Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Oyo Customs Foiled Car Snatching Attempt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyo Customs Foiled Car Snatching Attempt (759 Views)

Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo / Serial Killer Tracked And Foiled In Côte D'ivoire After Absconding Nigeria / VIDEO: ESUT Female Student Fight And Strip Each Other Over Boyfriend Snatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Customs Foiled Car Snatching Attempt by fuke(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Often, we condemn government agencies, Police, Immigration, Customs and so on. We easily forget their positive contributions. I must confess, I have been guilty of this on occasions. But yesterday, I was forced to doff my hat for the customs in Oyo state.

Even as their primary duty is to protect the boarders, they went the extra mile to prevent an almost successful car snatching.

Out of instinct, they stopped some four young guys in a Toyota Car and asked them to identify themselves and also provide the particulars of the car. These guys who claimed to be students of a University in Abeokuta could neither identify themselves nor provide the particulars of the car.

Despite all entreaties by the guys and older people, the custom guys refused to let them go with the car. To those pleading for the “young-successful-guys’ the unyielding custom guys became bad boys.

Anyway, during the process of begging and prostrating the four sons of bitches vamoosed.

As it turned out, the four guys snatched the car at gun-point from my son minutes earlier on his way to work.

If we cherish bashing them when they slip up, we must praise them when they rise to the occasion.

A smart salute to Oyo State command of Customs.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Purnished By A Soldier Before / Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland / Woman Who Got Pregnant And Gave Birth To Amiracle Baby In 3 Days Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.