Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Osun - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Osun (27969 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by macsilver(m): 3:38am On Nov 21, 2016
brownlord:

I don't think you have new corper here, just make enquiry as to find our way to Osun state, osogbo from there you can locate ede camp, if you need more info, feel free to ask, wish you the best bro
Hello please I just found out that I've been posted to OSUN state. I however am in Ilorin and I have decided to take my car along because of the luggages I would be taking along with me. My question is, would it be safe to take my car along? Would I get a place to park it? Thank you in advance!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2016
macsilver:

Hello please I just found out that I've been posted to OSUN state. I however am in Ilorin and I have decided to take my car along because of the luggages I would be taking along with me. My question is, would it be safe to take my car along? Would I get a place to park it? Thank you in advance!
yes u would have space to park your car
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by Dreydoe(m): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2016
macsilver:

my also Osun corper..m going from lag tho
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by brownlord: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2016
macsilver:

Yes, you can park inside the orientation camp or outside if it is filled before your arrival in ede. Good luck

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by ArcFresky(m): 3:32am On Nov 22, 2016
macsilver:

Me sef dey go osun shaaa..... At op, how can i get posted to ilesha, as i have accommodation there already
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by Dreydoe(m): 5:20am On Nov 22, 2016
ArcFresky:

Me sef dey go osun shaaa..... At op, how can i get posted to ilesha, as i have accommodation there already
. osun whatsapp group add osun whatsapp group https:///JJ5j9uHXQwrDJUIth0EPFB
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by ArcFresky(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
I dont know how to do this.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by ArcFresky(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
This doesnt seem useful, cant use it.... can you explain how i add a group with this?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Osun by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2021
ArcFresky:

safe journey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos) / How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.