Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations (87648 Views)

Send Wedding Invitations Via Bulk SMS For Free!!! / Beautiful And Affordable Wedding Invitations In Nigeria From Weddingfeferity.com / Luxury Wedding Cards And Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by omoobajeje1(m): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2012
That Į̸̸̨§ what pple ☎ "mogbo moya" or mogbo mobranch.
ihebrooke: nice one, but the average Nigerian does not need an invitation before coming to a ceremony.
As long as they are eating, dancing or partying, he walks in eats, drinks and walks away, having no idea of what they are celebrating nor who is celebrating.
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Goldieluks: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Okija_juju: Hmmm... Some people use it as a VIP kinda thing.. So if you are inviting me, you will write.. R.S.V.P - Chief. Engr. Dr. Priest Ichie & Lolo Barrister Chief Dr. Mrs Esq. Okija Juju GCE, JAMB, SSCE, NCE, BSc., PHCN, PDP, UBA, FCMB & Native Doctor... CEO & President Okija Group of Companies Worldwide Limited. Importer, Exporter, Manufacturer and Supplier. . .

Without this, I no dey attend. My name must be RSVP'd.

Lol
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by 9jagobetta: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Okija_juju: Hmmm... Some people use it as a VIP kinda thing.. So if you are inviting me, you will write.. R.S.V.P - Chief. Engr. Dr. Priest Ichie & Lolo Barrister Chief Dr. Mrs Esq. Okija Juju GCE, JAMB, SSCE, NCE, BSc., PHCN, PDP, UBA, FCMB & Native Doctor... CEO & President Okija Group of Companies Worldwide Limited. Importer, Exporter, Manufacturer and Supplier. . .
Without this, I no dey attend. My name must be RSVP'd.

hey Okija juu some people will even add Rip to the the tittle, Titles crazy society wey do dey even get honourary doctorate title and tem no no book self.
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Goldieluks: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2012
9jagobetta:

hey Okija juu some people will even add Rip to the the tittle, Titles crazy society wey do dey even get honourary doctorate title and tem no no book self.

Lol@ adding R.I.P. to a title.
grin
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by oyeleyemaureen(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Reply back to the invitation given to you
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Elebiju: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
If I like I attend,if I like I stay for house rsvp or not I no dey miss parry o I dey like party food wella
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Etumgbe(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
shocked
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by pinkkystel(f): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Rice and stew very plenty
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Chimixcole(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2012
Fanks 4 d gr8 nd meaniful meanin of dat,cuz i 2 mistak it 4 sumfin else.
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
THAT THING DOESNT WORK IN 9JA. ITS ONLY A WASTE OF INK HERE. EVEN IF THEY RESPOND, EVERY INVITED GUEST WILL COME WITH 20 OTHER PEOPLE AS FRIENDS OF THE FRIEND.
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Lamasta(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
al-qaeda:
THAT THING DOESNT WORK IN 9JA. ITS ONLY A WASTE OF INK HERE. EVEN IF THEY RESPOND, EVERY INVITED GUEST WILL COME WITH 20 OTHER PEOPLE AS FRIENDS OF THE FRIEND.

Al qaeda I cannot stop but laugh at this your comment, Imagine an invited guest inviting another invitee to a party that he or she is not the one organising it
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by VAD01: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Respond Sharply Via Phone wink
Re: Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
The only way to avoid these is by doing the strictly by invitation.. And dats how my wedding will be.. No money to throw around.. If u cant tender an invitation card by the gate then no show.... My two cents..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos / Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.