Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. (889 Views)

Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by sanchez4eva: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Before you start judging and condemning me to hell take a minute to think about it because it is the Gospel truth. God is the reason for the poverty of our people. Nigerians are weak and helpless because of the belief that God is there to help us with everything. We believe that our corrupt leaders will die one day and God will take them to hell fire so no need for us to act. We believe that bad leaders will change overnight and stop stealing money if we keep on fasting and attending night vigil. We believe God will keep us safe when we travel on roads filled with potholes. We believe God will make Nigeria a better place if we wait and have faith.
Nigerians we need to wake up. God cannot come down from heaven to change things for us. We need to work towards the change we desire. Some Nigerians are calling president Obama the anti-christ yet we apply for US visa every minute. Fake pastors use God to dupe us everyday and tell us things will be better if we keep on paying tithes.
I am not saying God does not help us but let us help ourselves too. All Iz Well

1 Like

Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by alabiojoski08: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
You are right and wrong.
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by sanchez4eva: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
alabiojoski08: You are right and wrong.
Wrong??
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by HWatt(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2012
sanchez4eva: Before you start judging and condemning me to hell take a minute to think about it because it is the Gospel truth. God is the reason for the poverty of our people. Nigerians are weak and helpless because of the belief that God is there to help us with everything. We believe that our corrupt leaders will die one day and God will take them to hell fire so no need for us to act. We believe that bad leaders will change overnight and stop stealing money if we keep on fasting and attending night vigil. We believe God will keep us safe when we travel on roads filled with potholes. We believe God will make Nigeria a better place if we wait and have faith.
Nigerians we need to wake up. God cannot come down from heaven to change things for us. We need to work towards the change we desire. Some Nigerians are calling president Obama the anti-christ yet we apply for US visa every minute. Fake pastors use God to dupe us everyday and tell us things will be better if we keep on paying tithes.

u r very very wrong becos God is never responsible 4 nigerian sufurring. nigerian r sufurring themselves becos u can serve 2 masters at same time. following d u.s(anti-christ) n christ jesus.n note dis d bible does not say in d end time there wil b peace rather there will b tribulations. so y waitin 4 leaders to change instead of making God ur author/director u knw false prophets u knw wat God wnts 4rm u y nt do it n count urself 1 of His people. read matt 10 n hear wat christ says. so donot blasphem God wit ur heart or mind. it is a sin.
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2012
sanchez4eva: Before you start judging and condemning me to hell take a minute to think about it because it is the Gospel truth. God is the reason for the poverty of our people. Nigerians are weak and helpless because of the belief that God is there to help us with everything. We believe that our corrupt leaders will die one day and God will take them to hell fire so no need for us to act. We believe that bad leaders will change overnight and stop stealing money if we keep on fasting and attending night vigil. We believe God will keep us safe when we travel on roads filled with potholes. We believe God will make Nigeria a better place if we wait and have faith.

Round of applause young man..

Yahweh, his murdered son and Allah - 95% responsible for why we remain the way we are..

Holy Spirit pentecostalism, the likes of which MFM, RCCG, CHRIST EMBASSY, WINNERS and dt Ashimashawo church are popular for - the reason it could be difficult for us to change our ways..

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgv9gx2XNqde6PoDF0CQ2Vd2MGtZsZo89tCwDAp9kbIkboPQDIk1wPirJc-g[/img]

Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2012
HWatt :

u r very very wrong becos God is never responsible 4 nigerian sufurring. nigerian r sufurring themselves becos u can serve 2 masters at same time. following d u.s(anti-christ) n christ jesus.n note dis d bible does not say in d end time there wil b peace rather there will b tribulations. so y waitin 4 leaders to change instead of making God ur author/director u knw false prophets u knw wat God wnts 4rm u y nt do it n count urself 1 of His people. read matt 10 n hear wat christ says. so donot blasphem God wit ur heart or mind. it is a sin.
Follow Jesus, Follow Mohammed, Pray for the peace of Israel,Pray for the peace of Mecca, the sufferings of Nigeria shall come to pass.. wink
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by Khayordhe: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Lol..,
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by Khayordhe: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2012
Nigerians we need to wake up. God cannot come down from heaven to change things for us. We need to work towards the change we desire. Some Nigerians are calling president Obama the anti-christ yet we apply for US visa every minute . Fake pastors use God to dupe us everyday and tell us things will be better if we keep on paying tithes.

dis EARTH don tire me o..i wan relocate 2 anoda planet...
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by sanchez4eva: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2012
Khayordhe:

dis EARTH don tire me o..i wan relocate 2 anoda planet...
Keep on praying my brother
Re: God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians. by manmustwac(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2012
sanchez4eva: Before you start judging and condemning me to hell take a minute to think about it because it is the Gospel truth. God is the reason for the poverty of our people. Nigerians are weak and helpless because of the belief that God is there to help us with everything.l
All Nigeria's problems have been created by nobody else but Nigerians and no white Jewish guy is going to come down from the sky to solve them. The fact that God can't do anything is proof that he dose not even exist. Do they have to pray and fast to God in countries like Sweden Denmark or Norway just to get simple things done there? Can't you ask yourself why?

sanchez4eva: We believe that our corrupt leaders will die one day and God will take them to hell fire so no need for us to act. We believe that bad leaders will change overnight and stop stealing money if we keep on fasting and attending night vigil.
Any criminal offence committed here on this planet should be judged and settled here on this planet. Not up in the sky in some imaginary place. I mean imagine Hell was on this planet now, that when our Politicians leave office they will immediately be judged and sentenced to the worst torture in inhumane prisons with prison guards who are wickard like devils for the rest of their natural lives. Don't you think that would make our leaders do a better job in office than waiting for them to die enjoying all their squandered riches?

sanchez4eva: Nigerians we need to wake up. God cannot come down from heaven to change things for us. We need to work towards the change we desire. Some Nigerians are calling president Obama the anti-christ yet we apply for US visa every minute. Fake pastors use God to dupe us everyday and tell us things will be better if we keep on paying tithes.
I am not saying God does not help us but let us help ourselves too. All iz well
Yep nigerians need to wake up to R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. Religion blinds you from R.E.A.L.I.T.Y.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Appearance Of Mr Melchisedek... / What Makes A True Man Of God.? What Makes Tb Joshua , Adeboye, Oyedepo Etc / Angola Officially Bans Islam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.