Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Coincidence Or Not? You Decide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coincidence Or Not? You Decide (1038 Views)

When And Why Did You Decide You Could No Longer Follow A Religion? / Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide. / Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2013
ZECHARIAH 6 VS 6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; THE NORTH COUNTRY IS EUROPEAN NATIONS. SO THE BLACK HORSE IS THE SPIRIT THAT CONTROLS THE WORLD ECONOMY. THE LORD SENT THAT SPIRIT INTO CAUCASIAN TERRITORY WHICH IS WHY THEY CONTROL THE WORLD ECONOMY. NOW SOME OF THESE SPIRITS KNOW WHY THEY HAVE BEEN PLACED ON EARTH <<< LLOYDS TSB BANK
Re: Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 19, 2013
MATTHEW 24 VS 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together EAGLE IS PREDATORY AND THE CARCASE IS AFRICAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN COUNTRIES. THESE ARE WERE THE DEAD ISRAELITES RESIDE. ISRAELITES GOT JUDGEMENT FIRST AND MOST OF THEM HAVE HAD THEIR SOULD DESTROYED IN HELL. THEY ARE WALKING CARCASE. SO THE EAGLE MOUNTS UP TO FEED ON THEM.
Re: Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Long time my man. somebody is looking for you
www.nairaland.com/1228413/satan-mostly-misunderstood#1228413.12

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by bolaino(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2013
It's coincidence my goodman, just like the prophecies of nostradamus were, u can link anything to anything, I'm sure about 200 years ago someone like u would have tried linking the eagle and the black horse with a certain world power at that time, relax ma broda, the world's not coming to an end in our life's time,

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Reyginus: Long time my man. somebody is looking for you
www.nairaland.com/1228413/satan-mostly-misunderstood#1228413.12
MY MAIN MAN REYGIEEEEEEEEE WHATS GOOD BRUV grin
Re: Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: MY MAIN MAN REYGIEEEEEEEEE WHATS GOOD BRUV grin
Been good brah! Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Not? You Decide by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reyginus: Been good brah! Where have you been?
I HAVE BEEN ON FRONTPAGE BRAH. I WAS GIVING THEM HELL THERE. I THINK I WAS. I HOPE I WAS undecided LOL

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Just Hope "Hell,heaven, God Doesnt Exist" / Have U Ever Felt Like God Has Abandoned You? / The Jewish And Muslim Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.