Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? (4500 Views)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by 1920MaMa: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
I keep wondering why.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by Iaz93: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lwkmd. . . .go and ask their senior pastors.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by CrazyMan(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Demi gods at work
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by k2039: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hope,you mean something like this,

[img]http://hummingbirdlovegorilla.files./2010/08/dreadlock1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by Joagbaje(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
The answer is simply that they have many Nazarene prophecies . Just like Samson who was told not to cut his hair . So some parents receives prophecy that their baby will be Nazarite for 2 , 3,4 or five years. Some till whenever .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by 1920MaMa: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Joagbaje: The answer is simply that they have many Nazarene prophecies . Just like Samson who was told not to cut his hair . So some parents receives prophecy that their baby will be Nazarite for 2 , 3,4 or five years. Some till whenever .

did you say some parents? all the c & s members i've seen, all gave birth to dada babies! are they descendants of samson? which kain nazarene prophecy b that one? if u ask me, i think it's weird!
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by chinedumo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Which one b nazarene prophecy?
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by bignero: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
1920MaMa: I keep wondering why.

lol
nobody gives birth to Rastafarian babies, they give birth to natural haired babies and are told not to cut their hair
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by 1920MaMa: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
big nero:

lol
nobody gives birth to Rastafarian babies, they give birth to natural haired babies and are told not to cut their hair

dada is now natural hair?
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by deebrain(m): 2:32am On Nov 30, 2012
they are not born like that. They are made (according to their beliefs) to leave their hair to grow without even combing it. The hair gets twisted and grows to what u see.
Forget all the talk of the child being from the marine kingdom. It is the belief of the parents of the child that is the real issue. Satan merely looks for an opportunity to possess the child due to their ignorance.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by deebrain(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2012
k2039: Hope,you mean something like this,

[img]http://hummingbirdlovegorilla.files./2010/08/dreadlock1.jpg[/img]

Not this kain man. This one him ma bombo claat rude boy. Ganger farmer...boom.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by bignero: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2012
1920MaMa:

dada is now natural hair?
no ma, but when u give birth to a baby, and the hair is leaved untouched(washed, combed, shampooed etc) it turns to dada
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by Ruqaya(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2012
wonders, dey say shall never cease
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by chinedumo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
big nero:
no ma, but when u give birth to a baby, and the hair is leaved untouched(washed, combed, shampooed etc) it turns to dada
a man teaching a woman about dada? Maybe she hasnt been pregnant
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by Heathen(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Humans don't give birth to offspring with dreadlocks smiley(that would be an anomaly ). @OP, i think it's best you restructure your post to come inline with this fact.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by 1920MaMa: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
big nero:

but y? why in god's name wud a prophet order parents not to wash or comb their new born's hair? what if it gets infested with lice?
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by 1920MaMa: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Heathen: Humans don't give birth to offspring with dreadlocks smiley(that would be an anomaly ). @OP, i think it's best you restructure your post to come inline with this fact.

sorry, but all the infants i've seen, all have dada.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by Heathen(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
1920MaMa:

sorry, but all the infants i've seen, all have dada.
Sure, but like big nero and deebrain pointed out, they donot have dada at birth. It grows.
Re: Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? by bignero: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
1920MaMa:

but y? why in god's name wud a prophet order parents not to wash or comb their new born's hair? what if it gets infested with lice?
even if elephants start inhabiting their hair,thev been made to bleive,its bad cutting their hair

(1) (Reply)

Three Conditions For Being A Spokesman For God / End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out / See If You Can Find 22 Books Of The Bible Hidden In This Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.