Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? (759 Views)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / The Dangers Of Chewing Gum / Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by omotola1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Some set of people exclusively use chewing stick (pako) to clean their teeth daily.
Some use chewing stick first & later use toothpaste to brush their teeth afterward.
Some find it very stressful to use chewing stick, hence, they basically brush daily with toothpaste.
Some species of plants used as chewing sticks are known to have anti-bacterial property and other medicinal values.
Some are of the opinion that chewing stick is better than toothpaste.
What‘s your own take?
Which do you prefer?
Chewing stick or toothpaste?
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by k2039: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
I use neither,I rarely brush.

On a more serious note,I cant remember a single incident in which I used a chewing stick,so it's toothbrush all the way
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by berylLOL(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
toilet brush
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by uboma(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
omotola1: Some set of people exclusively use chewing stick (pako) to clean their teeth daily.
Some use chewing stick first & later use toothpaste to brush their teeth afterward.
Some find it very stressful to use chewing stick, hence, they basically brush daily with toothpaste.
Some species of plants used as chewing sticks are known to have anti-bacterial property and other medicinal values.
Some are of the opinion that chewing stick is better than toothpaste.
What‘s your own take?
Which do you prefer?
Chewing stick or toothpaste?

How about you? which do you use?
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by omotola1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
uboma:

How about you? which do you use?
I use chewing stick occassionally.
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by uboma(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
omotola1:
I use chewing stick occassionally.

Its healthy to use chewing stick once in a while. I do same too

1 Like

Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by Emmyk(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
Toothpaste
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by Emmyk(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Omolola1, ar u related to Omolola1 Female?
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by omotola1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
Emmyk: Omotola1, ar u related to Omolola1 Female?
Nope
Re: Chewing Stick Or Toothpaste... Which Do You Prefer? by OCTAVO: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
I find this very funny...
I can‘t imagine myself using chewing stick.
Abeg na Toothpaste all the way jor!

(1) (Reply)

Terminating A 2weeks Plus Pregnancy, Have U Kill A Soul? / Israel, US Conduct Deadly Drug Tests On African Women: Analyst / Hair Transplant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.