Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is It Proper Not To Inform Frds Abt Appointment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Proper Not To Inform Frds Abt Appointment (626 Views)

We are pleased to inform you that you have been offered... What Should I Do? / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / Is It Proper To Reduce Your Age To Get a Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper Not To Inform Frds Abt Appointment by Ballotelle(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2012
Is it proper not to inform to ones friends that r nt yet employed dat one just got an offer
Re: Is It Proper Not To Inform Frds Abt Appointment by 234GT(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2012
You should inform them and free your mind. If they are good friends, they will congratulate you, ask you to 'wash' the job for them, and draw inspiration from your success. If they are bad friends; 1. If you tell them, they will say that you are intimidating them. Any small thing you say will be termed as pride. 2. If you dont tell them, they will say you are distancing yourself from them now that you have a job. But it is advisable for you to tell them and watch their reactions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Please I Need A Part Time Job. Mon - Fri / Recruitment Of Ibadan Residents Only / I Need Sumone Who Makes Small Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.