Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? (8334 Views)

Why Are Black Women Considered Unattractive? / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 1:31am On Nov 03, 2012
I have been following the "not so palatable comments" based on generalization of black women folks made by the American comedian, D.L Hughley which tags black women as always being angry and to some extent control freaks.

Obviously, they are not taking it lightly cos he has been getting a vicious backlash from black-women folks especially black women from the African-American Community.

To say the truth, I have heard this sexist and racial stereo-typing especially about African-American women and the Jamo-women, I can't say for sure if the notion is true or not but I can state without any equivocation that not all black women are angry; at least, not migrant sisters from the African continent, husslers but definitely not angry.

Bad enough, as if Mr Hughely's generalization was not bad enough, emotionally disturbed Kola Boof of the kimora lee-Djimon Honsou infamy took to twitter to prove Mr hughely's generalization right by hurling insults.
The woman went all ghetto and gutter with Hughely on twitter and got served just thesame way she gave.

In a way, she may have proved Mr Hughely's generalization right with her attitude.

Are Black women realy always angry? Or is it just a characteristics found mostly with black women from the AA communities. Your take.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by seshe(f): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Maybe their response should be to show him some love (that he's clearly lacking from his -black- wife, mother and sisters) and make him ashamed of himself. But yeah, she's probably the kind of woman he was talking about.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Lol I am going to have to google this and see how pure his comments really were
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Many Black Women are Bitter....lets call it for what it is.

The Majority of them possess the features that have relegated them to the bottom of the Beauty Ladder

Many Darkskin Black women particularly are embittered..and walk around In foul moods often times because society by majority view them az ugly.

Lets just stop playing games and call it what it is.

Keep it real FFS lml

Whats up with all these anti blk lady threads popping up all over forums...I see them all across the internet lol

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/11/d-l-hughley-explains-his-disdain-for-black-women/

^This guy is shot the fuc out LmL
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
Many Black Women are Bitter....lets call it for what it is.

The Majority of them possess the features that have relegated them to the bottom of the Beauty Ladder

Many Darkskin Black women particularly are embittered..and walk around In foul moods often times because society by majority view them az ugly.

Lets just stop playing games and call it what it is.

Keep it real FFS lml

Whats up with all these anti blk lady threads popping up all over forums...I see them all across the internet lol

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/11/d-l-hughley-explains-his-disdain-for-black-women/

^This guy is shot the fuc out LmL
This is where I have a problem with sweeping generalizations like this one. Like seriously, outside of American black women, how many black women have you dated or been with to arrive at such a hasty conclusion?
I am Nigerian and live in Nigeria, our women are many things but definitely not angry or bitter, neither do they work around with unapproachable countenance on their face or a combustible bitchy mood.

Only Americans, unfortunately, most of them black American males of the AA stock like you, make such an uncanny statement. May be and I mean it by every stretch, if ya'll start being responsible males and quit choosing industrial prison complexes as your homes while bailing out on your women, instead sticking around with your women to raise the family and owning up to your manly responsibility, they might have less things to worry about and make them unneccessarily moody.
Many AA males are-to put it bluntly-largely irresponsible and the core source of the anger in the "mad black women" they often condemn and put down. Until they start owning up to their responsibilities and treat their women with some repect, $hiiit like this will keep popping up. My African sisters are not bitter or angry, being unneccessarily angry or rude is so not our thing over here in Africa, so AA males should quit playing with the scissors and $h!t and just cut the crap. . .American is not the world biko!
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2012
seshe: Maybe their response should be to show him some love (that he's clearly lacking from his -black- wife, mother and sisters) and make him ashamed of himself. But yeah, she's probably the kind of woman he was talking about.
You are right my sister, maybe if sistas stop being unneccessarily combative and more approachable, show less paranoia around other people and quit trying so hard to show that they are "strong black women" that leads them most times to clash with others that see their struggles differently. I like it when sistas see their problems less from the racial stereotyping that everyone has of them and just see them as general problems affecting all women. Every race has angry pple both male and females.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: This is where I have a problem with generalizations like this one, like seriously, outside of American black women, how many black women have you dated or been with to arrive at such a conclusion? I am Nigerian and live in Nigerian, our women are many things but definitely not angry or bitter, neither do they work around with unapproachable countenance on their face or a combustible mood.

Only Americans, unfortunately the black American males of the AA stock like you that make such an wink uncanny statement. May be and I mean it by every stretch, if ya'll start being responsible males and quit choosing industrial prison complexes as your homes instead of bailing out on your women, they might have less things to worry about and make moody. Many AA males are-to put it bluntly-largely irresponsible and the core source of the anger in the "mad black women" they often condemn. Until they start owning up to their responsibilities and treat their women with some repect, $hiiit like this will keep ;popping up. My African sisters are not bitter or angry, being unneccessarily angry or rude is so not our thing over here in Africa, so AA should quit playing with the scissors and $h!t and just cut the crap. . .

So you chose to make a long dim witted speech about generalizations...yet make one of your own?... lml

Pretty much the type of intelligence I would expect from someone living in nigeria who is also nigerian .........

Did you^ just catch my sarc?....

If not reach higher and you will see you got caught with it twice....

Shall we go for a treble my dear?

....I am not sure about the american brothers who have prison lifestyles...but me personally I have wrote many times on this forum I travel often and have been to West Africa.

The generalizations have study and legitimacy to their claims

About as much study and legitimacy to there claims as american men living in prisons and nigerians being poor , uneducated and cerebrally incapable of grasping high grade sarc that tangles the op in his OWN flawed logic and theory....by pointing out his own hypocrisy

As I wrote before...sir shall we go for a treble?

...... wink
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: You are right my sister, maybe if sistas stop being unneccessarily combative and more approachable, show less paranoia around other people and quit trying so hard to show that they are "strong black women" that leads them most times to clash with others that see their struggles differently. I like it when sistas see their problems less from the racial stereotyping that everyone has of them and just see them as general problems affecting all women. Every race has angry pple both male and females.

I am Nigerian and live in Nigeria, our women are many things but definitely not angry or bitter, neither do they work around with unapproachable countenance on their face or a combustible bitchy mood.

Shall I continue or have the slightly less developed brain cells started to register.....?

I will take my time and "wait" for you to catch up ....if need be.

....Sir do you see the error in your ridiculous original post and post following yet?....

Its like making a thread about ending racism...that involves and opening post with racism.

...are we eradicating dumb generalizations here or legitimizing them......make a choice and dont walk into a mine field of explosive hypocrisy....

Everyone knows by now, not to write something stupidd in front of Royal... ~♥~
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2012
At moderators, please I want this topic to be in the front page for the fact that it is a very touchy racial issue that can help us all to both tell ourselves the blunt truth and do some soul-searching. Also, I have found out that the mostly the black women that have been largely offended by this kind of generalization have been the AA women, it would be interesting and educative to see the views of other black women in America who are not neccessarily from the African-American communities and those outside America, especially black women living in the African continent.
I do not agree that our women are angry, control freaks, that is so not true: I am speaking for my sisters in Africa now. They definitely are not angry or bitter-for what na?
Brothers let's also comment on this, do you think it is true?
Mods abeg, this is front page material. Thanks in anticipation. .lol
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2012
I am expecting a primitive anti american rant written via tribalistic varied font characters displaying anger and upset emotion shortly....

As they say when you visit the zoo...do not stand to close to the bars because the monkeys tend to throw their own defecation(s)...when angered or provoked.....

What is the moral of the story regarding generalizations here sir? ...LmL.....
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: At moderators, please I want this topic to be in the front page for the fact that it is a very touchy racial issue that can help us all to both tell ourselves the blunt truth and do some soul-searching. Also, I have found out that the mostly the black women that have been largely offended by this kind of generalization have been the AA women, it would be interesting and educative to see the views of other black women in America who are not neccessarily from the African-American communities and those outside America, especially black women living in the African continent.
I do not agree that our women are angry, control freaks, that is so not true: I am speaking for my sisters in Africa now. They definitely are not angry or bitter-for what na?
Brothers let's also comment on this, do you think it is true?
Mods abeg, this is front page material. Thanks in anticipation. .lol

.....LmL...its almost as if he just can not ....

"They definitely not angry"~~~~Rymes

Sir..how do you "know" .."they"..are not angry....more importantly...how do you know all of "them/they".....for you to say they are not....

You fail to see the idiocy of your own point.....

Your generalization is no more legit than the comedian......

Except one thing....he is COMEDIAN...and you are serious lml
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr Royal
trust Me dude, your pool of sh!t talk is child's play if I decide to go down your route but I am more interested in substance and not that AA male attiitude you are known for.
And trust me, you are not anywhere close to being called intelligent or smart, I have engaged you several times on many issues here on NL, your responses are always typical of those ghetto kids in the slums of America. Hurling American gangstar slangs and cuss words does not make you smart or intimidating, that you grew up in America does not confer you with any special intelligence of I.Q, so stop trying to intimidate anyone with contrary opinion with that overbearing "cos I am American, I am prolly more smooth and nice bullcrap" you always resort to when intellect fail you. Nuff said. I have nothing else to say to you if all you want to do is whine and get unneccessarily combative, trait so typical with an average AA male from the ghetto.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2012
I am not really interested in your personal life story detailing your insecurity complex towards american males sir lol....

However I am interested in why you seemingly are unable to admit you walked right into a text trap I set by pointing out your interest in eradicating generalizations by breeding more is flawed and not proper logic.

Shall we stay on topic or do you need a couple more moments to bloviate about your hatred and envy for black american men?

......shall we make a thread about how to eradicate yellow stains in bleaching clothes while promoting clorox bleach as the remedy as well sir?.

As I said before the claims have proof and legitimacy behind them....

As much proof letitimacy as all the the other non sensical myriad of stereotypes being driven in this thread lol

I do not recall ever exchanging any text with you besides the legendary immortal quote of sublime intelligence stating....

"Homosexxualls need to be fixed and cured"....

Besidez that little nugget of moronic font behaviour I can not recall us exchanging anything......

Based on that quote and the original op of this thread

I would say its Royal 2-0 as far as "debates" are concerned with you....

Sir would you like to submit this ficticious proof that I have ever even acknowledged your existence besides the homosexxual thread and this one? Lml....

Ill wait ..
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2012
Anti American Black Male Retort coming shortly....

As if ,its the guy on the forums fault your ex gifriend spends more time worshipping corny american rappers over showing you attention

....LmL...I have nothing to do with that son cool
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
I am not really interested in your personal life story detailing your insecurity complex towards american males sir lol....

However I am interested in why you seemingly are unable to admit you walked right into a text trap I set by pointing out your interest in eradicating generalizations by breeding more is flawed and not proper logic.

Shall we stay on topic or do you need a couple more moments to bloviate about your hatred and envy for black american men?

......shall we make a thread about how to eradicate yellow stains in bleaching clothes while promoting clorox bleach as the remedy as well sir?.

As I said before the claims have proof and legitimacy behind them....

As much proof letitimacy as all the the other non sensical myriad of stereotypes being driven in this thread lol

I do not recall ever exchanging any text with you besides the legendary immortal quote of sublime intellugence stating....

"Homosexxualls need to be fixed and cured"....

Besidez that little nugget of moronic font behaviour I can not recall us exchanging anything......

Based on that quote and the original op of this thread

I would say its Royal 2-0 as far "debates" are concerned with you....

Sir would you like to submit this ficticious proof that I have ever even acknowledged your existence besides the homosexxual thread and this one? Lml....

Ill wait ..

lol. . Come to think of it, on the contrary, my experience here on NL with many African-American kids can lead one to conclude that they are the angry ones not realy their females folks. Always cussing and using gutter language to make their point. It is sad sha. .lol.
Trust me boy, you don't want us to descend to destructive condemnation of the kind of things many AA males do that can make a perfectly sane black woman go crazy and just lose it. I am sure that even you, did not grow up with a father figure in your life, from the way you react like a lil kitten. At least, Nigerians both male and female don't lie to themselves about their shortcomings or blame the white man for his miserable life as is evidence on NL here. Nigerians are blunt to a fault even when it hurts them. I don't see such honesty with many AA males yet they are so quick to call all black women angry, most of these guys have never even left the American region before yet they are so quick to mouth off about every black woman being angry even when in fact, they AA males cause their women to be like that. Nigga pack wan corner jare!
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: lol. . Come to think of it, on the contrary, my experience here on NL with many African-American kids can lead one to conclude that they are the angry ones not realy their females folks. Always cussing and using gutter language to make their point. It is sad sha. .lol.
Trust me boy, you don't want us to descend to destructive condemnation of the kind of things many AA males do that can make a perfectly sane black woman go crazy and just lose it. I am sure that even you, did not grow up with a father figure in your life, from the way you react like a lil kitten. At least, Nigerians both male and female don't lie to themselves about their shortcomings or blame the white man for his miserable life as is evidence on NL here. Nigerians are blunt to a fault even when it hurts them. I don't see such honesty with many AA males yet they are so quick to call all black women angry, most of these guys have never even left the American region before yet they are so quick to mouth off about every black woman being angry even when in fact, they AA males cause their women to be like that. Nigga pack wan corner jare!

Do you find it strange that you quoted a post with no "cussing" in it....to make a written reply filed with font characters complaining of "cussing" and bad language.

..lol do you also find it strange that I made a fool of you on the original subject...which then causes you to go into some neo nazi nationalism anti america rage fury?... lmao

As I said before sir...if you have insecurities towards black american males..that really is not my problem......nor concern sir.

I am more interested in the subject and the original post that I have seemed to tangle you inside of.

Word of advice young man....when you proceed to go on an anti black american rage laced tirade...make sure the person you are directing the font at isn't from the seed of a Puerto Rican father......

Now Shall we continue our discourse sir?

..........lol
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Denise216(f): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2012
African American women didn't get the "angry" tag until they started identifying with being "Black" only. Around the late 60s or so Black men started becoming abrasive and hostile, basically equating Blackness with a permanent temper tantrum. Black women wanting to prove their solidarity took on that persona and its been downhill since. AA men are still angry but can be easily placated with money or sex, even under obvious racial conditions (selling drugs, making ridiculous music, etc.) Prior to the late 60's AA women maintained a separate identity and platform that allowed them to be seen as virtuous women even in the face of savage behavior from white and AA men. So the skin and feature thing was never an issue, being closely identitifed as "Black" according to black men is what set their femininity back.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Here is a comment from an AA sister on another blog about this same topic:
Comment by SweetShorty 19 hours ago
All women can be angry. But, why do we as a racealways have to put our people down? When we are confident we are angry. And then sometimes we have things to be angry about. Like bringing home the bacon, raising the kids, absent fathers, and angry men that think they know it all.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2012
Denise216: African American women didn't get the "angry" tag until they started identifying with being "Black" only. Around the late 60s or so Black men started becoming abrasive and hostile, basically equating Blackness with a permanent temper tantrum. Black women wanting to prove their solidarity took on that persona and its been downhill since. AA men are still angry but can be easily placated with money or sex, even under obvious racial conditions (selling drugs, making ridiculous music, etc.) Prior to the late 60's AA women maintained a separate identity and platform that allowed them to be seen as virtuous women even in the face of savage behavior from white and AA men. So the skin and feature thing was never an issue, being closely identitifed as "Black" according to black men is what set their femininity back.

I have to be honest......that is a damn good post providing an alternate theory that should definitely be debated....

The whole Angryy Black man/woman concept did start around that time.....which could have possibly subtracted from the black womans femininity.

It could be argued that it helped strengthen black males appeal while causing the negative and opposite and lessening the value of black female feminine purity......

There might be some truth in there .......
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2012
Denise216: African American women didn't get the "angry" tag until they started identifying with being "Black" only. Around the late 60s or so Black men started becoming abrasive and hostile, basically equating Blackness with a permanent temper tantrum. Black women wanting to prove their solidarity took on that persona and its been downhill since. AA men are still angry but can be easily placated with money or sex, even under obvious racial conditions (selling drugs, making ridiculous music, etc.) Prior to the late 60's AA women maintained a separate identity and platform that allowed them to be seen as virtuous women even in the face of savage behavior from white and AA men. So the skin and feature thing was never an issue, being closely identitifed as "Black" according to black men is what set their femininity back.

you know there is something so masculine and macho about it that one gets the impression that the root of their anger and attitude atimes stems from the attitude of many AA MALES. Infact, this assertion has been made popular by our hiphop stars some black movie producers like Tyler Perry. Every time you watch a black American movie, there is always a female character portrayed in that way, you get this no-nonsense, gun-wielding, tough black female characters that takes everything serious while the males are busy gangbanging eachother on the streets. I think it is high time black people in America change that visual imagery of themselves.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: you know there is something so masculine and macho about it that one gets the impression that the root of their anger and attitude atimes stems from the attitude of many AA MALES. Infact, this assertion has been made popular by our hiphop stars some black movie producers like Tyler Perry. Every time you watch a black American movie, there is always a female character portrayed in that way, you get this no-nonsense, gun-wielding, tough black female characters that takes everything serious while the males are busy gangbanging eachother on the streets. I think it is high time black people in America change that visual imagery of themselves.

lol
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Denise216(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: you know there is something so masculine and macho about it that one gets the impression that the root of their anger and attitude atimes stems from the attitude of many AA MALES. Infact, this assertion has been made popular by our hiphop stars some black movie producers like Tyler Perry. Every time you watch a black American movie, there is always a female character portrayed in that way, you get this no-nonsense, gun-wielding, tough black female characters that takes everything serious while the males are busy gangbanging eachother on the streets. I think it is high time black people in America change that visual imagery of themselves.

AA men pay to see themselves portrayed as such and AA women pay to see AA men dress up as AA women and portray AA women as such. It's not just Tyler Perry either.

1970s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCruefYl3FI

1990s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHFVf0enXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBG_ZqH6V3s
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2012
Denise216:

AA men pay to see themselves portrayed as such and AA women pay to see AA men dress up as AA women and portray AA women as such. It's not just Tyler Perry either.

1970s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCruefYl3FI

1990s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHFVf0enXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBG_ZqH6V3s

so in a way, it goes around like that? Perhaps they are oblivious of the damning effect this might have on their image as black women. But again, the claims of black women being angry almost always comes from AA male folks. I hear that a lot on commedy central and everyone just laughs it off as a joke but is it realy a joke?
I know some African men not AA now, that think many African American women can be realy hard to get along with, don't know how true these assertions are but I think sometimes they speak from experience and other times just the usual stereo-typing promoted by the media and the African-American music culture and commedy.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by birdman(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2012

When you buy into the angry stereotype, black men and women end up blaming each other, conjuring false ideas as you just did, and then turn on each other. Little wonder the concept of a healthy functioning black family itself has taken a hit. Think people, and stop throwing stones at your own house.

Btw, just because DL Hughely is black doesnt mean he speaks for the same, or has our best interests in mind.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2012
birdman:

When you buy into the angry stereotype, black men and women end up blaming each other, conjuring false ideas as you just did, and then turn on each other. Little wonder the concept of a healthy functioning black family itself has taken a hit. Think people, and stop throwing stones at your own house.

Btw, just because DL Hughely is black doesnt mean he speaks for the same, or has our best interests in mind.
I understand your point but don't you think people will naturally make movies and talk about things that do exist and are prevalent in their society. Why will black Americans do movies that show youths doing drugs, violence and police brutality if these things don't exists in their societies. There was time when most movies from south Africa for instance were predominantly about apartheid and freedom, today the story is different. These things are a reflection of society. People don't just think them up, you know?
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2012
I don't know where this nonsense about only african american males paint and portray black women as angry and sassy is coming from....

Are you viewing the same nairaland I am where nigerian males are roasting and painting nigerian women as classless evil gold digging angry wh0res constantly in the romance section?.....

I think much of the disconnect you have with these black americans you speak so fondly of is because

America has much stricter laws to protect women and allow them progressive advancement and a "voice" which is allowed to talk back....

Where as your country Nigeria..can allow men multiple wives and an occasional stoning for a cheating wife every now and then.....

Try trading places and dealing with American Black women cursing you out while having the law on their side just in case altercation ensues.

Its a win/win situation for the female party when such a moment takes places

Either achievement of ultimate emasculation takes place or she could win a civil And criminal suit if she is struck during a fight.........regardless of her instigation

I tell you what..give your laws that treat women like sub human garbage....and you take my laws that demonize you and emasculate you as a male figure.......

I wonder how long you would last before you ended up in a jail cell for domestic violence.....

I am sorry but I cant take guys who live in a country where half the country is under sharia law and the other half is stuck In the stone age when it comes to the handeling of women.

99 percent of nigerian males homeland savage behavior towards women would result in incarceration in America.

I am however finding your anti black american male post quite humorous.

Very Enjoyable
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by ifyalways(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2012
This stereotype is downright annonying and seems to be pervasive in the AA community.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by ifyalways(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
I don't know where this nonsense about only african american males paint and portray black women as angry and sassy is coming from....

Are you viewing the same nairaland I am where nigerian males are roasting and painting nigerian women as classless evil gold digging angry wh0res constantly in the romance section?.....

I think much of the disconnect you have with these black americans you speak so fondly of is because

America has much stricter laws to protect women and allow them progressive advancement and a "voice" which is allowed to talk back....

Where as your country Nigeria..can allow men multiple wives and an occasional stoning for a cheating wife every now and then.....

Try trading places and dealing with American Black women cursing you out while having the law on their side just in case altercation ensues.

Its a win/win situation for the female party when such a moment takes places

Either achievement of ultimate emasculation takes place or she could win a civil And criminal suit if she is struck during a fight.........regardless of her instigation

I tell you what..give your laws that treat women like sub human garbage....and you take my laws that demonize you and emasculate you as a male figure.......

I wonder how long you would last before you ended up in a jail cell for domestic violence.....

I am sorry but I cant take guys who live in a country where half the country is under sharia law and the other half is stuck In the stone age when it comes to the handeling of women.

99 percent of nigerian males homeland savage behavior towards women would result in incarceration in America.

I am however finding your anti black american male post quite humorous.

Very Enjoyable

err, our laws might not be perfect(none is perfect anyways) but it will be a real shame if you formed your opinions(about us) based on what you hear/read here.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by rhymz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
ifyalways: err, our laws might not be perfect(none is perfect anyways) but it will be a real shame if you formed your opinions(about us) based on what you hear/read here.

the kid likes to rant unneccessarily all the time. I don't know which Nigerian laws treat Nigerian women like subhumans, perhaps the ones that exists in the figment of his imagination. It is obvious that many AA males do not like to own up when their shortcomings are pointed out. Whatever reactions one gets from AA women is caused by the irresponsible behaviour and decisions by many of their males.
What do you expect from a woman who has got to play both her roles and those of the male counter-parts in the family. Black people constitute about 13% of American population yet they have a huge presence in the prison complexes, many black women get angry not because they choose to but because many niggas make them angry.
Nigerian males are far from perfect, in fact, I have seen my own parents quarrel several times and get angry at eachother but my Dad will be the last person to just leave us and our mum. You think you guys have it bad, come to Nigeria and see what what they face, yet very few take to drugs, bail out on their families, or give lame excuses for castigating their owb women. Everyone is limited in knowledge by their experiences and exposure not whether you are American or not. Flaunting America's equality laws does not make the realities go away, cussing does not make one smarter either.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
I really don't understand why you bash your women, and when they defend themselves you call them angry. Are they supposed to be puppets and take whatever nonsense you throw at them? You start the bashing, and when they defend themselves, you hide under the loser shadows of 'ohh you just fit into the stereotype of the angry black woman'. It would have been slightly better if the current crop of AA men are anything to write home about. You have to have a deep seated hatred and anger to always bully your women. The angry one here is the AA man who attacks first and chickens out when his woman defends herself.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
rhymz: Black people constitute about 13% of American population yet they have a huge presence in the prison complexes

Its the same in Canada and the UK.
Re: Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
This is a Nigerian forum; why in the hell are you Nigerians talking about issues that don't concern you? If you aren't African-American then you can't truly understand all of the dynamics which you're trying to discuss. Mind you that there are no true AAs on this site, They are all half AAs! And for the last time, can you people post without showing obvious hostility. Dang!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? / Meet Ezelekhae's Benin Crown Prince And His Father, Oba Ewuare ii (Photos) / Looking For A Thread? Check Out These Links!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.