I thought about the thread I was writing on Nairaland, people will keep checking in but will never get another update from Foxybone .....

The next thing that came to my mind was, make peace with your maker because you are about to meet him. I did just that and lay down to die but the fear of death and leaving this world unfulfilled kept getting at me. I jumped up, went to the sitting room and told my brother, let's go meet our cousin who owns a medicine store, he might have a solution to this problem. My bro declined, "how are you going to explain to him that you smoked weed", I told me, "If I survive, I will go back and apologise on my unruly behaviour, now get up and walk your almost dying brother to that shop".

I made it there miraclously and told him everything, he injected me, gave me alabukun and then told me to rest for a while. All this I did but a was not getting the required sededation. I asked him, "are you sure I'm gonna be alright"... "O yes you are, it is just an experience and you will never do it again".... I went home, climbed the bed and wished the world good night. If I wake up, then I will tell my story, if I don't, I hope my brother will do it for me. I gave him the instruction specifically before going into the world of oblivion.

I died!!!

But all through my death, I still woke up like 6 times to go ease myself before the day finally broke.

I was and is still alive!!!

But the effect of the drug has not worn off up till now but the joy that I'm alive is pushing me on...

Do not collect weed from a stranger in the jungle, you don't know how or what is mixed in it. Too bad I nearly go killed for being careless. I pray God forgives me.

PEACE!!! cool cool cool

Re: True Story... Please Read by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
God has given you a second chance...Now go home and sin no more.
Re: True Story... Please Read by Foxybone(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
afam4eva: God has given you a second chance...Now go home and sin no more.

Are you stalking me..... angry angry angry angry
Re: True Story... Please Read by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Foxybone:

Are you stalking me..... angry angry angry angry
I don't stalk IGBO smoking people...next question..
Re: True Story... Please Read by Foxybone(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't stalk IGBO smoking people...next question..

Come here.... Afam... Are you supposed to be here... Na which section person no go find your arse.... Lemme go through your profile self.... grin grin grin
Re: True Story... Please Read by Splendblex(f): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmm... Tank God u made it n i believe u've learnt ur lessons.

(1) (Reply)

Today In The History Of Fortune City / From Handel's "Messiah" To "Your Majesty" / Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.