Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! (2866 Views)

Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / Wahala Dey O, Video Of Hon. Olusola Israel Adekunle Performing Rituals In Lagos / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by AtheistD(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2012
^^^^

Unfortunstely the suya drama became global news. I read about it on bbc's website sad

How do you think foreign countries view such news and the inhabitants of such countries?

In regards to the mother issue. I do not believe she spiritually killed the child. What if the child died of food poisoning (the child would have died regardless of her curses). What if the child died of other unrelated issues.

Also, as a nation and group of people we need to step away from this darkness due to silly, pointless and unrealistic beliefs. How can we ever develop if we sre scared of every little penny on the floor and unknown phone call.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Atheist:-D:
^^^^

Unfortunstely the suya drama became global news. I read about it on bbc's website sad :Really? i thought it was a joke shocked

How do you think foreign countries view such news and the inhabitants of such countries? :That is very shameful indeed!

In regards to the mother issue. I do not believe she spiritually killed the child. What if the child died of food poisoning (the child would have died regardless of her curses). What if the child died of other unrelated issues. You are right, but now that she has altered her words, she cannot swallow it, she has condenmed herself with her mouth.

Also, as a nation and group of people we need to step away from this darkness due to silly, pointless and unrealistic beliefs. How can we ever develop if we sre scared of every little penny on the floor and unknown phone call. The rate of evil demostrations in Nigeria is increasing, that why some people are so scared of everything. Bit this is because they lack spriritual protection too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. / If Ladies Wearing Trouser To Church Is A Sin - Christians Check This Photo / Desist From Apostle Selman Journalist Paul Dada Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.