Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy (7669 Views)

Poll: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy

I like it: 72% (54 votes)
I don't like it: 10% (8 votes)
I don't care: 17% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by amaikama(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
A blessing has come to stay grin cheesy
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by mrsb(f): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2009
No way!!!! shocked

If I think back to the confusion, pain and general chaos of being a first time mum - there is absolutely no way I could have coped with 2 babies. Trust me - one is harder enough the first time round!!!
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by rosepearl(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
Would'nt mind having twin at my 1st and 2nd pregnancy. seeing them around me alone makes me happy,let alone having them as mine will be 4 ever greatful 2 God.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Kunbee: 3:06am On Oct 14, 2009
God forbid lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Fhemmmy: 3:06am On Oct 14, 2009
3 blessings in 1
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
rosepearl:

Would'nt mind having twin at my 1st and 2nd pregnancy. seeing them around me alone makes me happy,let alone having them as mine will be 4 ever greatful 2 God.
same here!!
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2011
That's my dream, we want 2 kids so if I can do it at once that's perfect. Imagine now, only 9months will give me double the joy and no more trips to the labour room. In fact I receive it in Jesus name
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by femmy2010(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Working Couple Split The Bills? / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.