Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Do Demons Want From Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Demons Want From Us? (6136 Views)

Do Demons Torment People In Hell? / Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power / Do Demons Know The Power Of Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Demons Want From Us? by member18: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is a review of a post made on yahoo answers

[Cc]
hmm i was reading abiut summoning demons, (just reading!!!) and it said that demons will always something from you on behalf of them doing something for you, and you have to like offer them something. What would they want, apart from your soul obviously lol

[YellowRose]
Once demon have your soul, then your soul belong to hell once you die. That's if you get into a covenant with them by talking to them about a deal, but of course demons don't do their business like that. LOL. They just simply will do whatever crap to mess with you. However, while you live they want (or try to make) you to go against God by doing bad things and rejecting God. That is why some demons messed with good people (especially Christians) to try to get them to go against God instead of messing with or possessing atheist people, because the demons already won the battle (getting people to be on their side) with the people who are atheists.
Source(s):
Common sense. smiley

[kevin c]
In Ancient Near Eastern religions as well as in the derived Abrahamic traditions, including ancient and medieval Christian demonology, demons are considered "unclean spirits."

But other religions (mostly paganism) considers pretty much all spirits to be demons.

Using the pagan definition, it was thought that demons are here to serve and protect us - BUT, that servitor/protector relationship manifests in ways which are not as expected (kinda like the Faustian tale). In other words, careful what you wish for.

It's definitely not a good idea to summon them if you don't know what you're doing or what you want.
2 years ago Report Abuse

[Raja]
Demon is a kind of spirit. I guess that ancient people had given names to spirits according to their natures. All spirits (good and bad) have the dominating character. I also guess that demons are great destructive forces. They involve people in evil game and cause destruction. Spirits must not possess human beings without their will or wish. Therefore, they make use of a tiny reason and possess people. Sometimes they involve in cunning activities too to tame people as they wish. Enslaving people and making them to behave as they like are their motives.

[Miss.Murder]
I know from personal experience that they want to use your body and control your mind to do what they want in this earth.. Yeah what Yellow rose said.. I was an atheist and they took over me and made me do bad things... i had to get an exorcism to get rid of them.. i think you shouldn't look for things because you will find them. (bad things) i personally didn't look for it though the place i used to live in
someone opened a door to hell with a ouija board and the demons took over me and i slowly began turning into an atheist and looking for bad things i can't tell you.. either way they wanted me to turn those around me into satanists it was horrible..

[kilroymaster]
What demons want from us is our total destruction, And you also need to remember that all demons are fallen angels that were kicked out of heaven and had all of their angelic supernatural powers taken away.... Also they replaced their supernatural power with a form of paranormal power which believe it or not put them on the same par with mankind...... Also mankind is terrified of demons and that is what give demons their edge over mankind............

[iO]
They want to play humans as pawns in their warfare against GOD.

Demons hate GOD first of all, and anything GOD cares about, like humans.
So to display their ongoing vendetta against GOD, they will do anything to destroy and ruining anything toward which GOD shows love..

This includes pretending to be benevolent entities that grant wishes for a small price; the ultimate goal is to sucker you into this little quid pro quo, or any other game you're willing to play with them until you are a completely ruined travesty as they are.. (The better to hurt GOD with, my sweetie said the big bad wolf)

It's a little like raping and torturing some man's beloved child just because you hate the man. Even better for them is if they can get that child to claim they LIKE it.

[Taylor]
I've read that demons go after people who are particularly spiritual to stop them from doing good.

I've also read that there's really no organization to the demons, and they just do whatever the heck they want, presumably for poots and giggles.
2 years ago Report Abuse

[!]
To have an opportunity to be free to destroy you. That is the real reason that the demons like you to summon them.

[TruthSeeker]
1. They either want your soul.
2. They want you girlfriend/Family
3. They steal what is precious to you.
It's called fair trade. There are ones who sold their soul for power.
2 years ago Report Abuse

[Mary Poppins]
Maybe you should not truck with demons, you will end up burned. They're not evil just very tricky and they have absolutely NO sympathy for humans. Infact, I think they feed off of negative energy.

[shonei]
Nothing!They don't exist!
Source(s):
And before all you religious zealots start...JUST DON'T!!

[Pagan]
I personally do NOT believe in Demons in any way.
2 years ago Report Abuse

[MICHELE M]
Demons want your soul. They want you to think they don't exist...
Source(s):
Life Experience

[Silver wolf]
They hate people and need no other reason to destroy you .
Source(s):
Life
2 years ago Report Abuse

[Charlie]
Cheese sandwiches!!!
2 years ago Report Abuse

[Eddy]
they torture you or use you to do evil things .....they might want you to serve them for the rest of you life idk

[gibbers]
apart from your own soul - other people souls

Source: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110322113303AA8lmDD

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? / JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. / HEAVEN ON EARTH: 2015. . Prophetic Theme For Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.