Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Video: Timi Dakolo - Great Nation - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Timi Dakolo - Great Nation (2134 Views)

Download New Video: Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi / Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country) / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Timi Dakolo - Great Nation by mafiacent(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
The eagerly anticipated video to Timi Dakolo’s classic, Great Nation is out! The song widely considered as one of the most inspiring African song of all time has repeatedly left audiences spell bound after every performance.

Timi expressed his happiness with the release of the video thus: “I am delighted that the Great Nation video has finally been delivered and the feedback so far has been wonderful. It was a very challenging exercise, believe me. The process of agreeing on the best treatment for the video to a song of this magnitude in terms of importance was rigourous. Everyone had a bright idea about how it should be visually interpreted but once we started the shoot, everything progressed fluidly. I’m particularly grateful to my friends – and firm believers in the Nigeria project who formed the cast, Clarence and his crew, Cobhams Asuquo, Joan Ekpai, Olaitan Dada and everybody that made this a success. This is indeed, a watershed moment!.”

Timi is currently preparing for ‘The Evening’, a fund raising concert for people living with disabilities, scheduled for the 17th of November at Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OhlyXx3kE

Download Video Here

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Drawing By Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun / Who Can Tell Me All What OLAMIDE Was Saying In Omo Abule Sowo / Rihanna's Disturbia Is Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.