Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor (1203 Views)

Wisdomkosi Blogger At His Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today. Pictures / Breaking: Five Injured As Explosion Hits Beer Parlor In Lagos / Married Woman Alone In A Beer Parlor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Imnakoya(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2005
...probably the classical Renaissance man.

He was born and bred in a middle-class family, residing in south-western region of Nigeria. Spent a long time in school (Nigera and US), thought he was the brightest chap in elementary school until got whoppped in college.
Best time in Nigeria was NYSC years- some bottom of the world locale in Afikpo South LGA, but paid for it dearly.

Best educational years was grad school.

Simple outlook, yet presents a seemingly complex demeanor, very boring and stiff (he's working on it).

Love Nigeria and Nigerians plenty! Love his wife "plentier and plentiest". she thinks he suffers from chronic addiction, whether cyber or nicotine, don't know which. His family is all he has.

Use NairaLand to unwind from work stress...Love to "sniff around" Nairaland. Will love to drop really provocative posts though but...well we'll see

Business: Will love to have his fingers in all sorts of pie, 2005 may be the year! Show me the money, baby!!!

Politics...all talks no action...may run for LGA office later, time will tell.

Love gardens and water.

Idea retirement: Have a 100+ acre ranch with heli-pad somewhere in SW Nigeria. Generate power through a biogas generator.

Summmary: Harmless, old school, gap-toothed, youthful adult. Tenacious, charm-challenged (He's not sure about that), ... crazy as hell!

Grandiose Parlour
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by tcherokee(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2005
Welcome to NAIRALAND.
I'd love to know some more about you like your name........
or you wish to remain anonymous
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2005
welcome, being see ur stuff alot on "Black Looks". easy with the tobacco man. i wanna see you live long. peace!

what do you mean by: Best time in Nigeria was NYSC years -some bottom of the world locale in Afikpo South LGA, but paid for it dearly. i didn't really get you.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Imnakoya(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2005
tcherokee:

Welcome to NAIRALAND.
I'd love to know some more about you like your name........
or you wish to remain anonymous

IMNAKOYA...very unusual isn't it? It is my name, anyway.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Imnakoya(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2005
trae_z:

welcome, being see your stuff alot on "Black Looks". easy with the tobacco man. i want to see you live long. peace!

what do you mean by: Best time in Nigeria was NYSC years -some bottom of the world locale in Afikpo South LGA, but paid for it dearly. i didn't really get you.

Yeah, being seeing your scripts also...'sup up?

Afikpo south, Ngudu ede, or wherever I can't clearly recollect. This LGA headquaters (where I served)  had no water , no light, no bank, no roads. Yet it was pristine beautiful, peaceful, and beautiful and I hope it still remains beautiful.

Well, 12 months was a long time to be "jobless" because there wasn't much for me to do. I could have left but I felt I could make a difference...I saw corrupt top govt. officials at work...unfortunately I had to wine and dine with 'em to get paid my allowance. I was also at Umuahia, Etutu Eda, Aba, Port Harcourt...was lots of fun...
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by kazey(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2005
hahah bros bros, e be like e be o.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by hotangel2(f): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2005
wow. welcome to nairaland. so many cool stuffs about you. smiley
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Latoya(f): 5:18am On Aug 09, 2005
Nice say about yourself,pics pls
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2005
Latoya is all about the pictures. grin
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by bioye(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2005
@Imnakoya, your blog is really nice. i hope i'll get to comment on your posts soon. You are a good man. Keep it up, SIR.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Latoya(f): 1:18am On Aug 10, 2005
hot-angel:

Latoya is all about the pictures. grin

I am not all about pics o.i just want to see what the nairaland users look like,
we might meet somewhere oneday
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Seun(m): 2:21am On Aug 10, 2005
I'm really glad you've made yourself a part of us. Hopefully, this will encourage more mature, business-minded people to join the forum so the demographic composition of the forum will be more true to life.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Imnakoya(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2005
Pictures, ummh! Yes I have tons of 'em...I'll work on it cheesy

My people, thanks for the warm comments. I still need to prowl to other postings on the forum, please bear with me.

Seun- "Admin-Maestro"- it is a honor to be part of this vibrant community. I am proud of the resourceful and driven personalities I have encountered on your forum thus far. Keep your head up y'all!
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by hotangel2(f): 3:52am On Aug 10, 2005
mmkay.. we r waiting for the topics and pictures.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Imnakoya(m): 3:55am On Aug 10, 2005
topics, angel-hot?
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by hotangel2(f): 4:14am On Aug 10, 2005
You said u will do some postings on the forum. Postings including topics. NO?
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by timmy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2005
nice to finally get an info about you, a pix of you would also make a great deal.. cheesy

if i might ask what does the I M N stands for 'cos its easy to guess that your surname is 'akoya'
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Imnakoya(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2005
timmy:

nice to finally get an info about you, a pix of you would also make a great deal.. cheesy

if i might ask what does the I M N stands for 'because its easy to guess that your surname is 'akoya'

grin grin grin
Timmy you must have been fed a ton load of "smarties" as a kid! Quit fooling around with my name, will ya!
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by Latoya(f): 2:09am On Sep 01, 2005
Nice to know u r crazy as hell
i hope u gonna make this site crazy too wink
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by layi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2005
Welcome
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by gina34(f): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2005
welcome girl.
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by layi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2005
gina34:

welcome girl.

Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by timmy(m): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2005
@gina34 does she sound like a lady cheesy
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by gina34(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2005
yes somehow.
Am sorry ohhhhh rolleyes
-u are welcome to the forum
Re: Imnakoya, blogger at Grandiose Parlor by DEKING3(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2005
Welcome sir.

(1) (Reply)

Hey All ! I'm New Here / What Do U Want 4rm Friendship? / 200-level Unilorin Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.