Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

3 Year Old girl Found Dead In School Toilet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Year Old girl Found Dead In School Toilet (1099 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Year Old girl Found Dead In School Toilet by calabaman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
A three -year old girl identified as Imiefan Omokaro
was on Thursday afternoon found dead in the toilet
of her school, known as Kingdom Heritage Model
School, along Sapele road in Benin City. She reportedly fell into a bucket of half- filled water. Sources said a teacher who found the little girl at
the toilet raised alarm and she was taken to the
Winners Chapel Church, owners of the school,
where pastors battled to revive the girl. The source told our correspondent that the child
was confirmed dead two hours after she was taken
to the hospital. The Nation gathered that when the girl’s mother
came to the school to pick her daughter, the
teacher said they were looking for the child. The father of the girl, who gave his name as
Omokaro Jolly, said he dropped Imiefan at the
school hale and healthy and was surprised that the
school authorities could not tell him what
happened to his daughter. “When I dropped my daughter in school, she said I
should come and pick her up so that I can buy her
chocolate. But I can’t see my daughter now. “The hospital said my child was brought dead. Until
now, nobody has told me what happened to my
baby.” “I can’t bring a baby to school and they expect me
to collect a lifeless baby. It is their responsibility to
tell me what happened to my daughter, “the
distraught father told our correspondent.
Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/three-year-old-girl-die-in-school-toilet/
Re: 3 Year Old girl Found Dead In School Toilet by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2012
That's very sad. I can't begin to imagine the anguish the parents are going through. sad

May her innocent young soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: 3 Year Old girl Found Dead In School Toilet by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2012

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Responsibility To His Wife / I Hate My Boss / Is He A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.