Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Jst To Make U Smile - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jst To Make U Smile (1564 Views)

U Smile When You Get These Messages. Only The Ogas Will Understand / This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn / Jst To Make U Giggle. . . . . . . . . . . . Proudly Projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jst To Make U Smile by bunmioguns(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Akpos sent a text to his wife last night,

"Hi babe I'm at the pub with some lads, please try and wash all my dirty clothes and make sure you prepare my favourite dish before I return."

(50 minutes later) Akpos sent another text,

"Babe I forgot to tell you that I got an increase in my salary at the end of the month I'm getting you a new car"

She text back immediately, "Omg really?"

cheesy Akpos replied,

"No I just wanted to make sure you got my first message." cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Wife lost her 20 months Pregnancy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jst To Make U Smile by Xymc1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hehehehehehe grin gringringringringrin
Re: Jst To Make U Smile by bunmioguns(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Xymc...:
Hehehehehehe grin gringringringringrin

javascript:void(0);

thank you My Boss grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[photo]: A White Man In New York Eating Pounded Yam And Goat Meat / Joke: Secret Pastor Meeting / Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.