Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, (9605 Views)

Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Anti-fraud Campaign:samples Of E-mails Used By Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
1.How long have you been married for?
2. Are your kids aware of yous being in an open relationship?
3. What triggered the open marriage?
4. I asked about extended family because you are close to your mum, was just wandering if she knew about it.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: 1.How long have you been married for?
2. Are your kids aware of yous being in an open relationship?
3. What triggered the open marriage?
4. I asked about extended family because you are close to your mum, was just wandering if she knew about it.

1. Mu ha ha ha ha ha
LWKMD!!!!! cheesy
Depends on which marriage you are talking about!
Or the upcoming #4 cool I have been married since 1992! cool 20 years!

2. The only thing that triggers open marriages is BOREDOM. Not LACK OF LOVE! kiss
There are waaaaaay too many interesting people in this world to limit my life to one person. I am not worth all that kind of suffocating attention either. I get bored VERY, VERY easily. Variety is the ONLY spice of life! Not RELIGION!
Tufiiiiiiiiiakwa!!!! grin

3.What kind of mother do you think I am?
Mu he he he he he
My children are VERY sheltered. Like I was as a child.
My parenting skills do not expose them to a world of ADULT issues!
They MUST grow up like children. Safe and loved by BOTH parents, regardless of the situation. kiss

4. What kind of family do you think I come from? undecided
A family of meddlesome, jobless, poverty-stricken villagers?
Even my mom can NEVER butt into my affairs.
She knows I am one SMART-TOUGH cookie.
She trusts me and can only advice me.
Yes! I gist her of ALL my affairs! She knows where I am at ALL times.
For safety reasons, she has to know what I am doing at ALL times! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
20 years? shocked shocked.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Ok. Your current marriage?

13 years! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Calotti stop turning my dead brain already grin 20 years or 13 years?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
20 years or 13 years of marriage, why the heck don't you frequent the family section ? angry
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: 20 years or 13 years of marriage, why the heck don't you frequent the family section ? angry

20! cool

Do the math?
3 marriages!
All Igbo men!!! grin

I don't have family issues, because I take care of them sharp-sharp! cool
And I frankly get tired of reading about stupid questions from STUPID women especially. I am a problem-solver. Not a problem-reader!

I DO NAAAT TOLERATE BULLSHYTE FROM ANY MAN, WOMAN, CHILD, ANGEL OR DEMON!!!! cool

A am a MASTER, not a MISTRESS of relationships. The family section is for novices! I don't want to degenerate to such a level please.

Annoying and BORING!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
Why Igbo men? Is the kpekus different? cheesy I swear some of them are well packaged shocked lipsrsealed that's a story for another day

I agree though. Some People said that that boredom led them to open relationship.

Where did you meet your current Igbo hubby?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Do you want to talk about your previous marriage? smiley abi I should not go there?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
All Igbo men because my mom is Igbo. cool
I have learned to deal with them superbly. cool BESIDES, I CANNOT and WILL NOT get married to any one outside DELTA IGBO areas! Across the NIGER? TUFIAKWA!!!!
I feel more comfortable with my maternal roots, Delta State.My extended family ties are stronger and more interesting than my BORING paternal side of the family.

I met my current husband in the USA. I don't do imported grooms! cool

Yes! Variety is the only spice that keeps a marriage. If you never dated outside matrimony. . .YOU CAN NEVER, NEVER, NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF A SPOUSE, You can then have a basis for comparison and KNOW FOR SURE WHERE YOUR HEART IS.

If you think your first love is your last love? HA!!! You need at least 2 to compare OR YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET! grin People and situations change! You have to go with the flow. Use your head while at it. cool

Your needs and wants are always changing, so how can one man or woman satisfy all in a lifetime? Impossible!!! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Do you want to talk about your previous marriage? smiley abi I should not go there?

Nothing to write home about!
Good riddance to foul rubbish!
Q.E.D

Both are still miserably SINGLE after dealing with them!
Low-lives!!!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Thank my agnostic GOD I did not give birth to their bastards!!! cool
If they were alive, I would have killed them all. Amen!!!! grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti, have you ever found your husband with any of his girlfriends? Or do you guys prefer to do it like outside your state and location so that you don't bump into each other?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Callotti, have you ever found your husband with any of his girlfriends? Or do you guys prefer to do it like outsde your state and location so that you don't bump into each other?

I know his current girlfriend and she is a VERY good lady!
I go to her house! I have eaten there MANY times!
All he has to do is say the word and I will sponsor the wedding! cool
He even takes me to her job to give her lunch!
I know her siblings. Better family.
I am proud he is not with a riff-raff.
Her kids are SUPER ADORABLE!!!!
Fantastic woman!!!!

I prefer the element of sneaking around! More fun!!!
Mostly out of state and country!
I don't eat where I piss!!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is she married? So if he decides he wants to marry her, are yous going to get a divorce?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Is she married? So if he decides he wants to marry her, are yous going to get a divorce?

He has my permission! His happiness is my happiness!
She is divorced. They make a good pair. I like the way she touches him. So tender! I like his choice. This is the ONLY woman I have ever seen him with.

But he says he can never marry her. I think she is still in love with her ex. A very HANDSOME, wealthy DELTA-IGBO hunk! From another HEAVY WEIGHT family.
He does not want her.
WAHALA!!!!!

Drama!!! I lovvvvvit!!!
We gist a lot! grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Can I ask you another personal question? You see when it comes to kids I try to watch what I say because I love kids and consider them to be very precious and try as much as possible not to involve them negatively in my posts when I am disagreeing with their mothers or fathers.

But let me ask this, what if you both decide you want to move on without the other person , what will you tell your kids? Cos obviously you only have kids for this man. Also, if your husbands girlfriend did not love her ex, would he consider marrying her?

is he in love with her? Do you think one can be in love with two people at the same time?

Also knowing that she still loves her ex, does it make him jealous. Or like you said earlier, jealousy is completely out of the equation?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
^^^
Typing from my IPhone.
Answer:

Your kids see your posts? grin
Mine are in boarding school ooooh! grin
Dem nor dey see daylight. Not to talk of NL.
Mtcheeeeeeeew! Madonna nor get pickin? You see her pickin for "twitter"? cheesy

Even if they did? They are not that timid.
They know me . Make dem try any rubbish ke!
I dey laff. Na dat be the book wey I sen dem to read?
The big big money wey I dey pay. All this suffer?
Hmmm! Don't underestimate moi o. I am very capable of murder!!! grin Nobody go suspect me! cool

Who is the parent? Me or the children? I don't play that. Sorry! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Getting divorced should not be the stigma in any child's life. My parents were divorced too and my dad was a single parent who NEVER remarried till he died!!!
We got the best if both worlds from parents who frankly competed to outdo each other!

Even when divorced, they were always there and I got to see their different interesting partners. It did not take long to understand why they had grown apart. I could NOT be married to EITHER one of them! KAI!!!! grin

What do you expect from an Edo Anglican traditional male chauvinist I-TOO-SABI male married to a free-spirited Delta Society Party-Loving Catholic Feminist OVER - SABI female? Clash of the TITANS!!! No domestic violence! Sheer battle of 2 strong-willed people. grin

Interesting people. The remained friiends. As parents I LOVE THEM DEARLY!!!! We prayed they never got back together. grin
We were more secure beings than most dysfunctional kids! ALL are graduates! cool

I benefitted. Welcome to the world of Christian DIE-vorcees! Thank my Agnostic God , I ain't no phocking Christian. I get to pick my own rules!!!!

When my kids get there, it will be easy! They seldom live with us anyhoo. Deliberate arrangement. They will be independent and super-loved. Just like we were as children. Love is not by force!!! Marriage too! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
No they don't see my posts. They don't know my ID either. I have said it many times on this forum to people that tell me to watch what I say lest they come across my posts ...."what will they be doing with my lappy or iPad? Normally they are not allowed to touch them unless I give them permission which I never do". When I browse nairaland most times I am in my study room and they know better than to disturb me there. I am not the typical obodo oyibo mother that give their kids too much freedom, I have set my boundaries and they know better to follow it. I even have a lock code in my iPad and laptop, make I catch them , they go hear am
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
If a man decides to make love to a woman EVERY night, how many women can oblige? NONE! Not me. ESPECIALLY with the kind KINKY/SATANIC se-xual habits ALL Nigerian men have in this day and age? shocked AN- US chopping and all? TUFIAKWA!!! Make dem dey go abeggggio!!!! Before one KRASE man come jaga-DAGGER both my poohsie and anoooose! Twa!!!! grin My hand, leg and Nyansh nor dey dia o! I will gladly pay a hooker to satisfy such 'escapades'! Na who go gif me money for early retirement I dey fain o! 30 years of phocking!!!! Toto don taya abeg!!!! grin

So, what options does a couple have? Quarrel and fight constantly because of poohsie and d-ee-k? TUFIAKWA!!!!! grin Mgbeke-Alatika life!!! Not my portion!!!! I did not marry my husband because of pehnis! cheesy

The love quadrangle matter. . . .
Is he in love with her? grin

What is my business? cheesy I could care less! His cross, not mine. kiss The problem with women in general. grin.
Wetin consain you with you man's runs?
Your ONLY job is too be quiet and watch for signs of potential danger as in the wrong choice of girlfriends. I see none. If I did, GAME OvA!!!! He knows his girlfriend is still in love with her ex-husband and father of her children. Not my business. kiss

My only business is to wish them good luck! kiss
As you can see, no one is being deceptive.
I don't deal with such juveniles. OPEN MARRIAGES do not have cheat! It is a prerogative, a privilege and a PERK! cool

Free world. Not my business.
I have my on married boyfriends breathing down my neck my own corner!

Welcome to Nigerian marriage!!!!

Very interesting. I love it!!!! cheesy

Jealousy is only possible with insecure, jobless and petty individual.

For a doggone pehnis I have eaten for over one day, only a stoopid woman will get jealous when it decides to take a piss in another bush or forest! I have waaaaaay too many hot-dogs in my bun and oven to worry my sweet life with just ONE!!!

TUFIAKWA!!! That is for RELIGIOUS novices!!!! grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ok make I go sleep. Almost 10 pm here. Can I coninue from where I stopped tomorrow?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Ok make I go sleep. Almost 10 pm here. Can I coninue from where I stopped tomorrow?

My pleasure! cool
Will continue.
Can't type fast.
Not at home. wink
In my hotel room.
Heading home.
Oga don go work.
Arrrrrrrgh! The boyfriend call to say "check your account"! cool
Will fill in as fast as I can.
I have 3 hours to drive home!
I am a traveling 'ashawo' nurse! cool

Good morning America! The only great country in the civilized white world with a Kenyan-American president!!!! You are my only home sweet home!!! cool

Obama defeated 2 red-necks in less than 8 years!

Sweeeeeet!!!! grin My co-workers go quench!!!! Mu he he he he he
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: No they don't see my posts. They don't know my ID either. I have said it many times on this forum to people that tell me to watch what I say lest they come across my posts ...."what will they be doing with my lappy or iPad? Normally they are not allowed to touch them unless I give them permission which I never do". When I browse nairaland most times I am in my study room and they know better than to disturb me there. I am not the typical obodo oyibo mother that give their kids too much freedom, I have set my boundaries and they know better to follow it. I even have a lock code in my iPad and laptop, make I catch them , they go hear am

Answer below :
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
^^^^
Even if they come across my posts like any family-member or extended family member, friend or foe, MAKE HIM OR HER KRASE COME MY FRONT OR BACK KE! grin

Abi I dey hide on or off NL?
We shall 'dis-CUSS' it then!
Till then. . . .they need to work on their own self-esteem issues, so they can also learn when or when not to give a phock or damn from non-entities. When they can pay my bills, they can ask me questions. Till then. . . .I ain't gat nothing to worry or care about! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Open marriage? Sounds really interesting but we are naturally sloppy and would mess it up. You are doing a good job of it. Lol
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gboliwe: Open marriage? Sounds really interesting but we are naturally sloppy and would mess it up. You are doing a good job of it. Lol

You can't be sloppy when you are upfront with your spouse. Or, you have mutual understanding. Besides, no one looks for these things to happen. They just do! cool
For only those worth such attention and ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER.

*speaking of which. . . . my/my mom's Xmas vacation tickets just arrived (BIZZ-CLASS)and my paid corporate apt in MAYFAIR for one week's shopping spree. . . .oga is on his way to Nigeria . . . . bye honey. See you in 2013. Amen*

Off to bed! Working the next 4 nights! Ouch!!! angry
Later peeps! The beautiful one is gonna be busy for the next few days. My boyfriend has asked me to lose 30 pounds or I lose my weekly allowance.

Off to the gym while padlocking my mouth! lipsrsealed
I over chopped in Nigeria! Strictly liquid diet. cool

Loving your questions. Ask, any ye shall know! Unless I feel your questions are 'negatorious'! wink

Later! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti:

Of course! Born in 1966! cool My last sibling is 41!!!! cool
Because I siddon for NL dey type crap.
All these useless animals go dey type nonsense to them grandmama ke! Anyway, I don swear for them! Them go die one by one before dem reach my age!
May their Gods and Satans continue to punish them anf their unborn generations with diseases and death! Amen!!!

Some even wanna chase their grandmama too!
Shiooooooor! Refusal dey cause ban and purgatory o!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Honey! We don't have old cargos in my family o!
A life well-lived and full of love, peace, joy, prosperity and SOLID happiness.

Make others tell us dem ages, looking like harmattan stock fish!!! grin
Mu Che Che Che Che Che
Health is wealth!!!!
Not a single grey hair!!!!
Amen!!!! I feel like 16!!!! cool

And how have you affected the price of garri in amelika? How much is a cup?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti:

You can't be sloppy when you are upfront with your spouse. Or, you have mutual understanding. Besides, no one looks for these things to happen. They just do! cool
For only those worth such attention and ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER.

*speaking of which. . . . my/my mom's Xmas vacation tickets just arrived (BIZZ-CLASS)and my paid corporate apt in MAYFAIR for one week's shopping spree. . . .oga is on his way to Nigeria . . . . bye honey. See you in 2013. Amen*

Off to bed! Working the next 4 nights! Ouch!!! angry
Later peeps! The beautiful one is gonna be busy for the next few days. My boyfriend has asked me to lose 30 pounds or I lose my weekly allowance.

Off to the gym while padlocking my mouth! lipsrsealed
I over chopped in Nigeria! Strictly liquid diet. cool

Loving your questions. Ask, any ye shall know! Unless I feel your questions are 'negatorious'! wink

Later! kiss

Do you believe in God?

Do you eat garri?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
bbpreye.:

And how have you affected the price of garri in amelika? How much is a cup?

I have not bothered to find out.
I only buy garri in bags or buckets.
Your level na 'cup'!
Pele o! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
bbpreye.:

Do you believe in God?

Do you eat garri?

No, I don't believe in the God of Christians or Muslims.
I am an Agnostic. I make my own GODS in my own image and likeness ONLY!
Yes, I eat and drink GARRI. . . .BUT I PREFER AMALA OR FUFU. . . finer and smoother. . . like a baby's bottom! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by boron10(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti, em em *using a stammering voice* I hope you'll forgive me for insulting you twice on this forum. I regretted my action the day i realize you're 46, just 2years younger than my mum. Meaning, you're old enough to be my mum. I'm very sorry for the insults. Hope I'm forgiven

Hope you don forgive me
I have a question for you.... Given that you were born in a christian family, what prompted your decision to be Agnostic?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2012
boron10: Callotti, em em *using a stammering voice* I hope you'll forgive me for insulting you twice on this forum. I regretted my action the day i realize you're 46, just 2years younger than my mum. Meaning, you're old enough to be my mum. I'm very sorry for the insults. Hope I'm forgiven

Hope you don forgive me
I have a question for you.... Given that you were born in a christian family, what prompted your decision to be Agnostic?

Hey! We all learn. kiss
All for experience.
Forgiven. I remember you. You insulted me for absolutely no reason.
The computer makes us brave without knowing who sits behind it. grin
No wahala!

I never cared for Christianity from my childhood, for it never made sense. I did not want to offend my parents. As soon as I could pay my own bills, I slammed the door on religion. Christianity confused the hell out of me. angry

Nairaland and other Nigerian message boards like NVS made me HATE Christians! The hypocrisy. The judgemental, holier-than-thou attitude! Nauseating!!! I could go on and on! I found real happiness when I became an Agnostic. I feel free and I have accomplished sooooooooo much without Christianity in my life!
I'd rather go to hell. Christians are enemies of progress and I find them PRETTY daft! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / Letter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.