Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

What If Moses And Elijah Did Not 'appear' To Jesus During The Transfiguration. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Moses And Elijah Did Not 'appear' To Jesus During The Transfiguration. (727 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / The Significant Of Moses And Elijah In The Transfiguration Of Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Moses And Elijah Did Not 'appear' To Jesus During The Transfiguration. by esere826: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
You've read the transfiguration story right?

What if moses and elijah did not actually 'appear' to Jesus during the transfiguration.
What if it was the other way round. ie Jesus appearing to Moses and Elijah

What if in the transfiguration experience, the disciples were actually able to glimpse what happened in the past?
ie Jesus appearing to Moses in the mountains, and Jesus appearing to Elijah ages ago

What if that is what really happened, no ghosts of dead saints appearing on this earth, just a glimpse into the past or probably into some unknown heavenly realm?

Just what if?
Re: What If Moses And Elijah Did Not 'appear' To Jesus During The Transfiguration. by Joagbaje(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
It could have been possible , but for the fact that the bible says so.

Mark 9:4
And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

I believe if they had been the one translated to heaven it would have been stated , just like the translation of Paul into the third heaven in 2cor 12
Re: What If Moses And Elijah Did Not 'appear' To Jesus During The Transfiguration. by esere826: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Uhm
great contribution

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The Christians!!! / Why I Married My Girlfriend And Ditched My Fiancée / Why Is There So Many Jehovah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.