Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Bad And The Worse New - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bad And The Worse New (2584 Views)

Examples Of Good Bad And Worse / A Bad And Funny Coincidence / Good, Bad, And The Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad And The Worse New by Vidamia(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
The bad news is, you've got twenty-four hours to live and the worse news is, i'm telling you now
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by ikananwa(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
My happy news is that i did not read ur thread
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by babarazy: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Vidamia: The bad news is, you've got twenty-four hours to live and the worse news is, i'm telling you now
back to d sender. Ewu!
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by LondonTruman: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
This really is therefore stunning as well as innovative. I simply adore the actual colours as well as whomever will get this within the postal mail is going to be grinning. CBD gummies
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by deewhone(f): 1:02am On Feb 16, 2020
I reject it in Jesus' name
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by LondonTruman: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2020
When i got onto your blog site though putting attention simply just a little bit submits. Pleasant strategy for future, I will be bookmarking at a time get ones finish springs up. Nasal Dilator
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by juliachavez: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data.  india visa information
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by juliachavez: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deeply rooted in the Aveda mission—to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society—we don’t just carry the brand, we wholeheartedly believe in it. From the rituals we perform to the services you choose, here at Soma, the Aveda experience is at its very best. Balayage
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by ColtonAngel: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. blog comments
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by matthewblack: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. Utopia
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by matthewblack: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. 파워볼사이트
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by BachJohann: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Search engines hate deep links and often times ignore them. As well, by sticking to this rule, you help guarantee that all of your pages get to enjoy some residual page rank value from your home page. seo backlinks
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by matthewblack: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! singapore corporate gifts
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by waltermeyer: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data.  helakuru pc download
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by waltermeyer: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. instagram followers
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by waltermeyer: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. lynda streaming course free
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by waltermeyer: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nothing compares to Weber using Genesis sort of grills. That is certainly the type gas grills which have been that will always make sure that they deliver a high performance part of down interval https://moviekub.com
Re: The Bad And The Worse New by ColtonAngel: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Pure Marketing an award-winning digital agency in Birmingham, who simplify digital marketing and help businesses realise their full online potential. seo birmingham

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Tree Roots In A Twerking Position (pics) / Top photo poses that will make u laff... / The 4 Greatest Lies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.