Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fellow Stude - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fellow Stude (928 Views)

NWAG Scholarships For Female Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2016 / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Policemen Beat Female Undergraduate To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fellow Stude by iamswizz(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2012
http:///2012/11/03/gist-female-undergraduate-bath-with-acid-for-refusing-love-advances-from-fellow-student/

This is shocking photos of an innocent girl who was bathed with acid by a male student for refusing to have sex with him.
We’re short of words. What are our universities turning into?
What did I do to deserve this? When has turning down a request for a relationship become a sin?”
These are the questions that have been pouring forth from the devastated mouth of Francisca Ogbu, a first-year undergraduate of the Federal University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State (FUTY), who was recently bathed with acid, allegedly by a man seeking an affair with her.

Looking devastated on her hospital bed at the female surgical ward of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH), Francisca painted the picture of a gloomy future and a jinxed academic career.
“My education has already suffered and I don’t think there is hope again,” she declared as tears rolled down her disfigured cheek. The glowing face of yesterday has been battered, no thanks to a certain Bright,the lover boy, who allegedly bathed her with acid.
Francisca’s ordeal started last year after gaining admission into the department of economics at FUTY. “One boy, called Bright, has been requesting to go out with me. He is not in my department. He was in 500 Level. He even bought gifts sometime ago but I rejected them. I told him I was not interested because I was very new in the school and I saw his request as a distraction,” she told our reporter.
She said she thought the matter was over but unknown to her, the lover boy had some evil intentions

Re: Female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fellow Stude by Adufaye(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2012
no comment
Re: Female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fellow Stude by k2039: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
I hope she didnt play smart on that guy(she didnt collect his money and gift).

Anyway,that guy desrve to be shot dead.
Re: Female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fellow Stude by mimicue(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Jisox kwist!! This z sad

(1) (Reply)

. / Physiotherapists. / Student Polling Booth On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.