Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy (7655 Views)

Poll: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy

I like it: 72% (54 votes)
I don't like it: 10% (8 votes)
I don't care: 17% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
i was discussing with my friends the other day when this issue came up "a woman having twins at her 1st attempt" and the three guys there would not have it' then i began to wonder "what is wrong about a woman having twins at her 1st attempt"?

How would you feel if (as a husband) your wife gives birth to twins in her first attempt, (as a wife) how would u feel if you have twins @ your 1st pregnancy
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
Yesssssss

Two at once and enough for my life!
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by faketan(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
michelin89:

Yesssssss

Two at once and enough for my life!

Hmm that is a good one there. As I only intend for 2. However, I prefer it one at a time.
But if they choose to come once, no trouble.

I will take it with all happiness and ask God for double blessing always. lol
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Emad(f): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2008
yea i would love to have two boys or two girls
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by ituen(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
I wld love to have twins. But its not my call.

Maybe if i try the 2nd time, i wld love to have triplets too.

So 5 kids wld do in just 2 attempts.

SAVES TIME FOR ME AND MY WIFE. dont u think so?
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Gamine(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
i luuuuuuuuv twins!

absolutely!

a boy n girl!
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
@gemeni
u'll have them in Jesus name

@ituen
5 no too mush?a wa ooo
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by darmys(f): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2008
i dont mind them as the last, i want lots of kids cheesy grin
like 5 or more wink

so they can come after three kids, so their elder ones can help me look after them
but as the first, no o, u wan kill me
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Toyoade(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
yes

I would love to have twins in my 1st pregnancy, there is even this set of twins that i have in my area, they are lovely kids a boy and a girl.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Gamine(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Nurse

thnk you!!!1

Amen!
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by ikamefa(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2008
yessssssssssssssssssssss! " grin " 2 girls at once! tongue
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by mightlove(f): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
yes oh, i dont mind twins as first cildren. A boy and a girl and say bye to child birth.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by ogua(f): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
I would love to have twins, preferably identical ones in my first pregnancy. But I would definitely not want the problems associated with twins, i.e. having to treat both when one falls ill and some other spooky stuff. wink
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by mohawkchic(f): 5:41am On Feb 07, 2008
~Ave always looved twins Identical more than fraternal~ N how i wished long before i was even old enough to ave babies,to have twins !!!

~This silly girl in my school whose Aunt had twins,told me if i eat lots of beans,i'll ave twins shocked shocked,needless to say me N ma sis always eat much more than we should,lol,all in the hopes of having twins!!! grin

~However am blessed w/ 3yr old adorable Identical twin neices,my brother~in~laws,so who knows,i cud get lucky second time around tongue wishful thinking !!

~Based on my in~laws reaction thu,to answer your question,he was  shocked shocked~didnt believe his Mrs. till he saw the scan that said "Twin 1 N Twin 2" thn his mind went on a spin considering he's got to buy two of everything grin N the Mrs cried,she didnt exactly jump through the roof~ she was also baffled as she wasnt aware of twins on either side of the family,turns out my mother~in~law is a surviving twin,so mayb my hubby's got some of that gene to fire up  undecided again wishful thinking  cheesy

~On a more serious note thu,the first time i  babysit them,i silently thank God i had one child grin they R Oooh Soo demanding,you need like four hands grin

what is wrong about a woman having twins at her 1st attempt [quote][/quote]

~Nuffin i say,the individual is blessed twice over!!!

~I guess its just the responsibility that overwhelmes first time parents not forgetting the financial side of it too,thats MHO  grin
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by oziomatv(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
If it's involve me and D I wont say no.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Ave always looved twins Identical more than fraternal~ N how i wished long before i was even old enough to ave babies,to have twins !!!

~This silly girl in my school whose Aunt had twins,told me if i eat lots of beans,i'll ave twins shocked shocked,needless to say me N ma sis always eat much more than we should,lol,all in the hopes of having twins!!! grin

~However am blessed w/ 3yr old adorable Identical twin neices,my brother~in~laws,so who knows,i cud get lucky second time around tongue wishful thinking !!

~Based on my in~laws reaction thu,to answer your question,he was  shocked shocked~didnt believe his Mrs. till he saw the scan that said "Twin 1 N Twin 2" thn his mind went on a spin considering he's got to buy two of everything grin N the Mrs cried,she didnt exactly jump through the roof~ she was also baffled as she wasnt aware of twins on either side of the family,turns out my mother~in~law is a surviving twin,so mayb my hubby's got some of that gene to fire up  undecided again wishful thinking  cheesy

~On a more serious note thu,the first time i  babysit them,i silently thank God i had one child grin they R Oooh Soo demanding,you need like four hands grin

what is wrong about a woman having twins at her 1st attempt

~Nuffin i say,the individual is blessed twice over!!!

~I guess its just the responsibility that overwhelmes first time parents not forgetting the financial side of it too,thats MHO  grin

u'll get as many twins as u wish to have (just trust in God), i wanna have twins too
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by oziomatv(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
whare's D
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by mohawkchic(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
You'll get as many twins as you wish to have(just trust in God),i want to have twins too[quote][/quote]

~Yeah nuffin is Impossible with God~ althu am not certain i want to ave another kid  undecided

~I Trust N Pray to God to have my sis get twins for her first preggy instead grin ~ N may ur prayers to ave twins be answered in Jesus name~ amen
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by missylizzy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2008
i wud love 2 have identical twin (boys) and another set of identical girls too just like my mums sister they are both identical i'm a twin also but my identical died @child birth.though no twin but i wud not wud want 2 have identical boys and girls.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
since there are lots of twins in my family, it would not be a surprise if i have twins, , , but i would like it to be my second. . . .twins on 1st pregnancy ke? that's a killer!! its best to start off with one child first. . . .but its all up to God, so i'll leave it in his hands
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by almondjoy(f): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2008
Would have been nice. There is just something magical about twins. They don't even have to be identical. kiss
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Dreloaded(f): 3:02am On Feb 09, 2008
Faternal Boy and Girl will be my portion.

Then that will be the end smiley
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by 4Him(m): 3:06am On Feb 09, 2008
2 identical daughters! wink that would be living the dream.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2008
@4him,

u are one out of 10 men who wants to have twins and u want females(waw, surprised) well lets all keep our fingers crossed
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by yvskc(f): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2008
@4him I have identical twin daughters and they were my first babies!
They were not my first pregnancy as I lost my first baby when I was 11weeks pregnant. I was devastated but then God sent me two the next time around!
Having twins for the first time was not easy as the pregnancy was very difficult with a lot of sickness,they say double the hormones but caring for two babies was no harder than caring for one and they always get so much attention as they are so alike.
When we were on holiday a Japanese couple asked to take their photo as twins are very rare in Japan,but I have always been told that in Nigeria twins are quite common.
I have 5 children now,and my husband wants 6 altogether as we are both from big families. With my recent pregnancy last year I was praying for twins again so that I could finish!
When the twins were babies I was told by a Nigerian lady that the mother of twins is a woman who will be a very lucky woman in life, and 13 years later I have to say that my life so far has been full of good fortune. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by jkpretty(f): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2008
Yes! yes!!!! i'lld really love to. I've prayed for twins all my life. cheesy

once they are out, then one more try. I'lld like to have three.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by 4Him(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2008
lol not all men are so crazy about having sons. I wouldnt mind one but i'm all for daughters this time. Identical twins would be the icing on my cake . . . wink
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by jandor(f): 2:35am On Feb 10, 2008
i will be very grateful to God and make sure i and my husband raise them in a Godly way because i lost my first pregnancy and am really praying to God to grant my request of having twins the next time.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Babybee(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2008
jandor:

i will be very grateful to God and make sure i and my husband raise them in a Godly way because i lost my first pregnancy and am really praying to God to grant my request of having twins the next time.
God will grant you your heart desire.
@topic
I'ld love to have twins, i really love them and i'm praying i'll have them when its time.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by TheSly: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
if wishes were horse. . . . just a boy is ok! cool

twins. . . .hmnnn undecided unless they are males! otherwise. . . .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

if wishes were horse. . . . just a boy is ok! cool

twins. . . .hmnnn undecided unless they are males! otherwise. . . .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
na wa o. . . .like you have a choice sef
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by adeboo(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2008
I used to say 'yes' before but now, i have seen ma pal withtwins and its so hard - so now i'll have to say no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.