Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here (4727 Views)

CHEAPEST WAY TO REACH OBUDU CATTLE RANCH. / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Feedback / Comments / Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2012
Greetings to you, Esteemed Nairalanders;

The thought of not being able to communicate with me, whenever you feel the need to, is unappealing. Hence, this thread was birthed. It will exist exclusively for Complaints, Feedbacks and Suggestions.
Please, no off-topic discussions, should be posted herein.

COMPLAINTS:

Are you in search of a thread/post? Or perhaps, you got banned by the
antispambot? Do you find yourself having difficulty in making use of any component of the forum? Do logde your complaints here, as I'd be glad to be of help, and will respond the soonest I can.

FEEDBACKS:
I am open to learn for improvements. So yes, your constructive criticisms will be met with much appreciation. So will your applauds, if you consider my efforts, commendable enough. smiley

SUGGESTIONS:
Whenever you come across a thread that you consider worthy of the home page, do recommend it here. Also be well-assured, that your active participation; contributions on threads and sharing of ideas in making this section stay revived, will at all times, be cherished.

Thank you for gracing this section and have a nice day. smiley
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by CrazyMan(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Congrats...you're now a mod. smiley

For starters....I would suggest that you create a chat thread...you would definitely need members in this section...and the only way to ensure that they don't derail most of the threads when they eventually come, is to ensure that there's an off topic chat thread where everyone can have fun.

let's leave the rest for now... smiley

Congrats once again smiley

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks Crazyman. I definitely plan to put one up pretty soon. We can do with some company.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by CrazyMan(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Rocktation: Thanks Crazyman. I definite plan to put one up pretty soon. We can do with some company.
Yea sure count me in - in terms of company... smiley

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
hi New Mod. Congrat to you... well for a start i suggest this should be on homepage.. https://www.nairaland.com/1098446/mr-universe-nigeria-2012-allen Thanks

and congrat once more
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
cool
We'll just wait to see its response rate then. Thank you!
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by homesteady(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2012
please i posted a topic,a good topic worth making front page and you guys hide the post,i want to know WHY...the subject is designer bag birthday cake
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Mynd44: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Rocky, when did you become a mod?

You no tell me oo.

I am moving into this section

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by ayobase(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2012
Rocky!
Officially!
Congrats!
I don't derail much like some people.
Banning me is gonna be romantic with you.
The chat room!
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
I would like to make a complaint about a moderator (justwise). He's being very insulting via email, even after I asked him to stop, and I find that very inappropriate from a moderator. I have seen that other people also complained about him...
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hey Sweety,
I trust that your anger has been reined in by now.
My jurisdiction is pretty much in this section alone. But needless to say, your complaint has been noted and will be handled by the right mediator. Just keep it cool...kk..
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2012
Thank you because it's not fair when a moderator keeps sending you insulting messages. Plus I feel concerned by the lack of privacy because if we reply to a message then the other person can see our email address, so there is no more anonimity. I used my email address when I registered and I've already received facebook request from other members after I replied to their private messages, and I found that quite annoying too.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
I suggest you change your e-mail addy, then. It is possible on this site. Meanwhile, do not respond to e-mails from members via your inbox messages.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by ayox2003: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
I just wanna convey my warm birthday wishes to the Moderator, Rocktation . You were born on a special day! May your wishes be granted. Weldone dear.

Frawzey
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Awww...
Thank you sooo much. I appreciate you and this. This name won't be forgotten too soon by me. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! smiley
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by ayox2003: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rocktation: Awww...
Thank you sooo much. I appreciate you and this. This name won't be forgotten too soon by me. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! smiley

Keep up with the pedigree! You've been resourceful on here.

Happy new year in advance.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by queensmith: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
How can you delete your nairaland account? ive posted this topic somewhere but no one has responded?
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
You have the answer to this already, Queen. Happy New Year.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by queensmith: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
No i dont?

Thanks babe you too! xoxo
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by TeeVibes(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
hello able Mod please am suggesting this thread for the homepage www.nairaland.com/1164664/glo-launches-new-0811-number
Its really worth it. Thanks as you consider it fit for the homepage
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Cuddlemii: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Hi mod, please, I need help with creating a topic.

I am a newbie.

Happy New Year!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 3:02am On Jan 24, 2013
HNY! Oldbie - Newbie! smiley
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by ogusbaba1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by ICASO(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dear Seun, I am not so sure if this is where I should be writing this but I do not know how else I can invite you. I would appreciate your email address and office address to invite you to the forthcoming Local Internet Content Forum scheduled for April 25-26 in Lagos. The Forum is for bloggers, content producers, telcos banks etc. Will send you the details once I have your contacts. I would also like you to help me identify credible movie producer and other content creators that we could invite for this Forum. The minister of Communication Technology is expected to attend amongst other high profile invitess.

I look forward to your kind and prompt response.

Have a blessed month.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Perhaps, you'd like to send him a private message, no? Follow the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessage/Seun
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by WalesWonder811(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Thanks so much. Please I want to suggest that most recent posts should be seen first on the each thread. Not the older ones sent since last year should be seen first.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks for suggesting, but threads only get bumped up when people post responses/inquiries on them, just as you have done with this. smiley. I've no control over people's choice of thread to contribute...at least, not before they make it.

However, you can help on refreshing the face of the board every now and again, by starting new topics. smiley You know it will be appreciated.

Thanks again.
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by eninaija(f): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Rocktation well done,
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by Rocktation(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks. But why don't you go to my profile right now and message me, straight away?
Re: Complaints? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Reach The Moderator Here by schoolmonitor(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2013
PLS I WAS BANNED FROM THIS FORUM, THE REASON I DONT KNOW. I HAVE SENT A LETTER TO SEUN AND HIS COMPANY STILL NO REPLY. MY ID NAME IS CAMERASEMINAR. I AM A LEGITIMATE EVENTS ORGANISER AND SO MANY DELEGATE HAS BENEFITED ALOTS. ON MY TRAINING. ip video surveillance installation and configure. we are in the era of security challenges. i see no reason why i was banned and after i made a complaint, nobody listen to me. can you please tell me why.

(1) (2)

Nigerian Player Bobsam Elejiko Dies In Belgium / Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Launch / Could This Be Real Or Video Editing "Angel Caught On Camera Flying In Brazil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.