Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,653 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

List Of My Projects (software/web) After 10 Years In IT - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / List Of My Projects (software/web) After 10 Years In IT (693 Views)

Are There Any Unemployed App/Software/Web Designers & Programmers On Nairaland? / List Of My Projects (software/web) After 10 Years In IT / I need a Cooperative Software (web based) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of My Projects (software/web) After 10 Years In IT by benJAVA: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
It's been a challenging and fulfilling 10years in the IT industry and below are the projects I've successfully handle and completed the following project.
Please you can e-mail me at benjamin.onuorah@gmail.com or call:08037490533 if you need similar project. Thanks

NEMS (National Education Management System)
Built with: PHP and MySQL

WEB-BASED STORE MANAGER
About: built for the National Industrial Court (NIC), Lagos. Pharmacy department, although not implemented. The application has the ability to monitor drug order and dispersion, as well as report expiry date of drug 3 month before expiration.

WEB-BASED PICTURE ALBUM MANAGER
About: this is one of my favorite solutions; it is actually a picture album manager, which enables users to register and create a picture album, hide or open it for other visitors to see and comment on the picture in it, with every album having a unique web address that the user or owner can share with friends or clients, in person or through the systems share link, with makes you to email the album web link to their email. This can

MOBILE BUSINESS MANAGER
Built with: Java, J2ME
About: this is an application developed for mobile phone or similar devices to enable business owner or manager to store and managers vital business records such as customers data, employee and transactions records, using their mobile phone or similar devices.

SHOPPING CART
Built with: ASP.NET, C#
About: this is a research project developed with / for an undergraduate student project, built with very simple features to allow easy usage and integration with any payment system.

MICROFINANCE BANKING SOFTWARE
Built with: PHP (version), .NET/C# (version)
About: this project is built with 3 different user categories, the agent or marketer, the operation that enter day to day banking transaction and the admin who handle a more sensitive activities like the creation of a new customer account among other. This project was built and deployed to for Scopekey investment company Ltd. Microfinance bank

NETWORK MARKETING SYSTEMS, WEB-PORTAL
Built with: PHP / MySQL
About: there are actually two types of this project, built for different hierarchy and down line

STUDENT DATA MINING SYSTEM
Built with: Java EE (JSP) / MySQL
About: this is a research project developed with / for an undergraduate university project, to help monitor the performance of students in some subject, with a clear chart presentation to help describe the data result for easy understanding.

INTEGRATED DISCUSSION PORTAL
Built with: PHP / MySQL
Features: this is one project that consists of a dynamic and flexible web forum and blog together, with the admin having a backend management system. This have been deployed for http://www.jobeater.com

and some other minor ones

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity: Web Designer Needed / C# Programmers Wanted / Set Up Your Own Peer To Peer Website Like MMM, GHW Today With Dis Cheap Script -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.