Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) (9309 Views)

D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Watch And Download Dagrin's If I Die Video Featuring Styles P, Nasty Jay & SDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2012
Ayorh4you:

I dnt argue with f.o.o.!.s lyk u
Did I ask you to?
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ayorh4you(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did I ask you to?

smh4u
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ayorh4you(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did I ask you to?

Thanks for accepting d fact dat u r a fool
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Thanks for accepting d fact dat u r a fool
And thanks for showing that you don't understand English
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by megxo(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Foxybone:

You are both ong please.... The Aluu4 song is "No love in the city"....

Thanks for taking the correction....
ASHES
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by olagamalin(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why not take a trip to alaba and ask them möron
You hat you are...you are an Anencephalic retard, me take a trip 2 Alaba and enquire wassup with your Role model, I don't know what makes you so silly, but it really
works!...yeye
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by blackcypha(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2012
WAT is wrong with the album or the mixtape? or even the vid?

it is cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie Ft. Burnaboy & Aka – Special Someone / Where Do I Download Nija Songs / DOWNLOAD Wizkid Ft. Drake -come Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.