Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129026 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by congressman(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
myk2mic:
hi, saw the post quite late i wld say, bt all the same make i ask. i have a honda accord 99 model, had issues with my front passsenger side tire and had to change shaft and bearings etc, not sure what the mechanic didnt do well bt since the change the car would jerk when put either in reverse or drive. and when driving, would drag(rpm wld rise) before jerking into the next gear. another mechanic said that shaft change wasnt properly done bt that the problem would fix itself gradually and that i need to change my gear oil becos it got burnt( did a change some mnths back after my cousin put abro to top the gear oil, and i used honda DW1 and its expensive) so i want to use dexron 111 this time around for some mnths before i gather money to get DW1 cos Z1 seems scare. now my questions

is the mechanic right with respect to the issues fixing itself)
u say dexron 111 is ok bt u rather told honda folks to get z1
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by congressman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
@myc2mic, pls how did u fix the jerking problem on ur Honda baby boy.

My mech replaced my left side shaft yestday and the 02 honda's bn jerking when R or Drive gears ar engaged, RPM up, D4 blinks and movement reduced. Pls my baby is grounded hw do I salvage it home. I need help.

Note that av had the previous part removed fixed back but prob persists....... Help out plssssss
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by pokipoki: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello, Please where do is source for Volvo XC90 ATF. i understand the gear box is very sensitive. JWS3309 ATF.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Our Pureguard ATF will work for the Volvo. Also know that your XC90 runs on premium unleaded.

congressman:
[color=#006600][/color]
For your Honda 1998, If you had not used Abro, I would have suggested that you use Dexron 111 but you need to follow the Manufacturer's recommendation. Honda stopped producing Z1 since 2012 and I suggest that you stick to DW1 or our Pureguard Dexron 6 in order to enjoy your car
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by pokipoki: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2015
pokipoki:
Hello, Please where do is source for Volvo XC90 ATF. i understand the gear box is very sensitive. JWS3309 ATF.
Thanks @Sooperescue. my Volvo is a 2.5 T5 . How much does the ATF go for?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Call 08098534267
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by keycash: 6:05am On Jan 31, 2015
sooperrescue:
With the growing trend of failed automatic transmissions, it is imperative that you use the right transmission fluids for your vehicle. There are no fake transmission fluids in Nigeria, it is the motorist who is not aware of the fluid that their vehicles require and as such uses any fluid that is cheap and affordable. You find people using Abro on a Murano and you begin to agonise on their behalf. Why is this common like finding a motorist with a blackberry phone putting Dexron 11 ATF on a vehicle that requires Type IV when he can easily google the type of ATF to use or like a gentleman that used Dexron 111 on a 2008 Mercedes Sclass. Why buy a car you cannot maintain? As we prepare for the festive season associated with mass movement, do this for your vehicle: check if there is sludge in your engine, if your ATF is black or has a burnt smell, if your gear has shifting problem, and also check if your tyres are winter or all season tyres with reduced speed capability. If you are buying new tyres, ensure that they are all traction A, temperature A. Change your air filter regularly and if you need further assistance on the above issues, send us a mail and we shall respond as soon as possible. nigeriaarc@hotmail.com or info@arcnigeria.com
Rescue and Recovery Nigeria Limited

What can I do to prevent gear problem for me Nissan Murano 2005 model. Any help can be forward to kunleiju@yahoo.com
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is it already having problems or you are trying to prevent it? Nissan Murano wrote on the cover of the fuel tank that for maximum performance, use Premium fuel. That is the only solution
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Issyman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oga sooper rescue: pls I need help on the recommended ATF oil for 2001 mazda 626 european specs. Some one told me to use oando dex III while d sales rep at oando said I should use dex II. Pls advice...
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by santakris(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
sooperrescue:
Our Pureguard ATF will work for the Volvo. Also know that your XC90 runs on premium unleaded.

For your Honda 1998, If you had not used Abro, I would have suggested that you use Dexron 111 but you need to follow the Manufacturer's recommendation. Honda stopped producing Z1 since 2012 and I suggest that you stick to DW1 or our Pureguard Dexron 6 in order to enjoy your car
Will it work for volvo XC70 2003 please?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
yes. it will work very well with volvo.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by medacares: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Next
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by medacares: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
@ sooperrescue Pls I need help
I use honda baby boy 2002 I changed my gear oil last year March. To the red can one due to ignorance. Please I need to change the oil asp I found out it's not a good one nd can damage things. Pls what oil should I change to.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Like we discussed, use our Pureguard to rectify the issue. We are at OANDO, Zone 4 in Abuja
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by bravoalpha(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Please I urgently need mitsubishi sp III ATF for my mitsubishi endeavor. Am in portharcourt. And how much is it . Tks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pureguard will work well for your Mitsubishi. We can send it to you in Port harcourt. Or you can call me because I will be in Portharcourt Next week for a week to commission our new workshop specifically meant for Range Rovers, Mercedes Benz and BMWs but gear issues are for all brands of vehicles.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by medacares: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2015
sooperrescue:
Like we discussed, use our Pureguard to rectify the issue. We are at OANDO, Zone 4 in Abuja

I Ve been to the oando in zone 4 the guy I asked doesn't knw the pure guard he says I shld use oando DEXTON III
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oando Autocare at Zone 4, ask for Joseph
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by medacares: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2015
sooperrescue:
Oando Autocare at Zone 4, ask for Joseph

Kk tnk U
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Cruisez: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2015
I need SP III for 09 Hyundai Elantra (6.6ltrs). I reside in Lagos. Do you have them in stock?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Pureguard synthetic transmission fluid will work with your Hyundai. Our Lagos workshop is at Airforce vehicle Engineering Yard in Ikeja
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by dejikefy: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2015
what type of auto transmission fluid can i buy for my toyota avensis 1999... pls, text to 08033239331
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Transmission Repairs now available for all vehicles. Take advantage of quality work, genuine transmission fluids. Universal CVT and Synthetic transmission fluids.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by stevedre: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2015
sooperrescue:

Thank you for your appreciation. Type T-1V is the recommended Atf for the Lexus. Our Pureguard is a multi vehicle global synthetic transmission which is suitable for your jeep. We can perform the flush when you are ready.

Tribute works with Mercon transmission fluid. You can buy a used catalyst converter in the parts market. Try Motocraft atf. Buy from Ford Briscoe or use Oando Dexron 111 which is also Mercon compliant

Apologies for the late reply. Just want to thank you for taking time to reply to my post. GOD bless you plenty.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Nixon55(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hi sooper,
What is the recommended transmission fluid for a 2001 Audi A6 2.4L V6.
Does audi have it's own transmission fluid or should I use the ZF- Lifeguard 5 Transmission fluid.
How can I get it locally in Nigeria. I stay in PH
Thanks.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Audi has its own specified ATFs but Pureguard will work perfectly with your car. We can send it to you in Ph and before the end of the month, our workshop will be opened to the public in Port harcourt. There you can bring your cars for transmission issues, engine wahala and octane boosters

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Nixon55(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
sooperrescue:
Audi has its own specified ATFs but Pureguard will work perfectly with your car. We can send it to you in Ph and before the end of the month, our workshop will be opened to the public in Port harcourt. There you can bring your cars for transmission issues, engine wahala and octane boosters

How much is the pureguard and how many litres would be needed for this transmission (ZF-5HP24)
Do you also have the PAG 46 compressor oil?
Thanks.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just call us on 08098534267. Pag 46 Compressor oil is available
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by keziah123: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bros,
Where can i get Octane booster for my LR3 in lagos?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
We sell quality Octane Boosters in our Range Rover Sport Club Garage in Ikeja. Call our number when coming.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by keziah123: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
sooperrescue:
We sell quality Octane Boosters in our Range Rover Sport Club Garage in Ikeja. Call our number when coming.
OK sir. Where in Ikeja?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by chuksmoney: 3:10am On Apr 08, 2015
What transmission oil do I use for a 2007 volkswagen Jetta 2.5L?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.