Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process (155628 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / JAMB-UTME Restructures For 2013/2014 UTME Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Posd: 5:05am On Dec 30, 2012
I have a probs with my jamb name....my waec was ojeleke damilare lekan nd i made a mistake while reg 4 jamb i put ojeleke lekan damilare......what shld i do?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by wanderlust007(m): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2012
promisechild: my brother funaab don't admit second choice candidate am sure of that for those applying to funaab join this group on facebook. Funaab vibes
mayb u shld identify urself coz i'm also a member on funaab vibes
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by wanderlust007(m): 6:00am On Dec 30, 2012
Harjibode:
i tink dey just stop accepting 2nd choicers because dis year a fwend of mine 252 and 65 for computer sci and yet nt admitted which i knw funaab would never do if nt for d 2nd choice o'level other thinks intact so dat isnt excuse,also got friend was admitted wit 2nd choice last year so i tink d era of 2nd choice in funaab has gone even there are more 1st choice nt to talk of 2nd choice,i tink i've made sumtin clear...
the fact that ur frnd was nt admitd doesn't mean dat d skul does nt admit 2nd choice candidates. There must av been many pple wit high scores among d 1st choice candidates wu were competing 4 dat course or ur frnd probably has some problem wit subject combination or Olevel result.... I repeat, i've got a rum mate wu was admitd dis yr even as a 2nd choice candidate. A frnd of mine also pickd Funaab for Vet medicine (2nd choice) she had a composite of 60.2. She waz admitd b t didn't get her dream course, she was offered Animal physiology.... And i'm stil waitin 4 u to identify urself coz i'm also a member of funaab vibes on facebuk

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Read wise and be wise, the admission package now is now based on the grace of GOd not what you know but choicers too should be kept in place to counter any form of disapproval,with hars word and God grace, yopu can be matriculated....chaos God bless
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Posd: I have a probs with my jamb name....my waec was ojeleke damilare lekan nd i made a mistake while reg 4 jamb i put ojeleke lekan damilare......what shld i do?
if that the issue do the exam first then after the exam You can resolve it..by going to jamb office
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2012
shol:
See brother forget that one just advise them to study hard and pray hard,they can choose d most competitive course anywhere if they do well God willing dey'll be offered admission I know of a girl who chose ilorin as second choice and she was taken foe accounting wen d second list came out and I know of four people including myself whom ilorin gave Economics major and we chose her as second choice 3 didn't go beecause lag gave us this same Economics, still its all to the glory of God and hardwork, just believe.
And one last thing pls guys I beg u in the name of God never ever I repeat never take d same school as first and second choice. Thank U and I repeat again with God impossible is nothing. I rep Unilag #homo-economicus
don't say what you don't know unilorin dores not mean all school is like unilorin, listen to me, you said you rep economics in unilag...by the grace of God I am the founder of unilag expert tutors and unilag vabes on facebook if you're not a member you can join, go check for yourself, UNILAG DON'T ACCEPT 2nd choice and mind ypou you can never be admitted as a second choice candidate for a competitive course except you have outstanding mark and the grace of God that is for other school, remember readers are leaders
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Oluwacolded: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2012
Tobexin: don't say what you don't know unilorin dores not mean all school is like unilorin, listen to me, you said you rep economics in unilag...by the grace of God I am the founder of unilag expert tutors and unilag vabes on facebook if you're not a member you can join, go check for yourself, UNILAG DON'T ACCEPT 2nd choice and mind ypou you can never be admitted as a second choice candidate for a competitive course except you have outstanding mark and the grace of God that is for other school, remember readers are leaders
tobexin the boss, u are here again this year, thank you so much for last year admission section in unilag thread and also for givin us that great invaluable clue that remove mi from jambito to matriculated candidate...I'm now a bonafide student of unilag through the help of tobexin by the creation of unilag vibes on facebook...please don't doubt him join it...shout to yakeeboy and mattew you guys made me so every fresher in advance should sit and learn to get to the stage I am now.....I rep unilag
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Yakeeboy: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2012
I am the founder of funaab vibes... I think promisechild is correct, I have been checking his post there is authenticity in his post, kip it up and to ma colleague in the game of emancipating student TOBEXIN I see you...mattew I see u 2...don't be afraid with this guys I have mention I think ure save in here
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Yakeeboy: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2012
wanderlust007:
the fact that ur frnd was nt admitd doesn't mean dat d skul does nt admit 2nd choice candidates. There must av been many pple wit high scores among d 1st choice candidates wu were competing 4 dat course or ur frnd probably has some problem wit subject combination or Olevel result.... I repeat, i've got a rum mate wu was admitd dis yr even as a 2nd choice candidate. A frnd of mine also pickd Funaab for Vet medicine (2nd choice) she had a composite of 60.2. She waz admitd b t didn't get her dream course, she was offered Animal physiology.... And i'm stil waitin 4 u to identify urself coz i'm also a member of funaab vibes on facebuk
its possible he was or she was given by an acadabra means but naturally funaab has eradicated 2nd choice because now they have more student seeking admission there now......so ur frnd mifht get it by any means but for standard prove ask ur frnd if he/she did not do anything but funaab has stopped taking except for some short cut
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Posd: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Owk...did uni ibadan do favor indigen
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by buzyguy: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nting do ham joo,if posible go do affidavit..
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tobexin: don't say what you don't know unilorin dores not mean all school is like unilorin, listen to me, you said you rep economics in unilag...by the grace of God I am the founder of unilag expert tutors and unilag vabes on facebook if you're not a member you can join, go check for yourself, UNILAG DON'T ACCEPT 2nd choice and mind ypou you can never be admitted as a second choice candidate for a competitive course except you have outstanding mark and the grace of God that is for other school, remember readers are leaders
Thats very tru lag don't accept Second choice, I just want u to encourage them to study, where is ur tutorial located.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by barackohandso(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Hello all, please i'll love to know if FUTA and MAPoly accepts 2nd choice. Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
barack_o_handso: Hello all, please i'll love to know if FUTA and MAPoly accepts 2nd choice. Thanks
futa accepts second choice. And mapoly accept second choice even if der is 3rd choice nd u pick dem for 3rd choice dey wil accept u..
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tunexdavo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Gud day, guy's Pls do uin ibadan accept second choice 4 medicine my o level is ok I just need Clue, pls guy help me out
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Isjaymoh(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pls help!
I had my O'level completed
Eng C4
Maths C6
Econs C6
Govt C4
Bio C6
Acct C4
Com C4
Agric C6
Yor C6
Which course is ok for my O'level under administration/social science, am thinking of Economic Or Accounting.
And which institute can u suggest for me to choose. Well, am from Kwara state, am thinking of choosing Unilorin as first and Kware State Uni as second Or Unilorin first and UI second, pls advice me.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by sazy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
I will 2 no if uni ibadan will accept 2nd choice. Diz my result maths:- c4, eng:- c6, physics:- c4, chemistry:- c6, econo:- b3, geography:- c6. To study applied mathz or industrials physics i need help.I will 2 no if uni ibadan will accept 2nd choice. Diz my result maths:- c4, eng:- c6, physics:- c4, chemistry:- c6, econo:- b3, geography:- c6. To study applied mathz or industrials physics i need help.I will 2 no if uni ibadan will accept 2nd choice. Diz my result maths:- c4, eng:- c6, physics:- c4, chemistry:- c6, econo:- b3, geography:- c6. To study applied mathz or industrials physics i need help.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Isjaymoh: Pls help!
I had my O'level completed
Eng C4
Maths C6
Econs C6
Govt C4
Bio C6
Acct C4
Com C4
Agric C6
Yor C6
Which course is ok for my O'level under administration/social science, am thinking of Economic Or Accounting.
And which institute can u suggest for me to choose. Well, am from Kwara state, am thinking of choosing Unilorin as first and Kware State Uni as second Or Unilorin first and UI second, pls advice me.
okay ure goose 2 go 4 any course in administration, irt all depend on wat u love doin d most
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
plz wat shld be the correct utme subject combination for sociology help needed urgently
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
sazy: I will 2 no if uni ibadan will accept 2nd choice. Diz my result maths:- c4, eng:- c6, physics:- c4, chemistry:- c6, econo:- b3, geography:- c6. To study applied mathz or industrials physics i need help.I will 2 no if uni ibadan will accept 2nd choice. Diz my result maths:- c4, eng:- c6, physics:- c4, chemistry:- c6, econo:- b3, geography:- c6. To study applied mathz or industrials physics i need help.I will 2 no if uni ibadan will accept 2nd choice. Diz my result maths:- c4, eng:- c6, physics:- c4, chemistry:- c6, econo:- b3, geography:- c6. To study applied mathz or industrials physics i need help.
the olevel u presented is not that strong but as at last year UI used jamb but no one can tell this time but they do take 2nd choice once uve been invited for the post utme then the ball is in ur court........u get but think twice and be wise...I can only advise u but I can't force u to go by it...wish u success
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
hopsydboi: plz wat shld be the correct utme subject combination for sociology help needed urgently
the school u want to put is needed to tell u wat to do....in oau u will do maths but in lag its not a must u do maths........so tell me the school and I will tell u rthe right combination....govt is preferred to commerce...u have english,govt,economics then d last subject depends on the school
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
tunexdavo: Gud day, guy's Pls do uin ibadan accept second choice 4 medicine my o level is ok I just need Clue, pls guy help me out
yes they do ...once uve been invited...so the invitation is the issue not if they accept if u have been invited then the admission lies in ur intellectual...readers are leaders
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tobexin: the school u want to put is needed to tell u wat to do....in oau u will do maths but in lag its not a must u do maths........so tell me the school and I will tell u rthe right combination....govt is preferred to commerce...u have english,govt,economics then d last subject depends on the school
i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,crs last year according to hw i understands it from the brochure but it was wrong..i wasnt admitted cos i wrote math but the brochure said AAUA accpt maths bt it wasnt so....am jst so confuse
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
i heard dat jamb questions those not carry equal marks, which make it possible 2 av odd number score in a 50 question subject pls how true is it,or is jamb practising negative marking.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
hopsydboi: i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,crs last year according to hw i understands it from the brochure but it was wrong..i wasnt admitted cos i wrote math but the brochure said AAUA accpt maths bt it wasnt so....am jst so confuse
for UI and aaua u do eng. Econs and any other two social science or art
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
larri: i heard dat jamb questions those not carry equal marks, which make it possible 2 av odd number score in a 50 question subject pls how true is it,or is jamb practising negative marking.
don't be decieved, marking scheme change each year, lemmen tell u its possible a negative marking wen people score too much but I don't think that was applicable last two years but as at last year there was a different marking scheme which was the reducing method, so expect another new style...jamb has been praised as at last year that was why UI didn't use olevel they felt jamb has improve so they wouldn't want to drop the stretegy which they have started...don't pity any question.plan 2 get everything cuz no one knows the new partner yet but as for me before the exam I shall unlreash the dragon...I told them last year before exam dat no 1 will b wat colour are u doing and it came to pass. So expect more of ma selfless help this year...readers are leaders
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
hopsydboi: i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,crs last year according to hw i understands it from the brochure but it was wrong..i wasnt admitted cos i wrote math but the brochure said AAUA accpt maths bt it wasnt so....am jst so confuse
hopsydboi: i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,c
hopsydboi:
i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,crs last year according to hw i understands it from the brochure but it was wrong..i wasnt admitte[quote author=hopsydboi]i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,crs last year according to hw i understands it from the brochure but it was wrong..i wasnt admitt[quote author=hopsydboi]i want to go for UI nd AAUA i wrote maths,gov,eng,crs last year according to hw i understands it from the brochure but it was wrong..i wasnt admitted cos i wrote math but the brochure said AAUA accpt maths bt it wasnt so....am jst so confuse
ed cos i wrote math but the brochure said AAUA accpt maths bt it wasnt so....am jst so confuse
it is compulsory you write maths 4 sociology in aaua it is clearly stated as a compulsory subject to be written in jamb in their.website so moreover that wasn't the reason you weren't offered admission so go to the website to see 4 urself
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please I need help, your answers will be very much appreciated. My O'level is as follows: Maths: A1, Eng:B3, Biology B2, Agric A1, Geo B3, Econs C4, Chem B2, Physics A1. Please I want to know the minimum jamb score to be eligible for Medicine in UI, and is second choice accepted at Ilorin cos I'm still contemplating on which to pick, between Lautech and Ilorin as second choice as I'm an indigene of Oyo State. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions / The Latest On ASUU Strike / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.