Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film (5191 Views)

To All Muslim: Salat, Fajr, Dhuhr And Asr Prayers Against Ebola By Prophet S.a.w / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group / "Anti-Islam Film Signals New Campaign Against Islam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by LagosShia: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
News number: 9107117688

18:01 | 2012-11-07

Culture

New Documentary Produced in Response to Anti-Islam Movie

TEHRAN (FNA)- An NGO produced the first documented response to the US-Israeli insulting movie against Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

"The prophet" shot in the Vatican, India, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Austria and Iran, depicts Muslims' solidarity in defending Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

The documentary is to be broadcast through 50 satellite channels and social networks in different languages from Thursday.

An Iranian NGO announced in September that it planned to produce a documentary which would include interviews with the leaders of major world religions in condemnation of the insults leveled against the prophet of Islam.

"The Islam-and-Christianity NGO has embarked on the production of a scientific and charming documentary, named 'The Prophet', in response to the insulting movie recently produced against Islam and its radical supporters," the Public Relations Director of the NGO, Mohammad Karimi, told FNA in September.

"Leaders of all the world's major religions, including Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Mandian Sabe'een and Islam, have taken part in the production of this documentary," he said.

Karimi said the scene shooting which has been carried out in several countries, including India, Italy, France, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Armenia and the Vatican, has finished, adding that the documentary will be screened in three different languages, namely Persian, Arabic and English.

Karimi further had added that the documentary will be shown on satellite TV channels and through social networks and internet websites, including YouTube and the Islam-and-Christianity NGO's website.

Karimi said 'The Prophet' which centers on the life and mission of Islam's Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) would be a crushing response to 'Innocence of Muslims', a sacrilegious movie recently produced by an American-Israeli man in the US against Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), which has sparked growing outrage throughout the world.

'Innocence of Muslims', previously called Desert Warriors and Innocence of Bin Laden, is a 2012 anti-Muslim movie which insults Muslims' Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). The film has been financed by more than 100 Jews and produced by an American-Israeli man in the US.

The film was being promoted by a Florida pastor, Terry Jones, known for previous Quran-burning stunts that angered Muslims in various countries.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9107117688

2 Likes

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
now i love this. . .frontpage o

2 Likes

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by dilbert100: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
there may be trouble ahead !!
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Eneze1(f): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
hmmmmmm
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by chux76(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
....and what difference would it make? Would it revert the violence the documentary sparked or the lives lost during the senseless rampage??..SMH!!

1 Like

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Kachi01: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ernestly waiting for the defence council......
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ha ha ha!!! Why are these people this childish? I'm sure that the other religious leaders had to give em what they want to stop their disturbance... Just like giving some candies to a child to stop him/her from crying.

3 Likes

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by maclatunji: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
OP, do you have a link to the video?
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Redmosquito(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hades: Esu! Christain and Muslim don dey shoot film since, I wan make film for you
Esu: Bros! U wan make film for me! Ha! Dat one go sweet me well well! But no mention Muhammed or muslim for the film ooo!
Hades: Esu, you no trust me ni! Abi you wan make Bokoharam suicide bomb me
Esu: Okay! E good like that! But you know wetin you go need na
Hades: Tell me wetin I go need, I no know ooo!
Esu: Ehn! You go need fresh blood of a two weeks old fetus, Leg of a bush fish, heart of a scorpion , tongue of an hyena....
Hades: You dey madt! Your father! Na nollywood go produce all dat one for you abi! Thunder fire your head !angry
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by wirewire(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Madt pple.laughing in differnt languages
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
Peace must reign smiley
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by DonaldGenes(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Busy reading comments
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by ParisLove2(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Well they better hurry up. Another Muhammad film is been made in Spain.
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by White007(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Good radiance...
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by megxo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
singin rihanna's "MAN DOWN" grin
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Redmosquito: Hades: Esu! Christain and Muslim don dey shoot film since, I wan make film for you
Esu: Bros! U wan make film for me! Ha! Dat one go sweet me well well! But no mention Muhammed or muslim for the film ooo!
Hades: Esu, you no trust me ni! Abi you wan make Bokoharam suicide bomb me
Esu: Okay! E good like that! But you know wetin you go need na
Hades: Tell me wetin I go need, I no know ooo!
Esu: Ehn! You go need fresh blood of a two weeks old fetus, Leg of a bush fish, heart of a scorpion , tongue of an hyena....
Hades: You dey madt! Your father! Na nollywood go produce all dat one for you abi! Thunder fire your head !angry
What happened to minion?
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Jazzgreen(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
I smell more blood shed.u guys knw d only language most mus*lims knw is violenc, y dis film na,now BOKO boys wil hav another motivatin factor to shed innocent bloods and nick name it fightin for prophet and ALLAH titled -JIHAD. *I cry in nigerian languages cry
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Redmosquito(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Reyginus: What happened to minion?
Minion: Mortal! G thins on my mind

1 Like

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Lol.
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Feraz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
lol
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Trailblazer1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
The entire arabic/islamic world jux want to force us to believe that islam is peace, but unfortunately we already knew otherwise. I jux wonder how d prophet preached the much acclaimed peace, when he was busy fighting and killing his otherwise 'infidels'. or is there an islamic definition of peace? pls let me ask any bokoharam jihadist arund
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by real2fix(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
y anti..islam terrorising mulism?? Why are dey findin means of fallin islam??...c how they are kilin innocent muslim at gazu...yet dey call muslim torrorist...now they produce film to insult prophet of islam...who is d terrorist ?
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nonsense! Coming from Iranians of all people!
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by ParisLove2(f): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
real2fix: y anti..islam terrorising mulism?? Why are dey they findin means of fallin islam??...c how they are kilin killing innocent muslim Muslims at gazu Gaza...yet dey they call muslim torrorist terrorists...now they produce film to insult prophet of islam...who is d terrorist ?
Relax, just grab your popcorn and enjoy the movie. You won't be terrorized cus It's not a horror movie. wink
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by Boy2boy: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
U will find dem in maiduguri buh I jux hope u return wt ur life. U are a fool if u stil beliv bokoharam are fightin 4 islam.
Trail blazer: The entire arabic/islamic world jux want to force us to believe that islam is peace, but unfortunately we already knew otherwise. I jux wonder how d prophet preached the much acclaimed peace, when he was busy fighting and killing his otherwise 'infidels'. or is there an islamic definition of peace? pls let me ask any bokoharam jihadist arund

1 Like

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by LagosShia: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
maclatunji: OP, do you have a link to the video?

Its not yet completed.yesterday I read Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamanei,leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, by himself personally went to inspect the process underway.the producers this week should be in Africa to shoot some scenes.

Insha'Allah when the video is out I will post a link in this very thread.I also heard it would be broadcasted on al-manar tv,Ahlul-Bayt tv,among others.we will surely get a link.
Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by adamsalman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Today The International Media
Specially Western Media They Are
Saying That..."All Muslims Are Not
Terrorist But All Terrorist Are
Muslim."
But If You Go Back To The History
Of The World You Will Find 100%
Falsehood In This Statement.
For Example:
1)In The History Of The World
Who
Has Killed Maximum Innocent
Human Beings??
"Hitler"
Do You Know Who Was He??
He Was A Christian ??
But Media Will Never Say That
Christians Are Terrorist!!!!!
2)Joseph Stalin Called As Uncle Joe
"He Has Killed 20 Million Human
Beings Including 14.5 Million Were
Starved To Death"
Was He Muslim??
3) Mao Tse Tsung (China)
"He Has Killed 14 To 20 Million
Human Beings."
Was He Muslim??
4) Benito Mussolini (Italy)
"He Has Killed 400 Thousand
Human
Being.
Was He Muslim??
5) Ashoka
"In Kalinga Battle He Has Killed
100Thousand Human Being.
Was He Muslim??
6) Embargo Put By
George Bush
In Iraq 1/2 Million Children Has
Been Killed. Whole scale massacare on the innocent Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, etc. by America,Isreal & their allies.
Imagine This People Are Never
Called Terrorist By The Media.
Why?
Today The Majority Of The Non
Muslims Are Afraid By Hearing The
Words "Jihad"
Jihad Is An Arabic Word Which
Comes From Root Arabic
Word"Jahad" Which Means "To
Strive" Or "To Struggle"
"To Strive Or Struggle" Against Evil
And For Justice, It Does Not Mean
Killing Innocents ,The Difference is
We Stand Against Evil , Not With
Evil".

2 Likes

Re: New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film by adamsalman(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
YES!. . . 'THE TRUTH UNVEILED'
Because you are so blinded by
your prejudice, that is why you
never come across the following
verses (of the Qur’an) and Hadith.
That is why even when scholars
quote them during the time of
religious crises you don’t get to
hear them because you know
exactly what you are looking for.
FAULTS!!!!!
God does not forbid you to be
kind to those who have not
fought against your faith or
drive you out of your home. God
does not forbid you to be kind
to them and deal with them in
justice. God love those who act
with justice. God only forbid you
with regards to those who fight
against you and drive you out
of your homelands and support
your being driven out (Qur’an
60:8-9) .
They are not all alike. Among
the People of the Book
(Christians and Jew) there are
upright communities who recite
the revelation of God during the
night and fall prostrate before
Him. They believe in God and
the Last Day, enjoin what is
right and forbid what is evil,
and they vie with one another
in good works. They are of the
righteous. And whatever good
they do, its reward will not be
denied them. God knows those
who fear [Him] . (Qur’an
3:113,114 and 115)
You will find the people most
affectionate to those who
believe are those who say, “We
are Christians.” That is because
amongst them are priests and
monks that are not arrogant .
(Qur’an 5:82)
Let not the hatred of some
people who once prevented
you from the house of worship
incite you to commit oppression
(Qur’an 5:2)
Do not let hatred for a people
incite you into not being just.
Be just. That is closer to faith .
(Qur’an 5:cool
The Prophet (SAW) never fought
the non Muslims who were not
fighting him. Narrated Ibn Abbas:
“The pagans were of two kinds
as regards their relationship to
the Prophet SAW and the
Believers. Some of them were
those at war with the Prophet
and he used to fight against
them, as they used to fight him;
the others were those with
whom the Prophet made a
treaty, and neither did the
Prophet fight them, nor did
they fight him.” (Bukhari 7. 210)
The Prophet SAW said:
“Whoever kills a non Muslim
having a peaceful treaty with
the Muslims, shall not smell the
smell of Paradise though its
smell is perceived from a
distance of forty years.” Bukhari
vol 4.391
He also said “Whoever attacks
my ummah indiscriminately,
killing the righteous and the
wicked of them, and not
sparing even those of little faith
and not fulfilling his promise
made with the non Muslims
who have been given a pledge
of a security–he has nothing to
do with me and I have nothing
to do with him” (Suhih Muslim
855)
Abdullahi Ibn Abbas narrated
that when the prophet
concluded a peace treaty with
the Christians of Najran he said:
“Muslims will surely stand for
you and return you in case of
any plot or treachery in Yemen.
No church of yours will be
demolished and no clergyman
of yours will be turned out and
there will be no interruption in
your religion. (Abu dawud
volume 1324.)
During the expansion of Islam in
Arabia, the Prophet (SAW)
granted the Jews and Christians
living in the settlements of Adruh,
Maqna, Khaybar, Najran, and
Aqaba protection of their lives,
properties, as well as the
freedom of belief and worship as
long as they do not fight him. In
one of his letters of peace treaty,
the prophet wrote Harris Ibn
Ka`b and other Christian leaders
which said:
“The religion, churches, lives,
chastity, and goods of all
Christians living in the East are
under the protection of God and
all Muslims. No Christian will be
forced to turn to Islam. If any
Christian is subjected to any
killing or injustice, Muslims
must help him “.
To the Christians of
neighbouring territories, he said:
“the security of God and pledge
of His Prophet are extended for
their lives, their religion, and
their property – to those
present as well as those absent
and others besides; No bishop
shall be removed from his
bishopric, nor any monk from
his monastery, nor any priest
from his priesthood, and they
shall continue to enjoy
everything great and small as
heretofore… They shall not
oppress or be oppressed. If
anyone demands his right from
you, justice will be maintained
between you. You will neither
be oppressed nor be allowed to
oppress others”
The Prophet (SAW) granted the
Jewish tribe of Madina the
permission to live as a separate
religious community. In a
document of treaty he signed
with the Jewish tribe of Banu
Awf and Banu khazraj, he said:
“the Jews of Banu Awf are a
community along with the
believers. To the Jews their
religion, and to the Muslims
their religion” .
Freedom of belief was granted
even to pagan who have once
fought him and aided other
pagans in fighting him:
“When the deputation of the
pagan arabs of thaqif came, the
prophet made them stay in the
mosque. They stipulated to him
that they would not participate in
Jihad, pay zakkat or offer the
Muslim prayer. The prophet said
“ You have my concession that
you will not be called to
participate in jihad, pay zakkat,
or made to offer the prayer but
there is no good in a religion
which has no prayer in it “. Abu
Dawud 1318.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zakaat Al-fitr (the Personal Obligatory Charity) / Islam, Obedience To Leaders And Cursing Them / Fasting: The Three Dimensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.