Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans. (1094 Views)

Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? / Rotating A Jlabel Using Netbeans / Netbeans Vs Eclipse Vs Jboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans. by collinsz: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
hello, nairalander and more especially the very best of programmers in the world, pls i need some one who will direct me on where to get a tutorial on how to use netbeans effectively in developing an application..or you contact me if you stay in portharcourt for a private tutorial.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans. by naijaswag1: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
I feel for you. You don't need a tutorial on how to use Netbeans alone. You need to learn how to write codes. If you already know how to write code say in java.Start using the IDE. If not learn a programming language that you will use netbeans to code. Its at this point that certain things might not be clear to you.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans. by Dolapo93(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Netbeans is well equiped for esp java programmers and few other langz...i love python nd i use pydev with eclipse and pycharm 4 programming...you just hv 2 build a good foundation in ur preferred programming lang b4 thnkn of dev-n an apps

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Nairaland Mobile And Desktop App / Download Super Akpos, An Exciting Nigerian Android Game In 4 Languages / Recommend A Compiler For C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.