Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here (4804 Views)

CHEAPEST WAY TO REACH OBUDU CATTLE RANCH. / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Feedback / Comments / Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 8:42pm On May 04, 2013
It's the antispam bot at work, actually. It's a specially designed system to help clean out spam materials by flagging them and banning the perpetrators, thereby impeding them from causing more harm. Sadly though, it's not so perfecto and often times, it acts up, flagging even a decent post...as it had done in your case - with your very first post, that is.
Normally, posts it identifies as spams may include those containing certain blogger links/ e-mail addys/ figures, recurring posts (i.e doubly posted by a poster), or any one of those questionable get-rich-quick schemes, that might have been judged and marked as spam on sight, by an actual Moderator.

As I can tell however, you did not relent (even after getting banned the first time) in posting the same topic, and all over the forum, which is spamming in itself (whether or not the bot is out of sorts) as I have explained above. So in case such repeats in the future, do not try to beat the bot or else you'll only continue serving bans. Just get the attention of a Mod like you've succeeded in doing now.
I'm reporting this right away. Seun himself, will look into it. Sorry about all the wahala and please be patient.

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2013
Front page moterial

PHOTOS: Legendary Shoppers Return From Dubai Shopping Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/1301295/photos-legendary-shoppers-return-dubai#15881516
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by tayonooni: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hi moderator, God bless you, cos you re doing a great job.
Pls can we a thread 4 events planner in Ibadan? Pls am looking a post titled BLUE PRINT 4 A WEDDING, it has 2 do with steps 2 plan 4 a wedding. Thanks
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2013
I couldn't locate any thread with that title, sorry. However, I believe you can get fresh answers to any bugging question you may have. You may start a thread on it or use the thread for wedding enquiries that has been stickeyd.
Also, as has always been the case, you may start a thread to ask for event planners in certain areas, so long as you make it clear that you need their direct services. It could be chaotic on here, if planners from all 36 states, capitals and local governments are given free hand to have individual threads on here.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by gbemmisola(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Please why are my posts always hidden and why do I keep getting banned??
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
This beneath should explain further;

https://www.nairaland.com/1092958/complaints-feedbacks-suggestions-reach-moderator/1#15564313

And don't forget please. Start a thread on that ish. Let's see how it goes from there.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by gbemmisola(f): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yeah thanks.. But I got banned again... How do I start a thread btw?
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Guess you figured it out. About your getting banned, it will be looked into.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by gbemmisola(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nd as usual.... I got banned again
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
But it never happens when you complain. Perhaps, it's time to stop repeating your posts.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by chumamafilms: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dear mod,
I need to attach pictures to my post,please how do I do that?either creating a new topic or replying an existing one.thanks
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=chumama films]Dear mod,
I need to attach pictures to my post,please how do I do that?either creating a new topic or replying an existing one.thanks[/quote
When replying a new post, below the text box is a place for attachment. Just find the folder where your file is and attach it.

Note that you can't attach anything higher than 200kb
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
chumama films: Dear mod,
I need to attach pictures to my post,please how do I do that?either creating a new topic or replying an existing one.thanks

Dear Chumama, all you have to do is write whatever you may in the message box and then go on to click one of the little boxes, on which "browse" is written, just beneath the message box. This action will lead you to the pictures folder on your device, from which you can select your choice file to upload. After selection, hit submit and...voila!

However, since Nairaland doesn't allow uploads of files that are over 200kb, it becomes necessary that you edit by reducing the pixel of the picture file, even if by one, to make the size of it, reduce markedly. This is not to say that the image will become distorted in any way though.

Another way to upload pics on here could be copying their '"image link(s)" from somewhere else on the web, where they must have been hosted already - e.g facebook, jobberman..
In this case, you right click on the image, select "copy image link" NOT "copy link", get back on nairaland, click the little icon that's at the top of the page (after you must have hit reply) with something like a picture/book drawn on it. Hitting the icon will reveal this; [/image][image]. Paste the copied image link in between this and then hit submit.

This method is preferable because you can discuss, post a pic, discuss, post and on like that...
But in the former, your image can only appear after all you have to say...except of cos, you want to make a second comment or post an inconsequential thing like an emoticon or a full stop-- because it is completely impossible to post a pic using this method, with nothing in the message box.

I'll be here, if you experience any more difficulty.

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by chumamafilms: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
10ks a lot,I 'll quickly try it
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by tayonooni: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yhellooo moderator, am having difficulties in posting my work that i did 4 a fellow NL. I dont think i have done anything that will warrant my ban. Pls, do something. Thanks
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Switup: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Good am mods...... Pls i need ur assistance.. To start, i've neven been to events section until yesterday when i posted a thread here.... But i cant find it anymore. I'll be grateful to know what has become on the thread. Thank u.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
There can't be a more perfect forum to discuss the weather, than the Science/Technology section. Perhaps it's the ambiguous Technology that got you asking why I moved it there (in your thread) but ocean surges, volcanoes and other nature's physical phenomena are of Science and have always been discussed therein...except of cos, you'd have preferred it be taken to the general section, where unless it escapes the notice of the Mods, would still be moved to the Science/Tech section.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2014

(1) (2)

Waec 2022 Physics Practical[physics Practical]questions And Answers[may 31 2022] / Gorgeous Rita Dominic, Dakore, Nse, Kate Henshaw @the 'journey To Self' Premiere / Darkest (monster) Baby In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.