Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

2013/2014 JAMB Question And Answers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2013/2014 JAMB Question And Answers (1562 Views)

Jamb Question / Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 / My Yoruba Jamb Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014 JAMB Question And Answers by a1solution: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Which of these is d hardest 2 find in Nigeria (A)virgins(B)jobs(C)truelove

Answer the above question and drop question 2 and so on....
Re: 2013/2014 JAMB Question And Answers by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Question 2
Which of these statements is correct according to the Patience Jonathan english textbook:

1.My husband does not have a big nose.
2.My nose does not have a big husband.
3.I have no idea but her husband does have a big nose.grin
Re: 2013/2014 JAMB Question And Answers by tomiobj(m): 3:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Instruction: attempt all questions
Time: 1hr 30mins
SECTION A:
1. Can you cry underwater
2. Do fishes ever get thirsty
3. Why don't birds fall off trees when they sleep
4. Why is a building called a building when it is already built
5. When they say dog food is new and improved. Who tastes it?
6. The phrase 'I love you' is not a question then why does it need an answer
7. Why does round pizza come in a square box
8. Why dosen't glue stick to its bottle
9. If money dosen't grow on trees. Why do banks have branches
SECTION B:
1. Where was spider man during the avengers movie
2. If the past tense of take is took, what is the past tense of make
3. If buhari is a friend to obasanjo on facebook, who sent the friend request and why
4. What is the name of the names of the two people holding hands when you switch on a nokia phone
5. If the cost of moi-moi is N10.50, what is the cost of moi
6. Who ate the missing part of the apple logo
7. Between nigerian police and nigerian girls, who likes money more
8. Using the almighty formula, calculate the diameter of elegusi beach (take pie =3.142)
9. If Ada is a girl and obi is a boy.....who is adaobi
10. If your x-boyfriend/girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on who wants to be a millionaire after you broke up,find that value of x?
11. If it takes GEJ 1 hour to deliver a typed speech in a national conference, how long will it take Jonathan to deliver the same speecn on the same occasion?
SECTION C:
1.2face was given a Prado and ferrari on his traditional wedding and white wedding respectively. There is every likelihood that D banj has gone ahead to print wedding invitation cards without an available bride. DISCUSS
2. Write an essay of 1500 word on 'my Oga at the top'
a1solution: Which of these is d hardest 2 find in Nigeria (A)virgins(B)jobs(C)truelove
Answer the above question and drop question 2 and so on....
Question 2
Which of these statements is correct according to the Patience Jonathan english textbook:
1.My husband does not have a big nose.
2.My nose does not have a big husband.
3.I have no idea but her husband does have a big nose.grin

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Let's See How Smart You Are.. / American Friend Ask The Meaning Of ASUU / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Man Develops Big Br**sts After Stealing Cattles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.