Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

If Men Were Almighty God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Men Were Almighty God? (693 Views)

Can Almighty God Praise Himself? / Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Men Were Almighty God? by ogoamaka99(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
If men were Almighty GOD many would have been history. If the life of Bishop Oyedepo is in the hand of pastor kun and co, it had been history long time ago. Because we are not Almighty GOD and our life are not in the hand of any man or woman, so life continues. To this end we can only bark but not bit and that is what pastor kun and co are doing in nairaland forum.
One folly thing about pastor kun and co’s barking is that it is limited to Nairaland forum and nothing else. When we realize that, we will stop all that rubbish because what we say and do is so insignificant and does not hold any water. To this end, I remember the nick name of one of my town’s man who out of arrogance answered that you only point hand to heaven but you can’t touch heaven. Pastor kun and co are hurting themselves thinking they are hurting Bishop Oyedepo.
As it was said of Israelite s in Egypt in Exodus 1:12 “But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.” So is with Bishop Oyedepo, for as they criticized Oyedepo the more he is going forward and as the Egyptians were grieved because of the children of Israel so we are seeing pastor kun grieved because of Oyedepo.

Pastor kun and co, I want you people to realize that the more you people are grieved the more you people are drying up. Proverbs 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. So pastor kun and co, it is foolishness to use your bare foot to pull down a concrete wall.

It is a mere waste of time and energy barking in nairaland forum against Oyedepo even if 100% of members join pastor kun to call Oyedepo bad names. This is because Oyedepo has risen as an institution and it would not take a mere foolish write ups in nairaland forum to effect his person. Why? All that pastor kun and co are saying are their personal opinion and nothing else. They are neither recognizable fact nor do they hold any water.

My personal advice to them is to realize what they are doing, THEY ARE HURTING THEMSELVES THINKING THEY ARE HURTING BISHOP OYEDEPO.
Re: If Men Were Almighty God? by ogoamaka99(m): 1:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Thank GOD men are not Almighty GOD.
Re: If Men Were Almighty God? by Segunagagu(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2012
For example..If I were to be God..boko haram,corrupt politicians,armed robbers,fornicators,adulterers,fake pastors,cultist,sadist lecturers,witches and wizard...ETC.will have been extinct human beings by nw..lolsssssss.. gringringringrin
Re: If Men Were Almighty God? by ogoamaka99(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Segun agagu: For example..If I were to be God..boko haram,corrupt politicians,armed robbers,fornicators,adulterers,fake pastors,cultist,sadist lecturers,witches and wizard...ETC.will have been extinct human beings by nw..lolsssssss.. gringringringrin
@segun agagu,
At the same time, if men were GOD those who don't like your face would have condmned you to death.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Forces Say They Have Killed 20 Members Of The Boko Haram / T B Joshua's Move To Get Jobs For Unemployed Graduates Worldwide / Does God Know The People That Will Make It To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.