Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. (1251 Views)

For Sale And Letting.......@ Mainland And Island. / Are U Seriously Searching For Property To Let Or Buy? We Can Help U Get 1 Fast! / DO You Need A Property To Let Or Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
(MAINLAND)
An office space to let @ YABA,SURULERE,IKORODU ROAD,GBAGADA,IKEJA,ilupeju.
(ISLAND)
An office space to let @ IKOYI,LEKKI,Ajah,V I,AND LAGOS ISLAND.
INTERESTED CALL 08164968133 08128221026,For more details.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Call us now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2012
still on
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Still to let call now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by Chikko: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
W.P.C PROPERTY:
(MAINLAND)
An office space to let @ YABA,SURULERE,IKORODU ROAD,GBAGADA,IKEJA,ilupeju.
(ISLAND)
An office space to let @ IKOYI,LEKKI,Ajah,V I,AND LAGOS ISLAND.
INTERESTED CALL 08164968133 08128221026,For more details.

I am interested in Move-In_Ready Office Space in some of the localities you listed. Here are my Criteria. Looking at the Criteria, do you believe you can provide Space that meets or exceeds the Criteria?. Thank youu and have a good day.
Must be Move-in Ready
2. Parking, Water, and good Accesibility - ie. Tarred Road
3. Building and Space must be Clean, Neat and Secure - [Good Aesthetics] - No faded or Peeling Paint on the Facade
4. 1yr Lease
5. 3 or 4 or 5Bdrm Apt. Conversions or bungalow
6. Localities are - Preferably in Aja, or possibly Ikeja, Alausa, Suru-lere, Etc - Good Areas
7. Prefer Direct Property Owner or Honest Agent.
Budget:N750k
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Are you an agent or direct client,pls let me no re beg.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Avail
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
to let now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2012
Call us now still on
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2012
Office to let call us now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by Chikko: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2012
W.P.C PROPERTY:
Are you an agent or direct client,pls let me no re beg.

I am a client looking for an Office Space. I have had a challenging time dealing with some agents who have not been candid in their interactions, hence the need fro me to clearly state my criteria and expectations, so there is no miscommunication. Thnx.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Tell me what you want pls,I have an office space to let call us now.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by Chikko: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
W.P.C PROPERTY:
Tell me what you want pls,I have an office space to let call us now.

Sir, I have already provided the Criteria of what I am interested in, in this thread. If you are able to fulfil this criteria, then let me know what office space you have available in the areas I have noted earlier. Thnx.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2012
Okay I have a 3bedroom flat for office use to let @ gbagada off diya road on tiled road with good packing space is going for 600k x2yrs or a year n half.very neat.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Call us now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2012
Space to let
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
Call me
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ping me on 305c1fc2
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Call us for inspection now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Decent office space to let now
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by Olaoutreach: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Please do you have a vacant Office Space on Lagos Island, Yaba, Surulere or if you have something close to Unilag.

Must be a 2 bedroom space or an open space suitable for office use
Must be ready to move in
Must be a gated compound with parking
Must be on a major road or at least off a major road. not inner inner
Preferably 1 year lease but not exceeding 2 years
Budget range btw 250k-300k p. a.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ok
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2013
Avail
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
STILL TO LEASE
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hot vacant
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by xlx(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls need an office space abt 200-250sqm preferably ground floor on Western Avenue,Herbert Macaulay Yaba and Airport road Ajao estate. ASAP
Ready to pay 5yr lease.
can contact me by email;letsolaknow@yahoo.com
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Okay can I ve ur mobile number plsss or u can send me a text 2 dis my number 08124229085,so dat I can call u for more details.
Re: Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. by WPCPROPERTY: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2013
Avail

(1) (Reply)

3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent / Properties: Mainland & Island 2 / Land For Sale In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.