Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland (759 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland by lacasa: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Now, from the genesis of my time on this forum i've breezed through various captions and long threads by many nairalanders in an attempt to seek redress or some sort of justice from the excesses of nairaland moderators at one time or another.

Though, my curiosity has never been stroked to a level that made me venture into such threads. Call it lack of interest or sticking to one's business but one thing i couldn't help noticing was the increasing number of cases in relation to this.

All of a sudden, on this faithful day behold my personal encounter with a certain moderator that goes by the name; sexkillz undecided (what a user name)

Now, little did i кnoω my day in the sun was ​ so ​ close as i am currently banned in one of the sections "HE" abi "SHE" undecided moderates, but the display of immaturity and a determination to impose one's meagre power on a public forum beats my superior level of understanding.

I am not going to publish the details of our brief encounter with the "clueless one on nairaland", but certainly, i was not willing to let it pass as 'water under the bridge' cos that would only do more harm than good in general.

#... As the popular saying goes; " if you want to кnoω the true character of a person, give him Power".

#cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland by dopeJemi: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
I feeL ur Pain My broda

Just don't Let him get 2 u
wink

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland by tpia5: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
the guy just likes making trouble for himself, must be some deeper psychological issues.

he's not happy when he's not being abused, hence his attitude.

he or his fellow mod just hid my post for no reason known to man, maybe the reason is known to animals?

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland by gramci: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr Lacasa see the handiwork of your brother grin grin grin

Who is maclatunji? I see his name mentioned in almost every topic I view. From what I deduce from peoples comment he is an extremist (muslim), a biased individual (some one who bans you because you say something that he doesn't like about his religion but doesn't hesitate to try to ridicule someone else's religion). People like him make me wonder the criteria used in selecting moderators. If it was left to ñlanders I'm sure he wouldn't be a mod. I believe that as a Mod. People shouldn't be able to deduce your tribe, religion or sex.
Who is maclatunji to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/1172145/maclatunji
Re: Sexkillz: My Reference To Clueless Moderation On Nairaland by Mynd44: 1:59am On Jan 24, 2013
For some weird reasonm I think the OP is Harddon

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Got Pregnant And Gave Birth To Amiracle Baby In 3 Days Speaks Out / Pls someone should Comfirm This Address For Me In Lekki? / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.