Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? (14384 Views)

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour / Do Mothers-In-law Have A Say In Wedding Preparation? / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? by coogar: 1:02am On Nov 07, 2012
jidegirl12:

I still don't agree with you tho.., kids need both parents to raise them together esp the Dad.

what would put food on the table if the father babysits all day?
Re: Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? by ciphoenix: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2012
You're completely missing the point
Re: Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? by Balkan(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Daresh:

Since they are boys I believe it was up to their father to train them. I tell my hsband all the time "these kids are for 2 of us, its not just me". Its both their faults bt I blame the Dad more cos a man should train a man.

Young lady, you don't know what you are saying. It's the duty of the woman to train her kids. That's your responsibility. You women claim to love your children more than their father love them.
That's why a man will suffer and pay school fees, clothe the wife and children, feed the entire house and the woman will still turn the children against him.

The children rarely remember their father. Every gift or money will always go through their mothers hand before getting to the man. The woman will move from of her children's house to
Another dumping the man at home.

Let that happen in my case,I will definitely take another wife. Rubbish?
Re: Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? by fm7070: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2012
The role of mother in child upbringing is so important.
The truth is that both parent have the responsibility to bring up their children in godly way
While the father goes out to get the need of the family, it is the responsibility of every mother to be at the home front, watching, monitoring and caring for the needs of the children.
What the children needs from their mothers is more of friendship, counsel, love, good example, godliness, good virtue, etc
But you realise that many mothers are not always there for their children.
They want to compete with their husband in terms of material things. It can't work like that. God did not design it to be that way. It will fall back on the children.
Failure of mothers in these areas always warrant children's failure, this will in turn be a source of sadness to the entire family.
However, I am not saying mothers/wives should always be at home, but the moment you start having children, your work has to be the one that will not make you to be too far from your children.
Female children needs to be monitored closely and counselled from time to time.
The role of mothers at home is very sensitive, important, builds the family.
Re: Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Balkan:

Young lady, you don't know what you are saying. It's the duty of the woman to train her kids. That's your responsibility. You women claim to love your children more than their father love them.
That's why a man will suffer and pay school fees, clothe the wife and children, feed the entire house and the woman will still turn the children against him.

The children rarely remember their father. Every gift or money will always go through their mothers hand before getting to the man. The woman will move from of her children's house to
Another dumping the man at home.

Let that happen in my case,I will definitely take another wife. Rubbish?

Well I can only speak for myself.,. My Daddy comes first then my mom.

You sound very upset pls chill ax.
Re: Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
fm7070: The role of mother in child upbringing is so important.
The truth is that both parent have the responsibility to bring up their children in godly way
While the father goes out to get the need of the family, it is the responsibility of every mother to be at the home front, watching, monitoring and caring for the needs of the children.
What the children needs from their mothers is more of friendship, counsel, love, good example, godliness, good virtue, etc
But you realise that many mothers are not always there for their children.
They want to compete with their husband in terms of material things. It can't work like that. God did not design it to be that way. It will fall back on the children.
Failure of mothers in these areas always warrant children's failure, this will in turn be a source of sadness to the entire family.
However, I am not saying mothers/wives should always be at home, but the moment you start having children, your work has to be the one that will not make you to be too far from your children.
Female children needs to be monitored closely and counselled from time to time.
The role of mothers at home is very sensitive, important, builds the family.

I guess women have a lot to do then undecided very insightful write up @fm, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbian Wife / urg / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.