Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus (4107 Views)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Garfield7819: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have staphyloccocus aureus for about 4yrs now in my body system, and have gone through alot of medication in different hospital and local herbs. Pls!!!!!! can anyone tell me what drug to take or Hospital to go for treatment,am tired of this infection.... I learnt that only vancomycin can kill the bacteria and where can i get that from..
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by UmericanGirl(f): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2012
Do you have active infections or have you just been "colonized" with staph? Being colonized does not mean that you need treatment. It simply means that you carry it on your skin (80% or more of people probably do). As long as there is no active infection then you are ok. Vancomycin is typically only given to treat MRSA, and even MRSA does not always need to be treated if it is just a colonization.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Garfield7819: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2012
Thank for the question.. I have active infection.. The last test i did says i have heavy growth of stapyloccocus spechi and ever since then i have been trying my best and all to avail..
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Garfield7819: 2:06am On Nov 08, 2012
Its active not colonized..
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by healthcons: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Mentaremix(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2012
@Garfield7819,Check ur Facebook inbox for full report and the natural remedy.I have sent it.
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by nickdoc(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Garfield is a pity ur passing thru these ordeal. Staphylococcus is a monster, very difficult to be treated by orthodox anti biotics.If you are still with this infection dont loose there is permanent cure for the infection. we will take you on 6 months intensive treatment. u can only make payment whn comfired free by a good and competent laboratory of your choice. whtsapp me on 08063413205, call me on 0803704301
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by nickdoc(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Garfield is a pity ur passing thru these ordeal. Staphylococcus is a monster, very difficult to be treated by orthodox anti biotics.If you are still with this infection dont loose there is permanent cure for the infection. we will take you on 6 months intensive treatment. u can only make payment whn comfired free by a good and competent laboratory of your choice. whtsapp me on 08063413205, call me on 08037804301
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER
(For Low and Watery Sperm Count)

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES (It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

* HERBAL CURE FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
(It Cures High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Stroke,Heart Problem etc)

* SUPER POWER BITTERS FOR MEN
(For Healthy Sexual Performances, QUICK EJACULATION e.t.c)

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

* SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES (S.T.D) HERBAL CURE
(It Cures Gonorrhoea, Staph, Syphilis and White etc)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR RHEUMATISM
(It cures Rheumatism,Waist pain, Bones problem, ETC)

* HERBAL FIBROID SOLUTION
(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ENERGY VITALITY
(ManPower, Cures WEAK ERECTION, WAIST PAIN, General Weakness Etc)

* ASHEITU ADAMS TYPHOID AND MALARIA CURE
(Total Cure for TYPHOID and PARATYPHOID FEVERS)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS
(Cures Various Diseases and For Blood Purification)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR EYESIGHT

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

FOR MORE DETAILS: Call/Whatsapp: 08072787798

#TESDI, Committed to care for your health
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Garfield7819:
I have staphyloccocus aureus for about 4yrs now in my body system, and have gone through alot of medication in different hospital and local herbs. Pls!!!!!! can anyone tell me what drug to take or Hospital to go for treatment,am tired of this infection.... I learnt that only vancomycin can kill the bacteria and where can i get that from..

STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES (It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS

Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by ppeessuu: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
My friend don't let them scam you ooo all these pple will just collect your money and will not provide good medication for you. there is only one way out of staph. inbox me via ayo_sanya@yahoo.com to tell you the solution. or forward your email add to me via the same email.
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by ppeessuu: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Medical Definition:
The bacteria Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) and several other strains of bacteria live in our gut, known as ‘alert organisms’ (also called gentamicin resistant organisms). In most cases these bacteria cause no problems but when they enter another body system, such as the blood or urine, they may cause illness.
When colonised, people that are carrying the bacteria in their nose, throat or gut, or on their skin do not show any symptoms. However, if the patient has a temperature, and or redness of a wound this may indicate an infection.
These bacteria are resistant to most conventional antibiotics.
Patients now get released from hospital too soon, even before wounds have properly healed. Speaking with my own doctor recently he could name 8 patients in our local area who had a resistant MRSA infection at home trying deparately to get rid of it.
One such person was Deborah whose experience her mother reports below.
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by Gideon360t: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
staphylococcus is curable infection with kedi healthcare products. we have so much testimony on this.
GOLDEN HYPHA and REISHI Is the product that cure staph infection totally.
call or whatapp 08034899997
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by nkkystel(f): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Garfield7819:
Thank for the question.. I have active infection.. The last test i did says i have heavy growth of stapyloccocus spechi and ever since then i have been trying my best and all to avail..
I'll advise you go for a good checkup at MeCure Oshodi, do not mind all dese small laboratories.
I was diagnosed in 2012 and 2014 of same until my doctor advised me to go to MeCure as same happened to him.
Cost is 5,500 for Mecure while the normal labs charge between 1k-1.5k.
After my test nothing was found, everything was negative. I checked my result online and didn't even bother going back for the result.
Re: I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus by icebox6912: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please, is the MeCure Laboratory and Solution centeer for the treatment of Staphyloccocus Aureues ?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm / Please I Am In Need Of Ginkgo Biloba Urgently / Funny X-ray Images: 30 Of The Most Unbelievably Weird X-rays You`ll Ever See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.