Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest (28957 Views)

Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Mini Graphic Design Contest (A "proudly Nigeria(n) design) / Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Phemysam19(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2020
smiley shocked Thanks for organising this, I hope to see more of these contests.
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Phemysam19(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Oh! Mr Seun, thanks for putting this contest in place, I hope to see more of these to come.
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Alabikiller:

Sir I'm very very sorry for mentioning you here. I know you'll probably insult me or call me some disgusting names but I beg you sir pls help me. I'm currently broke with nowhere to run to. Pls sir I'm out of work at the moment though I lookout to see if I can see any small menial work to help me out pending if I'm able to get a job back. I'm sad it had to resort to this but the Lord knows my heart. Even my friends don't send me again. I'm not a scammer just one looking for help in my life. God bless you even if you insult me and don't help me. Thank you sir

Why would I insult a fellow NL family in need?
I don't do such.

The fact is that I just gave out the little I had not long. But if you wouldn't mind, I can still ask a friend to forward just #1k to you.

Lemme know before he goes offline
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Grobb
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Alabikiller:

God bless you sir. I initially thought you would ignore me. Even 500 would do sir to help me feed today. I'm really sorry for disturbing you. God bless you. I'll never ever forget this.
To the account number in that pic?
Looks like Gtbank?

Just type your initials for confirmation. You may delete it later
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Lube
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Alabikiller:
Sir I just saw it. Thank you and God bless you. You'll forever be blessed. I'm really grateful. I'm really happy
Cc: Simplyfacts

Alright

Pls keep his details private.

No need for reciprocating. Only God gives better rewards, so allow him to reciprocate.
I urge you to cheerfully give to the needies when you're financially stable.

Mind you, I am not financially stable yet o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See Creative Things Art Students Did With Water Melon / 3d Animation For Ambode APC / Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.